Amusement Park

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

Amusement Park

 

Jessica went home from her work. She was so tired that she didn't even eat her dinner. She slumped straight to her bed as soon as she step into it.

 

She was in her deep slumber when her phone beep.

 

Krystal just came from her photoshoot. She noticed that her eonnie's shoes were already there so she assumed that she was already there. Along her way to her room, she heard a sound coming from her eonnie's room. She came in and check what was that. She saw her eonnies's phone ringing. She read what's on the screen.

 

"Seobang?" Krystal wondered who was it.

 

 Suddenly, that number was calling. She hesitate to answer because she's afraid that her eonnie might scold her. She tried walking her eonnie but the latter didn't even move. She surrendered and pick up the call.

 

"Yoboseo?"

 

"Sica baby, why aren't you picking my calls? Hmmp"

 

"Yuri oppa?"

 

"K-krystal?"

 

"Ahahaha sica baby? Seobang? Ahahaha" Krystal teased.

 

"Yah! It was our nicknames." Yuri defended.

 

"You're  an item already? How come I didn't know about it?" She said disappointedly.

 

"Not yet. I mean no. We aren't an item. Wait. I am calling Sica right? Then why am I talking to you?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, it's eonnie's number. I can't help it, she's in her dreamland dreaming about you." She teased again.

 

"Yah! Stop teasing me, will you? When she wakes up tell her to call me right away." Yuri ordered.

 

"I'll tell her tomorrow." She said.

 

"Wae? She won't eat her dinner?" He asked.

 

"She loves her sleep so much that she'll neglect eating her dinner." She answered.

 

"Ok then. I'll just call her tomorrow. Bye." He said before he hang up.

 

The Next Morning

 

"Morning Sica baby. Did I wake you up?"

 

"Morning Seobang. Yes but it's okay, it's almost noon."

 

"Aigoo, you really love your sleep huh." He sounded jealous.

 

"Yes, I do. Don't be jealous." She said.

 

"How can't I be jealous, you love sleeping than me. Don't you?" He attacked her. Actually, he said this to test Jessica. He wanted to know if she felt the same thing for him.

 

"Aigoo. Hey, why did you call last night? Sorry, I didn't notice." She said apologetically.

 

"Hmmp never mind about that. Eat your lunch now. I'm hanging up. Bye." He was disappointed. Jessica didn't answer him and she changed the topic. He was about to end the call when she answered back.

 

"Seobang. Don't be mad at me. I'm so sorry. I was just tired last night. What can I do to make it up to you?" She said expecting Yuri to forgive her.

 

"Okay. I'm sorry too for trying to disturb you. I have an idea." He said excitedly.

 

"Since you haven't eat your lunch, why don't we eat together. After that, I'll take you to a place to have fun." He was proud of his bright idea.

 

"Okay." She answered joyfully.

 

"I'll pick you up after an hour, okay?" He offered.

 

"Okay. See you later! Bye" Jessica said as she immediately take her bathe.

 

Yuri came 20 minutes earlier. He decided to buy some flowers from a nearby flower shop.

 

He waited for Jessica at the lobby. He saw her wearing a simple floral dress and her hair was laid down. As soon as she saw him she waved at him. He was wearing red collared shirt, blue jeans and black converse shoes. He handed the flowers to her.

 

"I thought you can received flowers other than your secret admirer." He said teasingly.

 

"Yah, ofcourse I could. It's just that he was the only one who's giving flowere everyday." She said defending herself.

 

"You've got a rich admirer. Maybe he owns a flower shop or maybe he has a plantation of flowers." He said.

 

"Yah. Stop talking about him. Thank you for these. Atleast now, I received flowers other than him." She blushed a bit.

 

"Only for you, my Princess." He said softly. With this, Jessica kissed his cheek.

 

"I'm hungry already. I want to eat now." Jessica whined as if she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter