New Transfer

Never Thought You Were Mine

 

WRITTER'S POV
 
After the deal with each others, from the door has a male students run into the class with tired and breath fast by run. 
Male Student: they... they're... they're coming... 
Dongwoo: what are you talking about! who's coming? 
Male Student: the... the new students... 
Sungyeol: why do you have to hurry? just the new students but why you have to yelled out loud. go! 
Male Student: but... but... 
Rang....Rang....Rang.....Rang...... 
Woohyun: we don't care who they are, so don't annoyed us next time like that. go back to your class.  
 
 
The T-ara members entered with the cheers by those male students, they look so happy because their dreams can become true. 
Hyomin: oh! such a big school! she jump around with a happy face. 
IU: but, aren't we goes to the office 1st? 
Eunjung: oh! that's right! 
Hyomin: excuse me! can you pls tell me where the office is? she ask the male students with her killer smile that make the male student shaking while show them the way. 
Hyomin: thank you! she then wink to him and that more make him get nose bleeding and lying on the floor. 
Eunjung: yah! she now shown up her tails now. she looked at the other members with Hyomin's actions. 
Q.ri: kaja! and they all head to the office. 
 
Hello! they enter and greet the teacher. 
 
Hello! i'm Ms Ga In, what I can helped you all? she smile and greet them 
Soyeon: Ne! we're new students who's transfered from Dongsang high. they bow as in respect. 
Ms Ga In: ok! nice to meet you all. Is any teacher here who got spare spaces to let them in? my class doesn't have any places left.  she looked at the other teachers but they all shake their head. 
Ms Ga Hee: Just let them be my students, I still have some spaces. she stood up from her desk and face to Ms Ga In. 
Ms Ga In: good! so you all will be in her class. 
Then all the T-ara members come to Ms Ga Hee desk and greet her. 
Ms Ga Hee: hi! my name is Park Ga Hee, just called me Ms Park or Ms Ga Hee that's fine. she smile to all the T-ara members. 
Ms Ga Hee: the bell just rang up, go and wait for me outside i'll prepared something and i'll show you your class. Then they head off the office and wait for Ms Ga Hee outside. 
 
Krystal's POV 
 
This is the 1st day at Woolim high. the top of the dance school in korea. Everyone should be really nervous when they enter this school but to me, its normal as my old school in America. I just mind myself to do well in succesful as a dancer. 
 
I looked at the school and entered the gate with the smile. As I enter the school door and I saw there were many male students screaming and stood around 6 beautiful girls. I just ignored them and head to the office. 
Hello! I enter the office and greet a female teacher with a bright smile. 
My name is Krystal Jung and I was a transfer student from America. I bow as respect. 
Hello! i'm Park Ga Hee and i'm a dancing teacher. seems like you're in my class because there aren't any spaces in the other classes. would you like to come to my class? she ask me with a smile and she looked so friendly. 
Ne! I answer her and bow as thank you. 
Ok! followed me to class. then she stood up from her desk along with the folder on her hand. I smile and follow her to the class, my 1st lessons. 
 
WRITTER'S POV 
 
Krystal follow Ms Ga Hee to the class room and meet with T-ara on the way. 
Ms Ga Hee: what are you all doing here? aren't you hear the bell? so why don't you quickly goes to your classes? she shout loud at those students who's cover arounds T-ara and they immediately slowly move to their classes. 
Ms Ga Hee: you all following me. then they all followed behind her to the class. 
IU: who is she? she look so pretty! IU talked to Eunjung and Hyomin while looking at Krystal. 
Krystal: hello! my name is Krystal! smile and greet the T-ara members and they greet her back. 
Ms Ga Hee: ok! you've reached your class. she entered the door with a smile face. 
While she entered and T-ara members followed her from behind and slowly move inside which make many eyes in the class on their beauty. The male are eyes wided open with the o face and female were jealouse of them. 
Jiyeon smile wide when she saw her unnies are in the same class with her. Myungsoo doesn't care at all about them and just listen to his music and face to the window. 
Woohyun: yah! isn't that the girls we met at the STAR LIGHT right? he pat on Dongwoo's shoulder. 
Dongwoo: is it? I can't remember. but their body was perfect... so hot... 
Woohyun: yeah! especially the one myungsoo... he then shut his mouth when he recognised her has something with myungsoo. 
Ms Ga Hee: ok! listen guys, actually our class has 7 new transformer and they'll all in this class, come up and introduce your self then find the seat that you like. 
Hello! my name is Lee Ji Eun but you can call me IU, nice to meet you all, pls take care of me. she then walked to the desk close at the end beside to Jiyeon and behind Woohyun. 
 
(each class have 40 students, 8 desk in a column and has roll column. Infinite members was in the 3 roll)
 
Hello! i'm Qi and walked to the end of the wall behind Sungjong
I'm Boram and her place was the last roll behind Sungjyeol. 
An I'm Soyeon. she was behind Dongwoo
Hello! i'm Ham Eunjung, pls treat me well and she goes to the middle beside which means behind Sunggyu. 
I'm Hyomin and she was behind Myungsoo 
 
(3 roll: Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol and a male student)
(last roll: Hyomin, IU, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Boram and Qri with a spare space.) 
 
Jiyeon was so happy when the T-ara members sat next to her. Myungsoo doesn't interested on them. 
Hello! my name is Krystal and i'm a transfer student from America, pls treat me well. she then bow to the class and all eyes was on her and they all melt with her smile. 
Woohyun: Myungsoo ah! look at that girl! she's supa cute... wow... his eyes open wided as happy. 
Myungsoo: stop annoying! Myungsoo take Woohyun hands of his hand and look at Krystal. and yes! he was speechless when he first met her. 
wow she's so beautiful! like an angel just lost in this world, Myungsoo thought. he's now like fallin in love for the 1st time with Krystal. 
 
Ms Ga Hee: ok! now let start our lessons. And the time skip so fast just in a second the bell rang for the 1st lunch. 
They all head to the canteen for foods. Jiyeon and T-ara members was hugging each others and jump around with happiness. then Krystal come and greet Jiyeon. 
Krystal: Jiyeon ssi! sorry for the late greeting. nice to be in your class. 
Jiyeon: enjoy your school time. with a smile and Krystal walked off the class with her bag. 
IU: Yeonnie ah! you know her? 
Jiyeon: yah! this is school! stop calling me that name. you mean her? she's my father's step daughter who just arrived in seoul in few days ago. 
Hyomin: she look so pretty! then she face to other directions where Myungsoo was sitting. 
IU: yeah! seriously pretty... 
Hyomin: Jiyeon ah! why don't you tell me that he was in the same class with you? her eyes was follow myungsoo. 
Eunjung: yah! she's like that again! jebaek! Eunjung look at Hyomin with frustrated on hyomin's acting skills.
Jiyeon: that guy? ah! molla! she then listening to the teacher's lesson. 
 
End school, the T-ara members and Jiyeon head to the gate with the happy face while Krystal behind them. 
 
Hyomin: agh~! finally i'm alive... yah! let's go to STAR LIGHT, for long I haven't been there... 
Eunjung: kaja... 
Jiyeon: unnie! I don't think I can go with you all today. she put her head down on the ground. 
IU: wae? 
Jiyeon: I...I got to go home early to sign the contract with the bank officer. you all can have fun... she smile to the unnies. 
Soyeon: ok! did you need us drive you home? 
Jiyeon: no need unnie! Auntie'll pick me up so you can leave first. 
Hyomin: ok! we're leaving.... 
Then they get into the car and leave Jiyeon behind stood at the gate. Krystal suddenly walked towards Jiyeon. 
Krystal: Jiyeon ssi! 
Jiyeon: oh! you're not going yet. 
Krystal: let's get in the car, i'll drive you home.
Jiyeon: I'm fine Krystal ssi, you don't have to drive me home while we're in an opposite way. 
 
Myungsoo and his friends was behind and saw Krystal talked to Jiyeon in front of them at the gate. 
 
Woohyun: why does the u.s student talked to the loser so comfortable? does they known each other before? 
Myungsoo: I don't think so! look like they from a different world. 
 
Krystal: if that so! i'm leaving first. bow her head and walk to her car. 
Jiyeon just stand still and did not say anything while watching Krystal drive through. 
 
Myungsoo: kaja! then they all goes to Jiyeon
Dongwoo: announg! he wave to her with smiling face
Myungsoo: aren't you trying to walk away today? place his hand on the pocket
Jiyeon: ani! why should I? she looked back at him
Myungsoo: good! ok guys, just go first. he pat on Woohyun's shoulder and they all head to the car. 
Jiyeon: so! where's your car? 
Myungsoo: car? I don't have a car. 
Jiyeon: what? so how you're going home? 
Myungsoo: don't you know there's the bus stop? he point to the bus stop and walk over
Jiyeon: jinja? what's wrong with that guy! Is he gonna play me or what. she talked to herself and followed him to the bus stop. 
 
They went in the bus stop and head to Myungsoo house. stop at the bus stop close to his house, they start walk to his house without saying anything. Jiyeon feels uncomfortable but she have no choice as follow him. He stop at the big house and start open the door without caring about Jiyeon was behind him. 
Myungsoo: omma! i'm home! he goes to the living room and no one there he then run to the upstairs to looking for his mother. 
Jiyeon: that such a big house! she thought and look around the house
Myungsoo: where does she go? omma! he then walked to the movie room and saw his mother was watching drama with another girl. 
Mom: ah! baby ah! you're back. ok, let's go to the living room. she stood up from her sit and kiss him
Myungsoo: oh! you've Ahreum ssi. he look at her with a fake smile
Ahreum: ne! long time no see Myungsoo oppa. she give him a smile 
Then they all head to the living room and Myungsoo mom was surprise when she saw her son bring a girl home instead of the Infinite members. 
Mom: oh! baby ah! who is she? she point at jiyeon with an O face
Jiyeon: hello Ms Kim! i'm... but cut off by Myungsoo
Myungsoo: just forget about her mom! but... aren't you goes shopping right? but why are you here? 
Mom: omo! I totally forgot it! she run quickly to her room and get her purse 
Ahreum: hello! i'm Ahreum... i'm myungsoo childhood friend. she gave Jiyeon a bow, Jiyeon bow back to her. she look jiyeon with a jealous eye because Myungsoo never brought a girl home. 
 
Mom: Ahreum ah! do you wanna come with me? after get out from her room with the purse on her hand. 
Ahreum: ani Auntie! I wann stayed home with Myungsoo. 
Mom: ok! i'm gonna back home soon, bye baby. announg. she kiss myungsoo and wave to Jiyeon and Ahreum. 
 
Myungsoo: ok! you start to work at 5-10pm but you're girl so I make it shorter to 9pm. 
Is he think make it shorter make me thanks him? no way, what's the different between a hour. but that at least I don't need to see him in a hour. Jiyeon thought. 
Ahreum: oppa! who is she? she wrap his hand and come close to him while wanna make Jiyeon know that they're more than friends. 
Myungsoo: don't need to worry about her! she's just the housemaid. Shinee gotta leave for few days so she's gonna did all shinee's job until next week. he look at Jiyeon with the cold face. 
Ahreum: oppa! let's go your room. she then pull his hand and they goes to his room. 
 
Jiyeon: housemaid? jinja! who does he think he is! how could he just said i'm a housemaid.