TAENY's Announcement

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 39

TAENY's ANNOUNCEMENT

 

AT TAENY's APARTMENT

 

"Argh! I should've just texted him." Taeyeon groaned as he ended his call with Yuri.

 

"Taetae, what's the matter?" Tiffany asked as she snuggled closer to Taeyeon with her arms around his waist and head on his chest while she slowly open her eyes.

 

"Good morning Mushroom." Taeyeon smiled upon hearing her angel's cute and husky voice. Then, he leaned and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

 

"Morning Taetae." Tiffany showed her eyesmle and kissed his cheeks.

 

"Who was that?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Oh, it was Yuri. He was angry at me because I ruined his morning." Taeyeon answered back.

 

"Wae? What did you do?" Tiffany was curious. She thought that Taeyeon just called Yuri to invite them for lunch.

 

"I didn't do anything. He was angry because I called him." Taeyeon said as he played with Tiffany's hair.

 

"Wae? You just called. What's the problem with that? That's a very shallow reason. Did you say something bad to him?" She said as she tilted her head to face Taeyeon. He just smiled at her as he cupped her cheeks.

 

"He told me that he spent the night with Jessica because she was sick and no one's gonna take care of her. Apparently, he was about to confess to Jessica when I called. I ruined their moment." Taeyeon sulked and pouted. He lowered his head because of embarrasment. Tiffany let out a soft chuckle.

 

"Ow my Taetae is so cute. Hehehe. I think you just helped Yuri." With that said Taeyeon lifted his head and looked at Tiffany with a confused look.

 

"Did he tell you that he planned to confess to her already?" Taeyeon shook his head.

 

"Tae, don't you think Yuri would want everything to be perfect when he confess to Jessica?" Taeyeon nodded.

 

"So Taetae, don't take it wrong. Maybe you ruined their moment, but you'll pave way for Yuri's preparation. And we should promise to help him." Tiffany gave her eyesmile to Taeyeon. He's face brighten up when he heard her explanation.

 

"I can't believe I'm marrying a beautiful, caring, lovely, humble and smart girl soon. I love you wifey mushroom." This time Taeyeon leaned to capture her lips. It was a soft yet loving kiss. After the kiss the two hugged each other and drifted back to their dreamland.

 

BACK TO YULSIC

 

"Sica baby, I'm going now." Yuri bid goodbye as he was standing on the front door while Jessica's nowhere to find.

 

"Wait!" Jessica shouted as she ran towards Yuri.

 

"Aigoo, you didn't have to run." Yuri said as he saw Jessica running towards him.

 

"Take care of yourself. I'll fetch you later after I finish my schedules. Arraso?" Yuri patted her head as she panted. Jessica calmed downed and nodded as a response to him. She looked into Yuri's eyes.

 

"Promise me that you'll also take care of yourself, okay?" She raised her pinky finger in front of him, earning a soft chuckle from him.

 

"Dae. I promise pinky promise." Yuri raised his pinky finger and linked with Jessica's and their promise was sealed.

 

"Bye. I'll see you later." Yuri said and he was about to go when a hand stopped him to. He looked back and saw Jessica cliinging to his arm. He looked at him confused. She leaned forward and pecked his cheek.

 

"Take care Seobang. I'll be waiting for you." Jessica warmly smiled at him. The latter returned the smile and he also leaned forward. He kissed her forehead.

 

"Don't worry I won't let you wait for a long time." He walked off with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Aigoo, how can I leave her when she's acting like that. What if we're alrealdy a couple. Hahaha. I'll pretend to leave just to receive her kisses. Ahahaha" Yuri thought as he went to the lift.

 

 

"Aigoo, what did I just do? Ahaha. What will happen if were already together. I don't think he can go outside without me." Jessica thought as she went back to her room and prepare for their lunch date together with Taeny.

 

 

11 a.m. @ JUNG'S APARTMENT LOBBY

 

Yuri came in earlier and as usual he stopped by the flower shop and bought some for Jessica. He texted her when he arrived at the lobby. Not long after she came down wearing a simple black leather jeans, black tank top, black Raybanbalck shoes with a leopard skin patterned blazers.

 

 

"Oh man, how can she manage to look gorgeous with just simple clothes?" Yuri thought as he saw Jessiaca walking towards her.

 

"Seobang!" Jessica called as she walks over Yuri.

 

"Hi GorJess." Yuri greeted her back and hand her the flowers.

 

"Thanks. What's with the GorJess?" She thanked Yuri for the flowers and she asked him what the word he just said was.

 

"Gorgeous plus Jessica equals GorJess. You look so gorgeous even with these simple clothes. I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't look for another girl." Yuri stated. Jessica was flattered but she frowned when she heard about her future boyfriend. She thought that Yuri didn't want to be her boyfirend.

 

"Yah how can you be sure of that?" She just fired him with a question.

 

"It's simple. I wouldn't look for any other girls because I have you." Yuri said as he turned around hiding his redenned cheeks. Jessica, on the other hand was left dumbfounded. She can't comprehend what Yuri just said. Yuri got back to his senses and held Jessica's hand.

 

"We're running late you know?" He smiled at the stunned Jessica and lead her to his car.

 

The two managed to arrive at the resturant on time. They saw Taeny laughing with Soosun. Upon seeing Sunny, Jessica tugged Yuri's shirt.

 

"Wae?" Yuri asked her.

 

"Sunny might not like me after I left the two of you." Jessica said as she pouted.

 

"Aigoo. Don't worry. Sunny is nice and don't be jealous again." Yuri said as he poke her cheek and kissed her forehead.

 

"Yah! Who said I was jealous between the two of you? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter