Fighting!

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 57

Fighting!

 

 

"Mmmm" Yuri stretched his arms to his side only to find out an empty space.

 

"Hmm, my sleepyhead princess is awake already?" He rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom. After his morning rituals, he went out from the guest room and made his way to the kitchen.

 

"Sica baby, where are you going?" Asked Yuri, who was making some pancakes and bacons on the kitchen, as he saw Jessica walked down the stairs who was dressed like she's going out.

 

"I have a pictorial." Jessica answered as she went to the kitchen to drink some orange juice.

 

"I'll go with you. Wait for me, I'll get change and eat first while you wait." Yuri said. Before he ran to his room, the guest room, he prepared the table and placed the pancakes, bacon and toast he made. Jessica wanted to protest but the guy has already vanished from her vision. She just sighed and took a sit on the dining table.

 

"Oh, wait." Yuri came back immediately.

 

"Wae?" Jessica raised her eyebrows. Suddenly a soft pair of lips made contact with her forehead.

 

"Good morning my princess Sica baby." Yuri winked at her and dashed his way to his room.

 

"Aish! This guy never failed to make me fall harder for him." Jessica mumbled as she smiled at the loving gesture of her lover.

 

Just when she was to take a bit of the pancake, she heard him shout. "And Oh! I love you baby!" 'Dork' that was the first thing that came out from her mind.

 

"I love you too my dorky seobang!" Jessica replied to him with the same enthusiasm as he showed.

 

After she's done eating, she placed the plates on the sink. She saw the scar on her hand that was due to her carelessness some days ago. Jessica's cut was a bit bother for her but she was able to hide it. Thanks to Yuri, who treated her cut, it healed faster. Now, all she got was a light scar that can be covered by make up.

 

Since Jessica and Yuri's parts in the movie were done, they went busy with their solo schedules. Jessica had been receiving love calls from different clothing, cosmetics brands and other fashion agencies to be their endorser. She gratefully accepted them and she really captured the eyes of the public and most especially Kwon Yuri.

 

"Let's go." Yuri happily held her hand as they made their way to the lift.

 

They were the only one inside the lift and seeing this situation, Jessica pressed her soft plum lips on his cheeks as soon as the door shut close.

 

"Hey you're sneaky baby. What was that for?" Yuri asked after he regained his consciousness from that surprise peck of hers.

 

"Morning kiss for my chef, doctor and seobang." Jessica said in a low voice that was almost a whisper and lowered her head to hide her reddening face from her lover.

 

"Awww you don't need to be shy baby. Come here." Yuri pulled her faacing him and encircled his arms around her slim waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

"Seobang, somebody might see us." She whispered.

 

"Well let them know who was the 'princess' I was talking about and let them die with envy." He chuckled as he tightened his embrace and swayed their bodies from side to side.

 

"Yah!" A sudden pressure landed on his chest.

 

"Wae? What's wrong bragging about having the most beautiful princess in the universe here in my arms? The one who made my world turn upside down?" He questioned. Suddenly he felt something on his chest and waist. When he looked down, he found her head resting on her chest and she was also hugging him. From his view, he can witness how red her cheeks were. He then chuckled at his shy girlfriend.

 

"I'm just proud to be loved by a girl like you. I love you so much Jessica Jung. Keep that in your heart." He then kissed her crown.

 

Fortunately, no one aside from them used the lift so the entire ride, they were alone.

 

 

 

He opened the car door for her and rushed to the other side.

When they were both settled inside the car, Yuri started the engine.

 

"Is it really okay for you to come with me? I mean, you're leaving tomorrow and you should take a rest. I could've called my manager to fetch me." Jessica asked worriedly. Yuri stopped the car on the side and faced her.

 

"Wae? You don't want to be with me?" Yuri pouted and whined like a little kid wanting to have a lollipop.

 

"You said it yourself, I'm leaving tomorrow baby. I'm so gonna miss you and if you also do then technically we'll both miss each other. So I just wanna spend the rest of my time here with you before I leave." He said with a serious toned this time as he cupped her face, stared lovingly at her eyes and landed a butterfly kiss on her forehead.

 

"Thank you." It was the only thing that came out from Jessica's mouth.

 

"Hmmm?" He furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't expecting that response. To be honest, it was a bit out of line.

 

"Thank you for loving me this much. I'm so thankful to have you." Jessica leaned forward and shyly pecked on his lips.

 

"I love you too Mrs. Kwon." Yuri returned the peck before he started the engine again and head towards Jessica's pictorial location. Jessica on the other hand was flusttered red after hearing the name Yuri addressed him. She wasn't sure if he meant it or he was just teasing him. She just kept quiet until Yuri held her hand and caressed it lovingly. The car was then filled with silence, not an awkward one rather a relaxing one. They don't need to utter a word to show what they feel, with just simple gestures, they can feel tingling emotions inside their bodies.

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo! By the way it looks, you must be Ms. Jessica." The photographer greeted Jessica with a bright smile.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Jessica imnida." Jessica greeted back and bowed at him.

 

"Oh, look who's here. Man, I haven't seen you in a while."

The photographer's smile grew bigger the moment he saw Yuri walking behind her.

 

"Mr. Lee! How have you been?" Yuri went to him and gave him a brotherly hug.

 

"Yah! I thought we're friends?" Mr. Lee, the young and handsome photographer pouted.

 

"I don't see the need to call me formally, Yul. You know I hate it! It sounds so old!" The young photographer pouted again and nagged cutely at Yuri.

 

"I was just teasing you, Onew. Ahahaha" Yuri laughed at Onew's childish acts. Then it hit him.

 

"Sica, come here." Jessica saw their interaction and she went to them when Yuri called her.

 

"Sica, this is Onew. He's a good friend and he's a chicken lover. Onew, this is Jessica, a very gorgeous and lovely lady." Jessica and Onew shook hands. Jessica blushed so hard by the way Yuri introduced her to his friend. She blushed harder when Yuri wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

 

"Take care of her will you? I entrust her to you Onew." Yuri asked Onew seriously. Onew sensed something different. 'They must be so close for Yuri to ask that and the way he treats her. He never treated a girl like that. Not even Tiff and Sunny. Hmmm something’s fishy. I think he has a lot to explain. Better do something naughty!' Onew then giggled mentally when he thought something.

 

"Of course I will. Why would I be hard on my cheesiest, very handsome, and ever reliable friend's very own girlfriend? Most importantly his first ever and hopefully the last girlfriend!" Onew smirked in victory when their faces turned into tomatoes. 'BUSTED!' That what he thougth. He was right after all.

 

"I'm happy for you Yul. Now, if you want to spend more time with your 'princess' later, let the make up artists and stylists do their jobs and let's have a small talk. I can say that I have a lot of catching up to do." Onew, Onew, Onew. Even though he loves chicken that much, he's also updated. Oh he knew the unexpected yet romantic confession of his friend. How couldn't he when he was actually enjoying a bucket of chicken on his living room while watching that particular broadcast. And with the teasing of Onew stuck to them, the two came back to their senses. Yuri took away his arms from her. He leaned in and whispered something on her ear.

 

"Don't worry, his a friend. I got this" Their faces were so close yet it just looked like he was really whispering something but when he covered his mouth, he actually kissed her cheeks softly before he went back to his position.

 

"Fighting!" Yuri cheered her before a make up artist guided her to the dressing room.

 

 

 

With Onew and Yuri

 

"Oh, so I was right." Onew smiled as Yuri confessed that he and Jessica were really an item.

 

"As of now, we want to keep our relationship secret. It would be less bothersome if no one else aside from our family and close friends knew about it." Yuri explained.

 

"I understand." Onew nodded his head in agreement.

 

"Finally, your princess saw you. Hahaha I never thought that you would do such thing on the national broadcast. It's not so you, Yul. You fell so deep for her." Yuri smiled and nodded his head while thinking of Jessica.

 

"Onew, you have a lot of connections right?" Yuri asked.

 

"Dae. Wae?" Onew asked curiously.

 

..........

 

"Daebak Yul! You're really the man! When are you leaving?"

 

"Tomorrow"

 

"Oh. Goodluck bro! Seal the deal!"

 

..........

 

"Hey!" A good looking man went towards Onew and Yuri.

 

"Hey!" Both Onew and Yuri greeted back.

 

"We're sorry Donghae ssi, we didn't notice your arrival. We were engrossed in our conversation trying to catch up." Onew continued.

 

"It's okay. I just actually came few moments ago." Donghae stated.

 

"By the way, why are you here Yuri-ssi? I heard you're leaving the country tomorrow. For how long?" Donghae sat down beside Onew.

 

"I came with Sica. Dae. About a week and if things go smoothly, maybe I can come back earlier." Yuri smiled at him.

 

Then the crew signalled everyone to get ready. Onew was the first one to stand.

 

"We'll talk about it later, oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter