Raining Kisses

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 35 

RAINING KISSES

 

 

 

After they finished their meal, the ahjumma bid goodbye to Jessica. She was glad to make up Jessica's mind. She knew that she had help Jessica to admit that she already fell to Yuri. She just hoped that both Jessica and Yuri find their ways to each other.

 

 

 Jessica, on the other hand, was thankful that someone has able to hear out the things she's been suppressing in her heart. She felt that she was just talking to her omma, she felt very comfortable and she received many advices. She trusted the ahjumma when she promised that their conversation wouldn't leak out. The ahjumma was just like her fairy godmother that was always there when she needed the most.

 

 

It was almost an hour since she left Yuri with that bunny girl, Sunny. She was hoping that somehow Yuri will notice that she left and that he would go to find her.

 

 

15 minutes had pass, still Yuri is nowhere to be found. It was her first time in her whole life to wait for someone. She didn't expect that waiting for someone is very lonely and depressing. She realized how hard it was for Yuri. He, who patiently waits for his love to notice his love towards her, was still there for her.

 

 

"Why would I even wait for him? I left him, so probably he's mad at me. I better keep going." She stood up from where she sat and decided to go home. She was about to call for her manager but she remembered that she's on leave so as her manager. Upon realizing this she thought to walk back home since she didn't want to bother and spoil her manager's break.

 

 

"I went here with Yuri and I guess I'll head back alone." She sighed and sadness was evident in her faces. She ignored the people who looked at her. No one came to her thanks to Yuri who said something to those earlier. Someone has also said those things to the management and they called the security department to spread Yuri's word without the knowledge of Jessica. What can we say? Yuri's charm can make everyone fall for him.

 

 

The people were wondering why Jessica was alone and Yuri's not with her. Some of them recalled what Yuri said to them.

 

 

"Excuse us but, we're trying to have a decent and peaceful breakfast. I promised Jessica-ssi to treat her so please give us some privacy and let us enjoy our day." Yuri politely asked them.

 

He then left Jessica for awhile and he went the people. He said something to them but unfortunately Jessica can't hear him.

 

"I'm asking you a little favor. Jessica ssi is very precious to me. Lately, I've been busy and we haven't spent time together so we're here to enjoy. I want to make her happy without being distracted. I know it's too much to ask especially that we're in a public place but I really want her to feel that we can also have fun like ordinary people too. I want her to break away from her celebrity image and be herself. That's what I want for my princess." Yuri said to them. Loud enough for them to hear, and soft enough for Jessica not to hear.

 

"My princess? Does that mean..." One of them asked politely.

 

"Dae. She's the one I'm talking about. She's the one I truly love." Yuri smiled.

 

"Oh. Sorry, we didn't know. We'll leave you now. Have a good day." The people understood him and they left the two. Yuri turned to Jessica and smiled at her.

 

"I knew it. There's something special about Jessica ssi. Yuri ssi changed when Jessica ssi came." Someone said while looking at Jessica and Yuri.

 

"She's so gorgeous. No wonder, Yuri ssi fell for her." Another one said.

 

"What are we doing here? We should help Yuri ssi to make Jessica ssi his." Another one said excitedly.

 

"Fighting!" All of them threw their fists in the air. They planned to help Yuri out hoping that Jessica would somehow fell for him.

 

 

They just sighed. They didn't know what happened between Jessica nd Yuri but they hoped that they'll still be good friends. They saw how sad and lonely she was. She looked like she's about to head back home by herself.

 

 

Indeed, Jessica decided to head back home by walking. It's not that she has no money, she just wants to clear her mind. While walking she thought of things that she would do to make Yuri hers.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter