Here They Come

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 55

Here They Come

 

 

Yuri managed to calm down Jessica. He realized that she might not have been fully recovered from her dark experience in Jeju. Fortunately, Jessica relaxed when Yuri came and embraced her in his arms. Yuri was the only one who can instantly pacify her and let her feel safe and secure. Yuri didn't dare to bring up the incident because he thought that Jessica would be scared again.

 

"Have you eaten already?" Yuri asked her while they were cuddling on her bed. Jessica shook her head and answered.

 

"You asked me to cook for you so I did." Jessica shyly replied as she lowered her head. Yuri smiled from hearing this and right there he positoned his arms behind her knees while the other s on her waist. He lifted Jessica as if she was light as a feather towards the dining area.

 

"Wow! You cooked all this? I thought you can't cook?" Yuri's eyes glimmered as he saw the mouthful dishes on the table. He noticed that it's his favorite dishes and it does smelled great. He looked at Jessica with a big smile on his face.

 

"I really can't but when you asked me too, I felt that I should really start trying. Don't worry it's edible. In fact, someone helped me." Jessica's cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

 

"Aigoo, my wifey is jjang! You're the best wife ever!" Yuri hurriedly went to Jessica and engulfed her with a back hug as he kissed her cheeks.

 

They had a good hearty meal. In fact, they were both feeding each other.  Jessica felt happy when she saw Yuri enjoyed eating and of course she's thankful for Mrs. Kwon for helping her out. With Yuri's presence, she totally forgot about the incident. A smile never left her face that night.

 

 

 

The next day, Jessica and Yuri went to SooTae's restobar. Everyone were there and they were catching up with each other since the last time that they were complete was when they went to Jeju.

 

"How's the wedding preparations going?" Yuri asked Taeyeon.

 

"Oh, everything’s going smooth." Taeyeon dorkily grinned causing the others to laugh.

 

"Sunny's wedding planner was great. She knows how to handle things. We just tell her what we want then she will take care of everything." Tiffany added as she beamed her eyesmile.

 

"So, how about you two?" Sooyoung then looked at Jessica and Yuri.

 

"We're doing great. The movie is almost done but it would be aired in few months." Yuri replied and Jessica nodded.

 

"Why is that? Should it be aired as soon as possible?" Sunny asked.

 

"Well, I also find it weird. When I asked our director, he said that there are things to be added that should also be polished and they're waiting for the right time." Jessica explained and everyone nodded their heads.

 

"How about you two?" Yuri eyed Sooyoung and Sunny.

 

"Oh, about that, we have something to announce." Sooyoung said as he put up a serious face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sunny's 3 months pregnant!" Sooyoung exclaimed cheerfully as she hugged his pregnant bunny.

 

"Jinja?" Tiffany asked her bestfriend and the latter nodded.

 

"Oh my G!" Jessica shouted upon Sunny's confirmation. Tiffany on the other hand clapped her hands with a huge smile on her face.

 

"Congrats buddy!" Taeyeon stood up and hugged Sooyoung.

 

"You're going to be a daddy." Yuri patted Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"Goodluck Sunny, there would be a Shikshin Jr. soon." Jessica whispered as she hugged Sunny.

 

"Jessi's right Sunny. I hope that you won't get broke." Tiffany added.

 

"He better work his off." Suuny glared towards her husband and the two other girls laughed.

 

"I'm going to be an uncle?!" Suddenly a voice escaped inside.

 

"Sul!' Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yuri welcomed Sulli and they formed a group hug.

 

"Choi Jinri!" That voice made everyone froze in their places.

 

"Krys?" Jessica mumbled as she saw her sister came from the dark.

 

"Eh? E-eonnie?" Krystal froze upon seeing her sister. Sulli and Yuri saw Krystal froze in her place so Sulli went to her and Yuri went beside Jessica.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Sulli imnida." Sulli bowed to Jessica as he introduce himself.

 

"What are you doing here Sulli-ah and who are you with?" Sooyoung asked curiously.  

 

"Ah, annyeonghaseyeo Krystal Jung imnida" Krystal bowed also.

 

"She's Sica's younger sister." Yuri said to clear out their confu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter