Morning Confessions

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37

MORNING CONFESSIONS

 

 

The two sleeping figure was still in each others' arm. They were in the same position before the both of them went to their own dreamlands. They were facing each with one snuggled closely to the taller and muscular one and the other protectively wrapped his arms around the waist of the other as if someone's going to take her away from him.

 

 The sun was rising. The sun rays crept inside the room. Jessica unexpectedly woke up this early. She felt someone securingly hugged her. She recalled what happened last night. It was the night wherein she started her moves. It was the night wherein she expressed her love to him. It was the night wherein she showered Yuri's face with soft kisses and a peck on his lips. The lips that she wanted to taste and feel more in the future.

 

She also recalled how Yuri took care of her and how she managed to let him sleep with him. She doesn't have any bad idea when he asked him to sleep with him. Normally, when she's sick, Krystal would always be by her side, sleeping with her until she fully recovered. Since Krystal wasn't there, she has no choice but to ask Yuri to do Krystal's job.

 

She used her hand to block away the sunlight as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked beside her and saw the love of her life sleeping peacefully. She used her free hand to fix his hair. She studied his face carefully. It was all nothing but masterpiece. She adored how perfect was Yuri's assets. How she wished that they were an official couple so she could show her adoration towards Yuri.

 

That was it. When will she confess to him? Can she manage to do it? Will Yuri love her back not as bestfriend but as a lover? Will her love for Yuri can help her to face the challenges that she will encounter in pursuing Yuri? Can she live without Yuri? Can she move on if Yuri rejected her? These questions bombarded her thoughts. Tears slowly started to fall from her eyes.

 

She can't. She can't let Yuri go with another girl. Call her selfish but he's hers. She can't inagine her life without Yuri. She can't live without Yuri by her side. She fell so hard for him. It was the first time she felt this strong attraction towards other people. Not even with her past lover, Yuri's incomparable. Yuri was the only one who made her what she is right now.

 

She tried to calm down herself afraid that Yuri would suddenly wake up. She wiped away her tears and stared at Yuri.

 

"Seobang, you know what? I fell so hard for you. It was the first time that I fell so hard for someone. I've never been like this." She sighed. She was moved her gaze from Yuri to the window. After awhile, she continued staring at Yuri.

 

"I guess I was late, but right now all I want to happen is to for you to be mine and me to be yours. I'll do anything and everything to make that happen. I won't give up on you Yuri. You also said that you have someone already but she can't realize your feelings. Don't you ever hesitate to turn to me, I'll be right here with open arms only for you"

 

"Yuri, you've managed to mend my brokenheart but I don't know what could happen in the future. You already captured my heart; it's yours, only for you. I think what you've said also applies to me. I don't care if you'll take care of it, throw it or even crash it, but I hope that you'll take it. I'm willing to face all the challenges that come to my way just to let you know that I really love you."

 

"Kwon Yuri, seobang, I love you." Jessica ended it with a peck on Yuri's cheek. She decided to go back to her sleep since it was still early. Not long enough, Jessica went back to her dreamland with a light heart. Finally she managed to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter