Start The Plan

Never Thought You Were Mine

Myungsoo's POV

Baby ah! baby! I was about awake and hear the women voice close to me, I try hard to open my eyes but can't help. 

agh~ my head's hurt. I said in a half awake. 

because you was drunk. her voice so familiar seems like I've somewhere else. once again I slowly opened my eyes, oh! omma! why am I in my room? I look at her then look around then I recognise that I was in my room and lying on my bed. 

mom: the Infinite member brought you home yesterday. ok! I'll go and make you some soups, then she start stand up of my bed. 

Aren't you make me soup right? I look at her with a serious face. 

mom: aniah! Shinee'll make you soup. I then smile at her and release. I look at the clock and its already 12:25 pm, which means school was start and I was absent by drunken. 

Hello! where are you guys? meet me at the cafeteria afternoon. I called the Infinite member for a meeting. 

why couldn't I remember anything? and why my cheek is hurt? owh! while I touch my cheek and think about yesterday but my memory like a blank a4 paper. 

Writter's POV 

AT THE CAFETERIA 

Myungsoo is the 1st person who came first and he waited for at the end table face to the window which can see through the outside of the street. 

I'm here! Myungsoo put his hand up to show where he is. then the member came to him and sat around the table. 

Woohyun: are you ok? you look tired isn't it? 

Myungsoo: still a little. but what was happened yesterday? I can't remember anything. 

Hoya: seriously aren't you remember? 

Myungsoo: I just remember we went to the room and after that I was about drank 1 or 2 cup of beer and... nothing... 

Dongwoo: that's all? 

Myungsoo: ne! is there're anything missing? 

Sunggyu: its not 1 or 2 cup, but you've drank 3 bottle of beer. he said loud 

Sungjong: yes hyung, not enough yet! you came to their room without permission and you all so called them 'Nerd'. 

Myungsoo: jinja? then what happened next? 

Woohyun: so... you... just faint, faint on the floor, that's why your cheek's like that. then we brought you home. He speak with a halt and trying to look at other way to not looking at myungsoo's eyes. 

Myungsoo: faint? am I? 

Sungjong: but hyung... Sungjong haven't done his sentence then has been cut off by Woohyun and Sunggyu cover his mouth to stop him. 

Myungsoo: what? 

Woohyun: nothing! sungjong just wanna drink something. right Sungjong? then give a wink to Sungjong. 

Sungjong: ne! I feel a bit thirsty. 

All the Infinite member look at each others then turn to look at myungsoo and release, but myungsoo seems like they was hiding something from him but not sure. 

 

END... 

Jiyeon's POV 

How dare him just did that to me, who do he think he is! I was in a bad mood since yesterday till now, trying to have a bath with cold water but seems like it have calm yet. I covered myself in the bathtub with full of water and bubbles on tops. 

cover more than 30 seconds then I move my head up of the water and screaming as regrets. 

agh~ jinja! How can I face to Seungho anymore! if he's back and know that I was break the promise? will he gonna leave me again? agh! ottokae! what would I do? I yelled out loud with an angry voice and hit the water hardly with my hands. 

Auntie: Yeonnie ah! are you ok? what's wrong? she knock my bath room door to ensure that I was safe. 

Molla! I shout out loud to her and continued hitting the bubbles. 

Auntie: haizzz... this girl... whenever you've grown up? aren't you still like that forever? remember that you're 19 now! girls at the aged like you they already married and get a kids. she says loud to gain my attention. 

Don't be jealous with the juniors, If you wanna get married so just go ahead, i'm fine to leave alone. or if you couldn't find any maybe i'll help you. I wondering that the others as the same age like you already become grandma, don't tell me that Auntie still waiting for him... 

Auntie: bwo? yah! why wouldn't you respect to the elder people? how dare you say that to me. she's angry and more whenever I talked about him, her first love. 

Aren't you the one who brought the topics first? 

Go outside and have your dinner! I won't cooked anything for you tonight! 

Why are you being like this! whenever I talked about him, you should grown up Auntie... 

gotta take care of your self. she kick the door and walk off my room. 

I opened the door and she was back to her room. 

J.Y.P! how is this person that makes Jung Ga Eun's heart broken? that question always make me wanna know the answer. 

I went to the restuarants close to my house and order a dish of Italian pasta and a dishes mango muffle for desert. I was enjoy my pasta but in a sudden has someone tand behind me and tap on my shoulder. 

Park Jiyeon ssi! I turned around to the person who called my name and I was choke and eye wided open. 

Do! you are one of the Infinite member right? why are you sitting on my table? I ask him in an angry face. 

I'm Hoya! nice to meet you here, he said with a smile face and he look more hot with the black suit, all the girls might fall for him but except me. I thought. 

I know! I answer him shortly while want him to get out of my table. 

Hoya: Is your house close here? 

none of your business! I just ignored him and keep enjoy my pasta. 

Hoya: I on behalf of Myungsoo to apology about.... 

I don't wanna talked about it! I cut off his sentence and look on his face with the cold side of me. 

Seems like you need to get out off my place now, I guess you're waiting for someone, so you better back to your place. I told him and look at the person walking towards us.

Hoya: how do you know I was waiting for someone? he ask in an interested and really wanna know the answer.

She's behind you. then he looked back then he face to me with a smile.

Hoya: i'll leave first, enjoy your day. he stood up and walk towards her, she seems so happy to see him. then they sat on the end of the table which as far from my table.

After finished I back home and jump to my bed and wish to see him in the dream.

Writter's POV 

AT SCHOOL 

The Infinite member was sat on their class and Myungsoo was discussed about how they were gonna tease Jiyeon. 

Dongwoo: Myungsoo! what are you gonna do with her? 

Myungsoo: just wait and see! not even a week, we'll never seen that nerd anymore around here. he smirk. 

Woohyun: seems like after the slap by her, he now joined the games and ready to get revenged. 

 

Jiyeon walked in the gate and head to her locker, but on the ways there were so many students was stared at her and they looked like wanna eat her alive. 

what's wrong with them today? Jiyeon thought and keep walking to the locker. stand in front of her locker but so many sounds wishpered behind her back. Then she heard the girl from behind says "omo! that's Fx".Jiyeon then turn around and saw the 3 girls was walking and she recognised that was Fx, just ignore them, she then face back to her locker to opened it up but has been blocked by the Fx member. 

Victoria: wow..wow...wow...! look at who is this? isn't she was the only nerd in our school? they fold their arms at front, looked at each others and trying to tease Jiyeon. 

Amber: hahaha... how poor... 

Jiyeon: what do you guys want? 

Luna: ani! just try to greet the new students... but seems like you're more simple than I thought. 

Victoria: Luna ah! don't you read "The Read Scalf Girl"? whenever the fox wanna eat the read scalf girl, the fox act as the grandma so no one can recognise it. but no matter how they're gonna transform into,they tail still shown as they wanna eat all the school males here. don't got mistaken, if not, they'll eat you one day but you didn't know.  She look at Luna then try to face to Jiyeon. 

Amber: Vic ah! I don't think she's smart enough to understand what you wanna says. 

Jiyeon: straight to the point! Look at Victoria with a serious face. 

Victoria: you better keep a far distance to the Infinite members and us. if not, I'll sure that your life gonna ends as same as the fox in the red scalf girl. 

Jiyeon: are you threaten me? 

Victoria: whatever do you think, but keep that in mind... if not, too late for you to regret. then they walked off 

Jiyeon then open her locker and get her stuff out for class but seems like that easy, all of her stuff and uniforms has been cut off into pieces and mixed up. Jiyeon was squeezed her hand to control herself, she then lock the locker and walked back to class with an angry face. 

 

Ms Park: ok listen! we've learned the dance step last week, so now I wondered that any one remember the steps and come up to show us again. any one? 

Myungsoo: why haven't I seen that nerd back yet? myungsoo talk to Woohyun. 

Woohyun: maybe she was scared and hided some where! 

Myungsoo: ani! that nerd is not easily to give up like that. if she just give up that easily so who's gonna get my next plan? 

Then Jiyeon walked into the dance class which interest everyone's eyes on her. 

Woohyun: seems like you're head to your plan now. Myungsoo then smile to Woohyun 

 

Ms Park: you're new student right? she look at Jiyeon 

             : i'm Park Kahi, your dancing teacher, ok! introduce yourself. 

Dongwoo: Is a girl right? but its make me feel that was a man! gentlement (speak in English) he shout out that make everyone's laughing. Jiyeon was weaing the short wig as like a man with a geek glasses. that's make herself more like a nerd.

Ms Park: silent! ok! introduce your self. 

Hoya: we already know her so she don't need another introduction. 

Ms Park: if that so... ok, find comfortable for you to seat. Jiyeon then head to the end of place her back against the wall. 

Woohyun: Mr Park ssi! why don't you ask the new students come up and show us her movement? people more explaused and interested. 

Ms Park: are you able to show us new students? she ask her in a soft voice. 

Myungsoo: if she unable to do so how can she can enter the Dance school? isn't the back door helped her to entrance the gate easily? he says in a sharp voice and a cold face. 

Park Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon! the classmates called out her name loud and louder and even clapping hands in interested as they thought how good is she or Jiyeon don't know how to dance. 

This is just the beginning Park Jiyeon! Myungsoo looked so happy and he can't hid his happiness when he looked at Jiyeon do nothing and sat on the back corner with the tease of the classmates.