Partners in Crime

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Partners in Crime

 

Since Jessica and Tiffany were friends, Jessica had introduced Tiffany to Krystal. Krystal and Tiffany became friends easily since they had also some similarities. The three loved to shop together.

 

Since they we're not it their filming location, Tiffany will always be fetched by Taeyeon since their house is not far from the mall and from Taeyeon's work.

 

Up until now, Jessica didn't know that Tiffany was in a relationship with Taeyeon. She always thought that Tiffany and Yuri were an item. Judging by Yuri's action, people who don't know them will mistaken them as couple.

 

Yuri was sweet to every girl. He was a gentleman. He was caring. He always smile at them. But whenever he's with Tiffany he was always comfortable. They laugh hard together. Unlike with Jessica, even though they were already friends, he would always be shy. He can't communicate well with Jessica and most of the time he was stuttering.  So Jessica thought that he acted like that because he doesn't want Tiffany to get jealous.

 

At the Mall

 

The three girls decided to rest for awhile since they've been roaming around the mall for 2 hours. They've decided to eat to a fancy resturant since it was already noon.

 

"Girls I'm just going to the washroom. Excuse me." Jessica said as she went to the washroom. It's a good thing that they wore sunglasses. As a celebrities going public is risky. Fans will always be there and you never know how wild would they go.

 

"Eonnie, how's Jessica eonnie and Yuri-ssi?" Krystal asked Tiffany.

 

"They're fine. Wae?" Tiffany replied confused with the sudden question of Krystal.

 

"Aren't they sweet, close or touchy?" Krystal asked again.

 

"No. In fact I thought they were already friends but I haven't seen them interact at all." Tiffany stated.

 

"Ah jinja? Jessica eonnie is really dumb!" Krystal said with a loud tone.

 

"Yah Krystal don't tell things like that to your sister." Tiffany reacted to Krystal's sudden outburst.

 

"Wae? It's tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter