On and OffScreen

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 51

On and OffScreen

 

The filming of their movie started a week after they held their press conference. Both Jessica and Yuri studied their scripts and they would sometimes meet at each other's apartment to revise them and to have their private moments. Hiding their true relationship to the public was manageable since both of them have established a close bond as best friends before they became a couple. Even if Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship that was gladly accepted by the public, they still preferred to keep theirs slow and private. All they wanted was each other's company.

 

*door bell rang*

 

"I'll get it." Krystal walked towards their door to welcome their guest.

 

"Good morning Krys." The guest greeted Krystal with a smile plastered on his face and the latter wrapped her arms around his right arms.

 

"Eonnie! Your Kwon Seobang has arrived to fetch his princess." Krystal shouted and Yuri just chuckled. After hearing her little sister, Jessica excitedly ran to their living room. Once she saw the scene before her, she started to knit her eyebrows and threw her deadly glare to Krystal. Krystal saw the fuming face of her eonnie so she decided to play along. She dragged Yuri to the couch as she tightened her embrace to Yuri's arm.

 

"KRYSTAL JUNG SOO JUNG! LET GO OF MY SEOBANG!" Jessica yelled causing the two to cover their ears. Yuri then stood up and walked towards Jessica while the latter never left eyes off of her sister. Yuri cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

 

"Sica baby, stop doing that to Krys." Upon kissing her forehead, Jessica's eyes softened as she stared at Yuri. Call her bipolar, but only Yuri can change her mood in an instant. She smiled at Yuri who was also smiling at her.

 

"Tsk! You’re the nation's ice princess yet you always melt whenever there's Yuri oppa. Bipolar!" Krystal fired at her causing the older girl to glare at her again. Seeing this in front of him, Yuri s his arms around her waist and brought her closer.

 

"You know, I'm getting jealous at Krys. Why wouldn't you just give your attention to me?" Yuri pouted causing his girlfriend to giggle.

 

"Aigoo, you don't need to be jealous to someone who tried to snatch you away from me." Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck and had a staring battle with her boyfriend.

 

"Yah! Get a room! I don't want this apartment to be infested with ants!" Krystal ordered as she scanned the channels on the television.

 

"You're just jealous!" Jessica fired back.

 

"Hahaha. Haven't found your prince?" Yuri joined his girlfriend on teasing the youngest.

 

"Well, I told him to be my personal slave. Once he have proven to me that he's worthy, that's the time that I'll accept him." Krystal replied.

 

"Tsk, you don't you just answer him right away. Lazy kid, you're just looking for a slave not a lover." Jessica attacked her.

 

"Look who's talking? Atleast I know what I feel inside not like someone I know, she was a babo that she doesn't even realize that the one that would heal her broken heart was just right in front of her all this time. "Krystal countered and with that, she won. Well, Jessica admitted that fact. She just sighed in defeat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter