Dreaming of You

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42  

Dreaming of You

 

At the beach

 

"Hey Jessi, wanna come with us?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

 

"You can go ahead Tiff. I have something to do. I'll join you later." Jessica smiled.

 

"Okay. Call me if there's a problem." Tiffany said as she waves at Jessica. Jessica just nodded her head in response.

 

Jessica went outside to take a stroll when she remembered Yuri. She got her phone and called Yuri.

 

"Yoboseo?" Jessica greeted.

 

"Yoboseo?" Jessica was shocked. Instead of Yuri's voice, she was greeted by a girl's voice.

 

"Oh, princess, is there somthing wrong? Who are you talking to?" Jessica heard Yuri's voice from the other line. She felt her heart was being stabbed multiple times when she heard Yuri called the girl "princess" on the other hand. She thought that the girl who picked up the phone must be the girl he's been talking to.

 

"I don't know. I asked her but she didn't answer back." The girl said to Yuri. It was loud enough for Jessica to hear.

 

"Is that so? Leave her then. We aren't finished with our business. You kept me hanging." Yuri said seductively.

 

 Jessica never thought of Yuri that way. Her tears flowed unstoppable. She covered with her hand, trying to block the sound from her sobs. After awhile she heard a beeping sound signalling that the other line ended the call. She bit her lips. Suddenly, her knees became weak letting her fall on the sand still crying hard.

 

 People were looking at her but she didn't mind their stares. She can believe Yuri was just having fun with her girl. She can't believe that he lied about his work to back up his excuse in not joining their trip. She can't believe that after what happened between them, Yuri still chose the girl he loved the most.

 

She thought that she succeeded capturing his heart. But everything was just her thought. Yuri never said anything to her. He didn't tell her that he has fallen for her. He never did. She realized hoe pathetic she was. Yuri was never hers and would never be and thatks the truth.

 

 

"Seobang. Don't leave me." Jessica said while she's crying.

 

 

"Seobang, wae? I thought you're going to msake me smile and you won't make me cry." Jessica's voice was hoarse and the pein that she felt was very evident.

 

 

"Why are you like this? Seobang, I love you. Yuri, l love you. I love you so much. Yuri! Wae?"

 

 

"I should have told you earlier."

 

 

"This shouldn't happen."

 

 

"It's my fault. I thought I made you fall for me."

 

 

"Yuri! Please come back to me."

 

 

"Don't leave me Yuri."

 

 

"I haven't told you that I love you so much."

 

 

"Seobang, I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eonnie, eonnie! Wake up." Krystal shook Jessica trying to wake the latter. Soon enough, Jessica opened her eyes.

 

"Eonnie, what happened to you? Why are you crying? Why are you saying that you love Yuri oppa? Krystal asked.

 

"Krys, I love Yuri with all my heart. I love him. I can't afford to lose him." Jessica cried harder. Krystal was shocked by her statement. The last time she checked her eonnie just like Yuri but now, she felt that Jessica fell so hard for Yuri. She moved towards Jessica and hugged her. She her hand on Jessica's back to comfort her.

 

"Eonnie, tell me what happened." Krystal asked softly.

 

"Y-yuri, he...  s-said h-he's busy... Can't join us to J-jeju... I called him but... a girl picked up. H-he c-called her p-princess. Krys, he's with her true love. “Jessica managed to say these words as she cried harder. Krystal knew that it wasn't true. She knew the fact that Yuri loves her sister so much.

 

"I won't happen eonnie." Krsytal said assuringly.

 

"How can't it happen? It just happened." Krystal chuckled a bit.

 

"Huh? Wae?" Jessica asked confusingly. She didn't know why her sister was acting like that. How can her sister feel happy when it can be clearly seen that she's not feeling good.

 

"Why? Look around eonnie." Jessica was confused and she did what her sister said.

 

"Isn't today the day that you'll go to Jeju with Yuri oppa and your friends? Oops! Sorry." Krystal asked innocently, she almost forgot that Yuri wasn't sure if he can join them.

 

"It was just a dream. Now, stop crying and prepare yourself." Krystal said as she stood up.

 

"Seobang" This time Jessica frowned and she got a bit teary again.

 

"Eonnie, don't be stubborn. Yuri oppa told you to join Tiffany eonnie and have fun with them." Krystal reminded Jessica hoping that it would knock some sense into her. Unfortunately, it didn't work. She then decided to force Jessica to stand up and go to the bathroom.

 

Not long after, Jessica came down and joined Krystal for heir breakfast. She just played with her food. Krystal hated what she's witnessing. She decided to use one of her weapons that will surely work.

 

"Yoboseo?" Krystal greeted when the other line was picked.

 

"Yoboseo." Answered by the person on the other line.

 

"Yuri oppa" Krystal said with a very worried voice.

 

"Good morning, Krystal. Is there a problem? Why do you sound like that?" Yuri responded.

 

"Dae. It's Sica eonnie." Krystal said.

 

"Wae? What happened to her? Is she sick? Wae? Tell me Krys!." Yuri raised his voice a bit.

 

"Calm down oppa. I don't know what happened to her. I came to her room to wake her and I found her crying and mumbling words. She was talking about you. When she came down for her breakfast, she just sat there and played with her food. I hate to see her like this oppa, her eyes were red and swollen." Krystal stated.

 

"Eh? Can you give your phone to her? I'll video call her afterwards." Yuri instructed Krystal.

 

"Dae. I'm counting on you oppa. I don't want seeing eonnie like this." Krystal said.

 

 

"I'll do my best." Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter