Thank You

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

WARNING! SOME SCENES MIGHT FREAK YOU OUT. I ADVISE ALL OF YOU TO HAVE YOUR PILLOW OR STUFFED TOY BESIDE YOU. IF YOU FELT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO FREAK OUT, PLEASE HOLD ON TIGHTLY TO YOUR PILLOW OR STUFFED TOY.  REFRAIN FROM MAKING ANY SOUND OR ACTIONS THAT MIGHT DISTURB THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. I DON'T WANT TO BE BLAMED. I'VE WARN YOU. I'VE DONE MY PART. SO PLEASE COOPERATE WITH ME ^___^

  -your cute author, blueow

 

 

 

Chapter 18

Thank You

 

 

Both of them ordered steak as their main course.

 

 

"Sica, give it to me. I'll do it for you." Yuri offered.

 

 

"Gwenchana. I can do it myself." Jessica said, she doesn't want to bother Yuri.

 

 

"No, I insist." With that Yuri stood up and get Jessica's plate. He carefully sliced the steak.

 

 

Jessica watched him as he sliced her steak. She smiled at Yuri. She thought that Yuri's future girlfriend will be so lucky to have him.

 

 

Yuri had finished slicing her steak and he put her plate back.

 

 

"Thank you." She thanked him and smiled.

 

 

"It's nothing my princess. It's my pleasure." Yuri said to her as he sliced his steak.

 

 

Jessica thought that he heard it already. He wanted to asked Yuri about it but it would ruined their night so she decided to shrugged it of.

 

 

 

 

They chatted while they were eating. They learned more about each other. Jessica learned that Yuri loved dancing aside from acting. Yuri then learned that Jessica loves sleeping more than anything else and she hates cucumber. Yuri laughed at it because it's his first time to know that someone hates cucumber.

 

 

The dinner went well and they became closer. It was good for the both of them. Yuri was glad that finally he can talk to Jessica comfortably. Jessica on the other end, like the idea of knowing Yuri especially when she learned that he was uncommitted.

 

 

"Do you want to take a stroll?" Yuri asked Jessica. The latter just nod her head.

 

 

 

Yuri offered his hand and Sica took it. They both blushed from the contact.

 

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

Omo, her hand is so soft. I'll make sure that I'll be the only one to hold it. Call me selfish, but yeah, someday I'll will be the only one to touch it and I won't let anyone to touch it. I won't never let go of you My Princess Sica and that's a promise. Just let me in your heart.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Why am I feeling this way? Why am I blushing? Why are there suddenly some butterflies in my stomach? It felt so right. His hands are so soft. His grip is gentle yet it makes me feel secure as if he won't never let me go. Yuri, what have you done to me?

 

 

The two walk along the shore. They enjoyed the waves splashing. They also took off their shoes but they never let go of their hands. Both of them felt comfortable with each other's hand and they both felt that their hands perfectly fits the other as if their hand were made for each other.

 

 

"Yuri, are you feeling better?" Jessica asked suddenly.

 

 

"Dae." Yuri said but the looked from afar.

 

 

Jessica knew that something's bothering Yuri. She wanted to comfort him but she doesn't want to force him. "You know you have all my ears for you. If you want to talk about it, I'm here to listen but if you don't want to, I won't force you." She smiled.

 

 

Yuri didn't reply, instead he led Jessica to a big rock. He let her sit and he sat by her side. He then let go of her hand. He didn't want to but he has to. He thought that Jessica would misunderstand his actions. He wanted to establish a good relationship with Jessica. He wanted to earn her trust. With his actions, she might think that he's taking advantage of her and that's not a good way to start their friendship.

 

 

Jessica frowned when Yuri let go of her hand. She wished that he didn't do that. She kinda missed his hands already.

 

 

"I met a random girl one time when I went to my friend's place. That night, I did something good for her. I held her in my arms to comfort her and to let her know that I won't leave her till her friends come.  I told her things like I'll make her happy o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter