I Won't Go Without You

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41

I Won't Go Without You

 

 

Yuri on the phone with his manager

 

Yuri: Hyung, can you cancel my schedules from the day after tomorrow for 3 days?

 

Yuri's Manager: Wae?

 

Yuri: Uhm, Taeyeon and Tiffany announced to us that they're engage.

 

Manager: Woah! Kindly send my congratulations to them. So what's the connection between the two?

 

Yuri: They invited us to that 3-day vacation. So can you check if I can clear my schedules?

 

Manager: Well, let me check it first. Ah, here. I don't know if I can. You are packed for the next days. Let me see what we can do about this but I can't promise you that you can join them.

 

 

Yuri: Arraso. Gomawo hyung! Wait, there's another thing, more of a favor.

 

Manager: What is it this time?

 

After the two finished talking about Yuri's other favor...

 

Yuri: Thank very much hyung! I owe you a lot!

 

Manager: Anniyo! It's nothing compared to the things you have done for me.

 

Yuri: If it goes well, I promise to grant one of your wishes!

 

Manager: So now, the great Kwon became a genie.

 

Yuri: Ahahaha! Hyung I gotta go now. I need to handle some things. Call me if you have managed to adjust my schedules. Thanks, bye.

 

Manager: Dae. Bye.

 

Even if there's no certainty that Yuri can possibly join the group, he still packed his things in case that his manager gave him the good news.

 

On the same time, Jessica, Soosun couple and Taeny couple were also busy packing their things. Fortunately Jessica's break covered the 3-day vacation, so she doesn't have to be bothered. Soosun and Taeny took care of their destination, lodging, transportation and everything else to make sure that their vacation will run smooth.

 

The next day, the day before their vacation, Krystal came back from her work. She searched for Jessica only to find out that she was still sleeping. She decided to fix her stuff in her own room before waking up her eonnie. After fixing her things she went straight to Jessica's room and nudged her. Suddenly an idea popped in her mind.

 

"There's no way that you wouldn't wake up for this." Krystal said to her sleeping eonnie.

 

She reached out for her phone and dialed someone's number.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwUQ3L3b0pQ  <------click this

 

Other line: Yoboseo?

 

Krystal: Oh, yoboseo Krystal imnida.

 

Other line: Krystal-ssi what can I do for you?

 

Krsytal: Can I talk to the owner of this phone and please don't tell who I am. Thanks.

 

Other line: Okay. Please wait for a moment.

 

Krystal shook Jessica and said that someone's calling her. Fortunately Jessica woke from her sleep and lazily snatched the phone from. Krystal.

 

Other line: Yoboseo?

 

Jessica: Seobang?

 

Other line: Princess?  Sica baby!

 

Jessica: Seobang! Where are you?

 

Yuri: I'm currently filming right now. Wae?

 

Jessica: Oh. Did I bother you?

 

Yuri: Anniyo. Actually you called at the right time cause I'm having my break.

 

Jessica: I called you? I thought you called me?

 

Yuri: Well you're the one who called, and manager hyung told me that you want to talk to me.

 

Jessica: Argh! Krystal you'll pay for this!

 

Yuri: Wae? Krystal came there already? Why do you sound sleepy?

 

Krystal came and hugged Jessica showing her puppy eyes to her. Jessica's anger suddenly vanished from the time she met her dongsaeng's eyes.

 

Krystal: Yeah, I just came back oppa. She's indeed sleepy. It took forever for her to wake up and I knew that you're the only one who could wake my sleepyhead eonnie.

 

Yuri: Ahahahaha. Is that true Sica?

 

Jessica: Yah! Well.. I guess so.

 

Yuri: Aw! Well, I'm honored and I'm glad that I was the first one you talked with when you wake up.

 

Krystal: Ehem ehem I'm still here okay. Don't be too cheesy and sweet to each other. I'm afraid that our apartment will be crowded by ants and rats! Ewww!

 

Jessica: Yah! *Jessica slaps Krystal's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter