Everything's Normal

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

Everything's Normal

 

 

Yuri felt relieved after his small talk with Krystal. He never knew that Krystal would entrust her sister to him. He also felt good after telling Krystal about how he felt for Jessica even though he was still unsure if he's already falling for her. All he wanted to do is to share happy moments with her.

 

Yuri came to the set joyful as if he were a kid who receive a lollipop from his mom. He greeted all the staffs, producer and director with a smile.

 

He stopped his track when a familiar car parked in front of him. The smile on his face widened when a familiar figure went out from the car.

 

"Good Morning my princess Sica baby." Yuri greeted Jessica with huge smile.

 

"Looks like your secret admirer/knight came here a little bit early huh." Yuri teasingly said to her while handing her a bouquet of red roses.

 

"Good morning Yuri! Thanks!" Jessica greeted back as she accepted the bouquet.

 

" Ohh look like someone had a good sleep huh?" Jessica teased as she noticed that Yuri was in a good mood.

 

"Thanks to someone who accompanied me when I needed it most." Yuri replied.

 

"Who could that be? Ahaha" She chuckled a bit as she recalled what happened last night.

 

"She's none other than my Princess Sica baby." He smirked at her as he gave her a nickname.

 

"Princess Sica baby?" She questioned him.

 

"Yes. From now on, you are MY PRINCESS SICA BABY." He smiled widely.

 

"What? Did you just gave me a nickname?" She asked.

 

"Dae. Actually it's a combination of 2 different nicknames, Princess Sica and Sica baby." Yuri proudly said. He frowned when he got no reaction and response from the blonde.

 

"Wae? You don't like it? I can just call you Sica then." He was disappointed, he thought she woould like it but he guessed not. The smile on his face turned into frown.

 

"I don't.... Cause I love it!" Jessica said as she chuckled. She got Yuiri there.

 

Yuri pouted. He really thought she wouldn't like his idea. He really wanted to call her that way.

 

Jessica saw Yuri pouts. She suddenly pinched his cheeks.

 

"Quit it. I was just joking. Look at you, your so cute when you pout." She said as she tried to comfort him.

 

"Cute? Me?" He pointed at himself.

 

"Yes, you are so cute, Seobang." She pinched him again.

 

"Seobang?"He asked confusedly.

 

"Seobang." She said affirming what seemed to be a ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter