Let's Battle

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writter's POV 

This is just the beginnign Park Jiyeon! myungsoo thought on his head and he looked at Jiyeon with a happy face. He really wanna see how was her reaction on this situation.

Jiyeon looked at all of her classmates eyes was stared at her, she then put her head down for awhile then once again the voice never end. 

Dongwoo: Just says that you can't make it, and apologise while you was enter this school because of the family background. 

Jiyeon at the moment looking at Myungsoo with an evil eyes which as want to kill him straigh away. then she stood up and walked towards Ms Park. 

The others suddenly stopped the noise and focus on her actions. Myungsoo look at Jiyeon as wouldn't expect that she was able to dance. but his face changed in to serious and watched Jiyeon step by step to the front. 

Bianeh! Ms Park. Jiyeon then walked off the class which all of them think that because she was affraid of her unpro dance movements and more embarassing if they laughed at her. 

Jiyeon ah! Ms Park trying to call but no reply from Jiyeon 

hahahaha... that's what your plan right? Woohyun ask Myungsoo 

The person from the back door like her never sucessful because they don't have a talent. no matter how hard working they are. still the same... eleminated. Myungsoo talk to Wohyun with the cold eyes. 

Jiyeon's POV 

haizz... how could I feel so uncomfortable like this! I shouldn't do anything wrong, but why do I have to give an excuse and walked off the class? But look at those people make me wanna give them a punch on their face. especially Kim Myungsoo, how could he act like nothing was happened dare to look at me! Shouldn't I went to this school was a mistake? 

I then try to call the Unnies for out and 20 more minutes they're already at my school. 

Yeonnie!annong! IU shout loud my name and waves to me. 

announg unnie! IU announg! oh... where's Qri, Soyeon and Boram unnie? I look around and haven't seen them. 

Boram Unnie need to stayed back to practised more about the dance, Soyeon need to go to work and Qri unnie was sick. Eunjung Unnie answer me with a soft voice. 

But why aren't you called us to take you again yeonnie? we still have 2 more hours to finish school! Hyomin ask me.

I don't like this school! I really wanna back to our school. 

Are you gone mad Jiyeon? most of us really jealous of you because you can study in such a famous school in Korea. With us, we just really want to study there a day, ani, a hour so we won't regret about our lives. but you always wag, I wish I can be you. Eunjung says in jealous and sad face. 

I can see that they really wanna goes to such a famous school like Woolim but to me, Woolim means nothing to me and even make me more annoying. the people in this school just only know practise and practised, no friendships and just only know how to laughed at people when they fall in front of them. 

Writter's POV 

after having a dinner with T-ara members, Jiyeon was sending home by the unnies and she feels better after chit-chat with them. Jiyeon walked into the house and the first thing she always do was looking for her Auntie. 

Jiyeon: Auntie! i'm home... I won't eat dine with you today cuz.... Jiyeon walking while talk to her unnie but she was shock by some people she couldn't believe that they'll come to visit her. 

Auntie: Jiyeon ah! you've back. she says in a worried face 

Jiyeon: why so sudden? what brings 3 of you here at the same time? appa, I thought you'll never enter this house anymore. She sat on a solo sofa close to them. 

Jiyeon's dad: Jiyeon ah! do you still remember her? he pointed to the girls was sat next to a women. 

Jiyeon: I know! Krystal ssi. Mrs Park, long time no see... 

Mrs Park: Jiyeon ah! I miss you so much! I wondered come to meet you as usual but I can't help it because of my business. I do apology of being as a mother but not take care of you enough. she says as a regret.

Jiyeon: why does you all came at those time? which not to introduce Krystal only right?

Jiyeon's dad: I came here to tell you that, start from the next week Krystal will study at your school. as a new transfer I don't think she'll get along since everything seems strange to her, so I need your help to take care of her.  

Jiyeon: Krystal ssi is not a 3 years old child so I don't think that would hard for her to get along, isn't krystal ssi?

Krystal: ne! appa. I can take care of myself and i'll try to not annoyed Jiyeon so appa and omma don't need to worried about me. she smile to her parents

Jiyeon look at Krystal which as she know how Krystal's behaved in front of her dad but she just ignored and think like nothing happen.

Jiyeon's dad: Jiyeon ah! why would you gave to give Mr Jang an awkward? don't you know that you also give me an awkward situation. 

Jiyeon: I just wanna make a deal with you dad. Jiyeon feels sad when she heard those words from her dad. but she trying to hided and don't want anyone seen her weakness point. 

Jiyeon's dad: deal? what's deal? 

Jiyeon: I think you should goes to mom's room and greet her once as a husband do some respect to his pass wife. 

Jiyeon's dad look a bit sad and follow her to the rooms where she place her mother's altar. they enter the rooms and he step closer and looked at jiyeon mother's photo place on the wall and bow. 

Jiyeon: actually I brought you here cuz I wanna make a deal with you dad. she face to him in a serious face. 

Jiyeon's dad: then what is it? 

Jiyeon: i'll let you borrow the contract to exchange for letting the T-ara member can studied at Woolim high. and you have to promise me keep those contract safe and back to me whenever your company's fine. 

Jiyeon's dad: how many times that I have to tell you, stayed away from them... played with those girls won't make your lives bright. they'll destryed your future. 

Jiyeon: I know what i'm doing. it really easy for you to do that, but if you can't make it and i'm sorry. I can't give mom contract to you. think it carefully dad, the company's more important or how do I makes friends important? Jiyeon look at him and wait for his answer. 

I hope you said i'm more important dad. She thought. 

Jiyeon's dad: ok! let's do as what you want. I'll allowed you to communicated with them, but if they make trouble then I no longer let them in and studied there. Jiyeon's got heart broken and become speechless when she heard that she's not important to him. her tears nearly out but she try to control it and won't make her dad seen it. 

Jiyeon: ok! thanks dad. her voice become more weak when she talked to him. 

Jiyeon's dad: told them to start on next monday. Then he get off the rooms and went home with Krystal and his wife. 

After they went home, Auntie run faster to see how Jiyeon's going and she found Jiyeon was sitting on the floor and to embrace her mom photo and cry. She then come close to Jiyeon and hug her tight because she feel jiyeon's symphathy and understand her situation. her tears was fell off whenever jiyeon missed her mom.

 

AT SCHOOL...

Jiyeon went to school with a blank face and doesn't care any voice from others was talking about her. she just walk to the class with her head down and listen to music because she don't want any noise from the outside. Shen then bump into some one, she lost her balance but lucky enough she haven't fall.

That's Fx member who she was bump into. 

Victoria: what such an unlucky day, just in the morning and get bump into the loser. she then check out her outfits and look on a mirror. 

Jiyeon just ignored them and walk forwards. 

Don't you know how say sorry to someone you got bump into instead of walked off like that? Amber hold jiyeon's hand to make she say sorry before she leave. 

Jiyeon just stare at them and pull her hands back and keep walking without saying anything. 

What's wrong with her today? not even fight back to us! Luna said in a surprise face. 

Kaja! forget about her. then they head to the class room 173 

 

Jiyeon stand infront of her locker and trying to open it, but I was lock from the inside and she was unable to opened. but she just leave the locker and walked to the canteens to get a breakfast cuz she haven't eat anything in the morning. 

Can I have an part A with a cup of orange juice pls! Jiyeon ask the cooker as she was inside the kittchen where the foods was place. 

Sorry but all the foods here has been order. the cooker said. 

Jiyeon then walk back to her class but was block by some one. 

seems like you're hungry, have it before the bell rang. Hoya gave to Jiyeon the part A foods and a cup of orange juice. 

No need! she push the foods away and walked pass to Hoya. 

This rock girl! Hoya look at her while watching her from the back. 

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun with Sungjong was sat on the table and brought up the plan topics. 

Woohyun: yah! aren't you scared that she'll slap on your face again myungsoo? 

Myungsoo: it's won't be happened again, this times, she must pay back everything i've recieved from her. 

Sungjong: but isn't too much to with her? 

Myungsoo: that's not even a percent I've get. i'll make her to stayed out of my life... 

BANG.... 

The sounds from behind and they all turn arounds as they saw Jiyeon was in a bad mood and walking towards Myungsoo. 

Kim Myungsoo! she shout his name which gained alot attentions from the other students. He stood up from his chair and look at her with a cold eyes on his face. 

Let's battle! I can't stand like this anymore, let's battle...