As If Nothing Happened

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before anything else, read first the chapter 32 The Plan. It seemed that n one knew about it. I deleted the "not an update" chap so everything is in order and organized. :p

 

 

 

 

Chapter 33

As If Nothing Happened

 

 

 

Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon and Tiffany bid their goodbyes as they parted their ways. Taeyeon and Tiffany went home to work with their plans for Yuri and Jessica. While Sooyoung and Sunny decided to go out since it's been weeks that they've been away from Korea. They spent their second honeymoon in Europe.

 

"Bunny, wanna go to the mall? Sooyoung asked.

 

"Okay. I want to buy new clothes." Sunny answered.

 

They went inside their car and head to the mall.

 

When they arrived at the mall, they saw a commotion. They tried to go there and look what's happening. Sunny saw a familiar figure that has been crowded by the people. He seemed be with someone, a girl to be specific.

 

"Honey, look. Isn't that Yuri?" Sunny said to Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah. Who's with him? Is that Jessica?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Ohh. She is Jessica. Wow. I never thought that they will go out on public." Sunny was amazed.

 

"Wow. Look at Yuri, he's so cool. He managed to shoo the people. Someone fell so hard." Sooyoung playfully said.

 

"Yah. That's what love can do. Want me to recall what you've done just to be with me? I'm sure you'll be embarrassed. Ahahahaha" Sunny laughed

 

 

"Anniyo. I'll stop now. To clear everything I am not ashamed to let the people what I have done for you because I believe I can and would do anything for my one and only love. I love you Sunny Bunny." Sooyoung said and kissed her forehead.

 

 

"I love you too my Youngie." Sunny embraced him tightly.

 

The couple had their short lovey dovey moment before they came back to Jessica and Yuri.

 

"Baby, let's follow them behind. Let's see if they're really the  pabo-coward-in love-couple." Sunny chuckled.

 

"Come on. I think Yuri succesfully shoved the people away. I think their going to eat now. Let's follow them sneakingly." Sooyoung suggested.

 

"Aigoo, you really are excited when it comes to food. Such a shikshin hubby." Sunny said.

 

"Just for my bunny wifey." He replied.

 

The whole day they tried to follow/stalk Jessica and Yuri without the people being suspicious about them and without the knowledge of Jessica and Yuri. They were now at the ice skating rink, watching Jessica and Yuri learn to skate.

 

"After all their lovey-dovey moments now their so BORING. I'll get us some food. I can take them. Why would they even go to an ice skating rink if none of them knew how to skate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter