Distant

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 58 Distant

 

*Sigh* "Arghh! Seobang, why aren't you texting me? I miss you already!" Jessica plopped herself on her bed as soon as she arrived at her apartment from taking Yuri to the airport.

 

Just when she spread her arms to reach out the pillow, she felt something underneath it. She hurriedly reached out that thing only to see a pink envelope. She read what is inscribed on it and her name was written on it.

 

She was about to open it when Krystal and Sulli barged inside her room.

 

"Noona, Krys wants us to go to Taeng hyung and Soo hyung's restaubar." Sulli said while Krystal was riding at his back.

 

"Come on eonnie! Stop sulking here inside our apartment. Yuri oppa wouldn't want to see you like that." Krystal added.

 

Jessica's mind drifted to Yuri. Yuri told her a million times to find ways to divert her attention away from him so she wouldn't feel lonely. She smiled at Krystal and Sulli totally forgeting about the letter on her hand. Sulli bent down and Krystal jumped down from his back and she pulled Jessica excitedly.

 

"Yah! Jung Soojung! Are you that excited?!" Jessica sent her icy glare to Krystal when they settled at their living room after the latter dragged her down the stairs.

 

"Eonnie, I'm sorry. I just want to see Sunny eonnie and Tiffany eonnie." Krystal pouted cutely that melted the ice princess' heart.

 

"Just don't do it again, arra?" Jessica's face softened and patted her sisters head.

 

"Baby, why did you ran while dragging noona with you? You could have tripped you know? Are you alright?" Sulli went to Krystal's side panting from running towards them. His eyes were full of concern and he drew his hand to Krystal's cheek and caressed it lovingly. Krystal blushed from the sweet gesture of Sulli. It wasn't foreign to her but every little thing that Sulli does to her sends butterflies to her stomach and shivers on her spine.

 

"Baby, are you okay? Why is your face red? Baby answer me." Sulli noticed that Krystal's face become red as soon as his soft hand touched her face. Getting no response from his lover, he placed his palm to her forehead to check if she has fever. After assuring that her body temperature was normal, he stared back at Krystal and they both shared a loving eye contact.

 

"Ehem" After a few seconds of the younger couple's love stare, Jessica decided to get their attention. She was successful on her mission and the two youngsters straightened the body and looked on different direction avoiding the other's eyes.

 

"Yah, Jung Soojung! You dragged me here just to watch the two of you having eye infront of me? You could have told me to go away and leave the two of you here rather than witnessing my only sister being lovey dovey to her boyfie." Jessica crossed her arms on her chest while raising one of her eyebrows.

 

"Uhm, I'll just get the car. I'll wait at the lobby. I'll take my leave first noona, baby." Sulli bowed before he dashed out from the apartment with a tomato face.

 

"We better get ready eonnie. I'll just get my purse upstairs." Krystal excused herself and ran to her room.

 

"This two! Ahahahaha" Jessica laughed out at the young couple and went to her room to grab her purse fogetting about the letter.

 

 

SOOTAE'S RESTAUBAR

 

"Sunny eonnie! Wow! Your belly is getting bigger!" Krystal excitedly shouted as soon as her feet land on the restaubar's ground.

 

"Hi Baby Jung, Baby Choi and Jess." Sunny who is now 4 months pregnant, greeted the three.

 

"How are you Sunny? Shouldn't you be resting by now?" Jessica gave her a peck on the cheek and asked.

 

"It doesn't mean that if one is pregnant, she is not allowed to move. Don't worry I'm careful and I asked my obgyne about it and she said that it would be good to walk around and have exercise." Sunny explained.

 

"Ohh." Jessica just nodded.

 

Jessica, Krystal, Sulli together with Sunny, went to the gang and shared stories together. Everyone with the execption of Jessica, tried to open up topics that don't involve Yuri. All of them were asked by Yuri to divert Jessica's mind away from him. Of course, he was happy to know that Jessica was thinking of him but it also made him realize that she can't grow if she only think of him.

 

Yes, they're a couple, but the both of them needs to grow as a person. They have their own lives to take care of. It just happened that the Yuri is a big part of Jessica's life and same goes to Yuri. Yuri wanted Jessica to enjoy her own life and experience new things. He admitted that not all the time, he would be by her side. She needs some sense of independency but it doesn't mean that he would leave her, that's obviously the thing that he would never want to do.  He just wanted a healthy relationship that would mold them as a whole rounded person. He don't want Jessica to feel like she's choking from his presence that's why by the time that he's away, he asked his friends to accompany her and have some fun.

 

As their discussion went on, Sunny kept on asking Sooyoung to give her foods. She has been craving for bulgogi, galbi, japchae, bibimbap, naengmyeon, mandu, dukkboki, kimbap, ddeokbokki, and you name it, of course, Sooyoung will always buy or cook these food for his bunny and for their baby. Because of her love to her husband and the fact that she know how demanding she has been now that she's pregnant, she always make sure that Sooyoung would get most of the foods she asked for. Eventhough Sooyoung resists himself from eating, he can't. Just the smell of those foods make him drool. Whenever he does, Sunny would laugh at him and feed him. In the end, both of them savors the foods.

 

"Taetae, would you also do that too me?" Tiffany asked her soon-to-be-husband.

 

"Silly, of course. I would always attend to your need even if you wake me in the middle of the night." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany and kissed her forehead.

 

"I love you Taetae." Tiffany snuggled to him and hugged him. Taeyeon in return, embraced her and answered her with "I love you too mushroom."

 

"Yah! Can you two get a room? I had enough of cheesiness this morning." All of the sudden, Jessica broke the atmosphere with her confession that made the two couples curious.

 

"Mwo?" Sooyoung questioned.

 

"Yeoboseo? Excuse me, I'll just get this one. Manager oppa might have something important." Krystal hurriedly stood up and showed her phone to the others. Before she could take a step, Sulli held her wrist with a pleading eyes. He knew that he would be teased especially by his older brother.

 

"Ehem, I'll just go to the men's room." Even before Sulli can stand up, Taeyeon, held his shoulders and pushed him down making him sit right back to his chair.

 

"Hold up, lover boy. Care to explain what happened this morning?" Sooyoung smirked as he questioned his younger brother. Sulli was so tensed that droplets sweat were visible to his blushing face. The girls were trying to discreet their chuckles from the scene in front of them.

 

"Ahahhaha! Our baby isn't a baby anymore. I'm so proud of you Sul!" Taayeon cracked out as he saw how shy and stiff Sulli was.

 

"It's okay baby Choi. Your hyungs are just making fun of you." To break the tense atmosphere, Sunny decided to end everything and with that Sulli sighed in relief.

 

"Look at what you have done Taetae." Baby slaps were now attacking Taeyeon's chest and Taeyeon managed to stop Tiifany from it and displayed a puppy eyes to her while asking for forgiveness. With his cuteness, Tiffany gave in.

 

"Baby Krys, you can come now. No one's going to pick on you. Come back here ppali." Krystal heard her sister loud and clear. She made her way back and sat in between her sister and her lover.

 

"Is it a girl or a boy?" The attention was now focused on the married couple.

 

"The doctor said that it's too early to determine the gender of the baby." Sunny informed.

 

"But may it be a baby bunny or shikshin junior, I will love him/her as much as I love his/her mother." Sooyoung then stared lovingly to Sunny before he leaned in and kissed her temple.

 

"Tiffany eonnie, how's the wedding preparation going?" Questioned by Krystal.

 

"Oh! Great! Thank you for reminding me. I would like you girls to accompany me for my gown fitting tomorrow." Tiffany clapped her hands as she excitedly informed the three girls.

 

"Chinja? I volunteer! Good thing I have no schedules tomorrow!" Jessica excitedly chirped as soon as she heard about the wedding dress.

 

"I'll pass. My doctor told me to have lots of rest. I think I'll just see your wedding dress on your wedding day Tiff." Sunny said guiltily.

 

"I understand Sunny. You need to take care of your health for you and your baby. Don't hesitate to cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter