Wae?

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 38

Wae?

 

 

Jessica stood up with her face red as tomato. She grabbed the phone lying on the dining table. She looked at Yuri ans she saw him making his way to the living room with his phone. She assured that Yuri was far enough before she answered the phone.

 

"Yah! Who are you to ruin my morning?" Jessica asked angrily.

 

"Wae? Eonnie, its Krystal. Why are you so angry so early this morning?" Krystal was on the other phone. She was confused and scared by her elder sister's burst of anger.

 

"Wae?!! You just ruin my morning Ms. Krsytal Jung Soojung!" Jessica answered back.

 

"Wae? I-i d- didn't do a-anything." Krystal stuttered. She was really scared to her eonnie. Whenever her sister called her by her full name, it means that her eonnie is really mad.

 

"Yes you did. You called early in this morning and you just ruined everything!" Jessica shouted at her. She was really angry. Her moment with Yuri was almost perfect not until the phones rang.

 

"Wae? What are you doing? I didn't except you to be up by this time. I was planning to wake you up and ask if you're okay. I even planned to call Yuri oppa to accompany you since you are alone." Krystal said.

 

"Well you could've texted me. I'm sorry if I raised my voice to you. I'm fine. I got a fever last night but I'm okay now. How are you? Have you taken your breakfast?" Jessica softened her voice. She felt guilty when she knew that her sister was concerned as if she's the elder one. She should be the one who's doing those things but because of her stubborness she didn't.

 

"I'm doing fine eonnie. I also ate my breakfast. How did you have a fever?" Krystal inquired.

 

"I was on the streets yesterday and I don't have my umbrella with me. It rained heavily. Don't worry, Seobang took good care of me." Jessica smiled when she recalled what happened last night.

 

"Seobang? You meant Yuri oppa? Wae? Are you with him yesterday? What did he do to you to? Did you fought with each other? Why did you end up on the streets when the rain was heavy?" Krystal asked.

 

"We went to the mall yesterday. I left him alone and I tried to go back home but he found me. I'm the one at fault so don't me mad at him." Jessica explained as she tried to defend Yuri from Krystal.

 

"Earlier you said that he took care of you. Does it mean that Yuri oppa is with you right now?" Krystal was intelligent. She totally knew what's happening right now.

 

"Dae. He spent the night here and he took good care of me until I fell asleep."Jessica said. Krystal on the other hand remembered something. She remembered that whenever Jessica is sick, she would always sleep with her. Jessica felt lonely when she's sick so Krystal would be always there to sleep with her. Jessica would always cuddle with Krystal as if she was a teddy bear. Upon hearing these words from the other line, Krystal smile evily.

 

"Oh, so Yuri oppa slept with you. You're sick and I'm not there. So it means, you...." Krystal was quicly cut off by Jessica.

 

"Yah! Stop right there! It's not funny." Jessica's face turned into tomato. She was shy. She didn't expect that her sister would know what she did last night. She cursed at herself. It was certainly a bad habit of hers. Now, Krystal knew what happened between the two of them. She was thinking if she would lie or admit the fact that she purposely took advantage of the situation.

 

"I didn"t force him, okay. It'll be awkward between the two of us. He's a guy and I'm a girl, you know. For your information, he slept on the couch." Jessica hurriedly let out these words. She hoped that Krystal would buy her lies.

 

"Oh. Is that so?" Krystal teased Jessica.

 

"Yah! You don't believe your eonnie? You can even ask Seobang." Jessica fired back. She prayed that this time Krystal would be deceived so she who have to ask Yuri about it.

 

"No need. I believe in you eonnie." Krsytal was trying hard to hide her chuckles. She knew that her eonnie was lying and that what she imagined was true. She can't help but be happy imagining Jessica cuddling with Yuri, sleeping in one bed. She hoped that the two will maximize this time that they're alone and sort their feelings for each other.

 

"Good. Now, let me take my breakfast. Take care and love you!" Jessica didn't wait for Krystal's reply and she just ended the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter