Say Yes

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 45

Say Yes

 

 

"How I wish I can experience those kind of treatment too." Jessica sighed as she watched Taeny and Soosun couples being lovey dovey from the corner. She really looked so lonely without Yuri by her side. She envied Sunny and Tiffany for having a sweet and romantic partners. Yuri was just like Sooyoung and Taeyeon but the problem is that they're not a couple and they're just "bestfriends". Not long after Yuri came with ice cream on both of his hands.

 

"Hey, why do you look so lonely?" Yuri asked as he sat beside Jessica. Jessica shook her head.

 

'Here, it will help you cheer your mood." Yuri handed her the vanilla ice cream. They both ate their ice creams without talking. After they finished consuming it, Yuri stood up.

 

"Sica baby, can you wait for me? I'll just talk to my buddies." Jessica just nodded and watched Yuri ran towards Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

"Hey guys." Yuri greeted the four.

 

"Hi Yuri." Sunny and Tiffany cheerfully greeted him back.

 

"Wazzup Yul?" Taeyeon patted his shoulder.

 

"Is there a problem." Sooyoung asked.

 

"Uhm actually I need your help." Yuri shyly said.

 

"Oh is it about Jessi?" Tiffany inquired earning a shy nod from Yuri.

 

"Omo! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sooyoung asked Yuri earning another shy nod from the latter.

 

"Finally!" Taeyeon yelled as he made a fist pump in the air!

 

"So, what can we do?" Sunny question Yuri who was blushing so hard.

 

"I'm actually I have already told Soo and Tae about my plan but I guess I will delay that plan." Yuri looked at them seriously.

 

"Wae?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Uhm you see, we're here in Jeju and I guess it would take a lot of time to prepare those and we only have 2 days and 2 nights remaing including tonight. So I guess I would have to execute that one when the right time comes at the right place." Yuri confessed.

 

"So what will you do now?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Yuri told them his plans and the four seemed to be very keen about it.

 

"Wow! I didn't expect that from you, Yul." Taeyeon blurted out.

 

"Yah Taetae look at what you've done. You're talking as if you weren't like him when you proposed to me." Tiffany pointed out Yuri who was blushing furiously. Taeyeon laughed a bit as he scratched the back of his head.

 

"So I guess we'll meet tonight. Bye!" Yuri waved at them as he hurriedly ran towards Jessica.

 

"Aigoo my Sica baby is sleepy." Yuri sat beside her as he put his arms around her shoulders.

 

"Seobang?" Jessica slowly opened her eyes as she peeked over Yuri.

 

"Dae Sica baby. You want to continue your sleep in our room?" Yuri asked her. Jessica shook her head and leaned closer to Yuri's body.

 

"I guess you're comfortable with my body huh." Yuri chuckled with that he received a slight hit to his chest.

 

"Arraso. Sleep well my priness." Yuri whispered as he hugged her tighter with the other hand caressing her head. Soon after Yuri followed Jessica in dreamland.

 

It was already dark when Jessica and Yuri woke up. Yuri decided to eat first before meeting the two couples. They hovered around the night market to find a food stall. They went in and they were welcomed by and old couple.

 

"Wow we have young, good-looking and loving couple here." The ahjussi smiled at them and lead them to an empty table.

 

"I can really tell that the both of you love each other." The ahjumma blurted out as she moved closer to her husband. Jessica and Yuri just smiled at them as they sat.

 

"So how long have you been in a relationship?" The ahjussi sat with them as he interviewed the two celebrities. It was oblivious that he didn't knew who were the persons in front of him.

 

"We're just knew." Yuri answered him as he smiled at Jessica and held her hand under the table. Jessica returned the smiled and the old couple witnessed it.

 

"You're very fortunate to have each other. You seemed to be perfect for each other. There are a lot of people who were lived their whole life looking and waiting for their soulmates but look at you, at the very young age you already found the one meant for you." The ahjumma uttered. Both Jessica and Yuri blushed furiously from the statement of the ahjumma. Jessica wished that it was all real. She wished that Yuri and her were real couple and if would happen, she would be the happiest girl in the world. On the other hand, Yuri was thinking the same thing. He wasn't sure if Jessica felt the same for him but after hearing that statement he cared less. All he think was to confess his love towards Jessica even if he's uncertain about what the latter felt.

 

After hearing out the ahjumma, Yuri moved closer to Jessica and leaned forward. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Jessica got shock and as a result, her face became red as tomato. The old couple squealed as they saw the loving gesture of Yuri.

 

"Dae. I'm so lucky to have her." Yuri stared straight into Jessica's eyes as he pulled out from the kiss. The old couple decided to leave the two to have their privacy not forgetting to take their orders before they left.

 

Their dinner went well and the old couple who were the the food stall owners wished them a happy and smooth sailing relationship. They even told them that conflicts, jealousy and problems are inevitable in a relationship. They advised them to have a good communication line and if they really love each other, they could face all the problems that will come to their way together. Jessica and Yuri thanked them an headed to the nearby karaoke. Yuri suddenly stopped from his tracks leaving a dumbfounded Jessica. Jessica looked around for Yuri. A couple of minutes have passed and there was still no sign of Yuri.

 

"Seobang... Seobang.... Where are you?" Jessica said softly as she cried on her spot. Suddenly a pair of warm arms encircled around her waist from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter