Mrs. Kwon

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 56 Mrs. Kwon

 

 

"Sica baby, did your dad told you when exactly are they coming?" Yuri asked Jessica as they snuggled together while they're watching the televison.

 

"He said that they would as soon as he settled everything about his business but I think it will take them two or more weeks before they finally fly here. Wae? Is there a problem?" Jessica replied as she tilted her head towards Yuri.

 

"Anniyo. It's just that, I need to go overseas. I was just informed by manager hyung." Yuri answered back as he caressed Jessica's hair.

 

"Huh? Where are you going? Why didn't you tell me?" Jessica sulked and pouted her lips.

 

"Aigoo my cute baby princess!" Yuri chuckled and hugged Jessica tighter as he planted soft kisses on her face.

 

"Sorry, I was about to tell you but you were so happy when you said that your parents are coming. I didn't want to spoil your mood." Yuri continued.

 

"You know me too well but you didn't answer where are you going." Her face softened as she asked her boyfriend.

 

"That I don't know yet. I'll be out for about a week. I'll so gonna miss you baby." He hugged her tighter and snuggled his head on her neck.

 

"I'm gonna miss you too. I can't even stand a day without seeing you but now we need to be apart for a week. Seobang, can you just don't go?" Jessica flashed her puppy eyes as she persuades Yuri hoping the latter would give in.

 

*sighs* "Princess, I know that it w ould be hard for the both of us but I'm doing this for us. Trust me, I promise that won't look at other girls because for me you're the only girl in my eyes. Don't worry, we'll make use of online communications too lessen our longingness for each other." Yuri brighten up as well as Jessica.

 

"Now, we should make the most of the remaining days before you fly overseas. What do you want to do Seobang?" Jessica stood up enthusiatically.

 

"You're so mature Sica baby. Hehehe as a reward I'll make sure to bring something good to you when I come back. Now, what would my princess wish to do? Everything and anything my princess want to do so will be granted by her loyal prince." Yuri also stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure about this?"

 

"I'm more than sure."

 

"What if it wouldn't go as planned?"

 

"I can do this in the name of love."

 

"You're so cheesy bro!"

 

"Well, I guess love made me into one."

 

"Nevermind. When will we start moving?"

 

"Next week. I'll just deal with something."

 

"Roger that."

 

"Always stick to the plan okay? I know that everything's not yet completely done. If in any case things won't work out, use plan b. Arraso?"

 

"Dae!"

 

"Okay. See you soon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them ended up shopping, food tripping and watching late night movie. Since Krystal is going to stay at the Choi's residence, Jessica asked Yuri if he can stay with her until his flight which the latter agreed.

 

They went home and as soon as they reached the living room, Yuri slumped his tired body to the sofa and he instantly fell asleep. Jessica, who came back from the kitchen with a tray of iced tea saw his tired boyfriend sleeping peacefully. She decided not to disturb him and make some dinner for them.

 

 

 

"Ahhhhh!" Yuri woke up instantly as he heard someone scream in pain. His ears led him to the kitchen.

 

"Sica baby!" Yuri ran to Jessica's side. He saw some blood coming out from a long cut on her right hand. She was crying that she didn't realized Yuri's presence. Yuri immediately led her to the sink and washed her hand under the running water. As soon as the bleeding stopped, he made Jessica sit on the chair and he went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter