An Encounter

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 61 An Encounter

 

Yuri froze when he heard someone and it was the president himself. He wasn’t expecting them to meet in such way. He has been preparing for their meeting. “Good morning, Mr. President.” The youngest among the three bowed respectfully to the president. “I’m sorry for the rude actions that I have shown. Please forgive me. It was a mere misunderstanding.”

 

“Can you explain what I’ve witnessed, young man?” With a stern voice, Yunho asked Yuri while glaring at him.

 

“Yeobo, he just did that because I thought he was you when he entered so he was a bit shocked. I apologized but he said it was his fault and the thing that you witnessed was just a mere courtesy of a real gentleman to a woman.” To ease the tension in the room, the fine lady explained the little incident she had with Yuri. Suzy, knew that even if they’re quite old, her husband still thinks that other men will steal her away from him and that’s the reason she decided to intervene between the two men.

 

Yunho’s sight left Yuri to look at his wife’s lovely eyes. From her eyes, he knew that he should believe her. His eyes softened as he saw how his wife smiled at him knowing that she was successful at controlling his anger. It amazed him that even after these years, his wife never failed to melt his heart. He will always go weak at her loving stare and he knew that without her, his world will be a mess.

 

Mr. Jung moved his body towards his wife and engulfed her in a bear huge not minding the fact that there was someone else inside the room. Upon witnessing this scene, Yuri smiled and remembered Jessica, the one who owns his heart. “Just wait a little bit more baby I’ll come back to your loving arms soon.” Yuri thought as he smiled. His smile vanished when he heard someone coughed. He smiled awkwardly when he realized it was Mr. Jung who had to call his attention.

 

Mr. Jung reluctantly moved his arms from his wife when he felt a hard pinch from his side. He looked at his wife who was glaring at him. He knew that she wanted him to do so he moved forward towards Yuri and held his hands in front of the young man. “I want to apologize for accusing you of such actions. Can we start over again? I’m Jung Yunho, the President of Jung Shipping Industries. It’s nice meeting you.”

 

Yuri was shocked at the older man’s actions. He as the younger one should be the one doing that. He was amazed how a respected and successful businessman lowered his ego to a stranger. “I am the one to be blamed Mr. President. Please forgive me.” Yuri bowed at Mr. Jung forgetting to introduce himself properly.

 

“Aish, Young man my hand is tired. Can’t you just raise you head and introduce yourself properly?” Upon hearing the whining president, Yuri raised his head and was welcomed by an angry Mrs. Jung.

 

Mrs. Jung stepped behind Mr. Jung and knocked his head hard. “Yah, Jung Yunho, was that a proper way to apologize? Stop whining like a kid. My Gosh, I can’t believe I’m married to an immature old man!”

 

“Honey, can’t you see it was his fault. If he just forgave me and introduced himself properly, my hand wouldn’t be hanging for a long time.” The old man pouted at his wife who was in return felt disgusted on how he acted.

 

“Gosh! Act like your age old man! Now, you better do it properly this time.” Mr. Jung pouted at how his wife scolded him like he wasn’t her husband. He had no choice but to do what she said because if he did not, the ice queen will appear. This time he faced Yuri seriously and cleared his throat before he spoke. “I sincerely apologize for everything. I promise that this will not happen in the future. By the way, I am Jung Yunho, the president of Jung Shipping Industries.” Once again, he raised his hand for a shake hand.

 

Yuri bowed at the president again. “I also apologize for my actions that caused all of this misunderstanding. I am Kwon Yuri, an actor from South Korea and the heir to Kwon Shipping Industries. It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir.” The young one took the older ones hand at both men smiled at each other.

 

Seeing the two men reconciled, Mrs. Jung hugged Mr. Jung’s back. “I really apologize for this old man’s behavior Yul-shi. He’s really overprotective and possessive.” 

 

“I understand where he is coming from Ma’am. He just loves you that much that he didn’t want others to touch you. My appa used to be like him too.” Yuri smiled at Mrs. Jung as he reminisced how possessive his father towards him mother. It was old good times.

 

“Say, why don’t we take a se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter