The Plan

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32

The Plan

 

" Baby, wakey wakey." Taeyeon said as he planted soft kisses on Tiffany's face. Tiffany felt something soft and warm on her face. She realized that it was Taeyeon lips, kissing her face. She smiled at the sweet gesture of her fiance. She slowly opened her eyes only to see a smiling Taeyeon.

 

"Morning Taetae" She said as she pecked Taeyeons lips.

 

"Morning Mushroom" He responded also with a kiss.

 

"Are we going to meet with them today?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. We're going to meet them later. So don't bother about it. I want my beautiful eyesmiling  mushroom now because I miss her so so much." He said while pouting.

 

"Aigoo my baby is so cheesy in the morning." She chuckled.

 

"Eottoke? I can't even believe that we're getting married." He pouted again.

 

"Want me to prove it?" She asked seductively. Taeyeon just smirked and move closer to her.

 

"I love you Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Miyoung" He whispered.

 

"I love you too Kim Taeyeon, soon I'll be Stephanie Tiffany Hwang-Kim Miyoung." She whispered back.

 

 

Soon they shared a passionate kiss. After that, they snuggled to each other and went back to sleep.

 

 

"Sunny bunny, Ppali ppali. Taeny's waiting." A tall guy called out a short girl.

 

"I'm coming baby." She said.

 

"What took you so long?" The guy asked.

 

"Here. I packed some food for you. I know we'll be travelling for an hour and it's hard for you not to eat for a minute." The girl said.

 

"You're so sweet bunny. Come here, I'll repay you." The girl obeyed him. The guy leaned closer to capture her lips.

 

"I love you Sunny."

 

"I love you too Sooyoung."

 

 

At Soshi Restaurant

 

 

 "Baby, they're here." Tiffany said.

 

"Sooyoung! Sunny!" Taeyeon and Tiffany said in unison.

 

"Taeyeon! Tiffany!" Sooyoung and Sunny called out.

 

They hugged and greeted each other.

 

Sunny was Tiffany's friend. They met at Taeyeon's bar since she was their singer. Since their first meeting, they felt light hearted with each other that's why they became friends.

 

Sooyoung was Taeyeon's business partner. They were best of friends together with Yuri. Their families were also close.

 

Sooyoung met Sunny at their bar. He was mesmerized by her cuteness and her voice. He didn't expect a cute girl to have a beautiful voice. Not long after, he courted Sunny and they became an official couple. Now, they are married and they enjoyed each other's company. They do have plans to have a baby, but they're just too busy.

 

 

They sat in their table. They ordered their food and they started to talk about each other.

 

 

"How are the two of you?" Sooyoung asked. Tiffany raised her hand showing their engagement ring.

 

"Omo, did Taeyeon proposed already?" Sunny asked. Tiffany just nodded as she move closer to Taeyon.

 

"So you finally did it already Taeyeon." Sooyoung teased.

 

"You know that I can't live without her. So I've decided to do it. I don't want to let go of her. You never know, she might find someone better than me." Taeyeon said sincerely.

 

"Yah. You know that would never happen. I only love you and on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter