Friends?

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Friends?

 

 

"Jessi, I think you should open your heart." Tiffany blurted out.

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jessica was confused with Tiffany's statement.

 

"I mean, how can you know that the one who's meant for you was there if your heart is closed." Tiffany explained.

 

"I thought you came here to move on from your past relationship. The first step is to open your heart to others. It's a different from giving your heart to them. It's just making friends with the guys. You might never know, someone's already making his moves but you're being oblivious to it cause your heart is closed. I know that I'm not you and that I'm not in the position to tell you this but you just have to give them and yourself a chance. If you're going to show them your cold attitued, they might never ever come to you. That can also hinder you from finding your destined partner." Tiffany tried to convinced Jessica to open her heart.

 

Jessica realized that Tiffany was right. She haven't build a good relationship with Taecyeon and Yuri even though they treat her nice. She thought that maybe it's about time to stop wearing her mask. The guilt inside her was about to explode upon Tiffany's advice. She really felt bad for the two.

 

"You're right. Thanks for telling me this stuffs. I realized that I really haven't started to move on. It's just that I tried to forget him but I also closed my doors." Jessica thanked Tiffany for her advice.

 

"That's what friends are for. You should also know that I seek for your happiness." Tiffany beamed her a warm smile.

 

Jessica just hugged Tiffany.

 

The whole day Jessica's cold attitude started to melt.

 

After a few days her cold image was totally melted. The real Jessica was unveiled. A warm hearted Jessica was now being loved by all the people around her.

 

With this, Taecyeon had finally approached Jessica.

 

"Hey Jessica! How are you? You haven't threw your icy glare anymore. And the atmosphere became warmer!" Taecyeon teased Jessica.

 

"Sorry if I threw cold shoulders to you. Tiff made me realized things, that's why the real me had came out." Jessica smiled to Taecyeon.

 

"Friends?" Taecyeon exte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter