better day

Never Thought You Were Mine

Seeing Jiyeon cute face waiting for his answer, myungsoo couldn't help but want to tease his wife a little "uhm...." he um a sound while looks up on the heaven pretending as he was serious thinking about that question. "wae?... is that too long to take for answer yes or no?" the more she worried the more he teasing her. "you know that... it's must take really long time to answer this question, I think it might take a month to answer those kind of question" he said "bwo? a month? you know that I only have 4 more days to answer Ms Gahee and now you want to take a month to answer!" said jiyeon and giving myungsoo a poker face, hitting his chest while trying to pushes him away from him. "hahahaha...." myungsoo only laughed hard after seeing jiyeon's angry face make his day brighter. At this moment, he just want to hug her tight and give her thousand kiss on that cute cheek.

But lucky thing doesn't come this time because has a er run out from nowhere cutting their romantic moment. "why are you two still standing there? the class already started..." Sunggyu voice from behind make jiyeon and myungsoo shock and they instantly move away from each other's embrace.

Feeling embarrassed jiyeo lower her head and hid behind myungsoo, they haven't officicially a couple yet and jiyeon was a shy girl especially seeing someone saw her privacy. Myungsoo till the end didn't said anything, but he giving his words on his eyes as he stared at sunggyu for interupting his business.

"hey, I tell you guys, this is school you two don't feel anything that's find but our eyes are itching ok! just hold it and do it at home, no one will say anything or interupting your moment. As a senoir I'm telling you don't let Teacher or Principle see it, if not you'll be in trouble" sunggyu give them a wink. "arasso! Blocker..." myungsoo unhappy shouted at sunggyu. "but... i'm curious... myungsoo ah! you two married not quite long but... it should be some happy news already... Yah! Kim Myungsoo... isn't your technique not work? do you want me teach you some? ahahahah..." sunggyu teased make jiyeon feel more embarrassing and just want to jump out of the window to hide this embarrassing moment.

Myungsoo looked at jiyeon lower her head with a red cheek, he then turn to sunggyu giving him a smirk "Sunggyu hyung... pls stop teasing us, can't you see my wife cheek? redden a tomatoe already. and about your advices, you'll soon invite you to our child celebration" myungsoo smile while pulled jiyeon into a hug making her face leaned on his chest. "aigoo... stop cheesy myungsoo.... jiyeonnie ah, mianhe.. quickly, and get in to class" sunggyu said with a smile and head off.

"you... " jiyeon smacks myungsoo chest and walk off leaving him behind laughing in happiness.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After school, jiyeon and myungsoo decided goes to shopping byung some of groceries for their dinner. myungsoo helped jiyeon carried stuff while jiyeon chosing what they want to buy,on the way they happily joking and laughing making other people jealousy eyes looking at them, however, there are lot of people whispering from the back as such a perfect coulple. boy is handsome, girl are beautiful... they wish them forever stayed together because they are made for each other.

After finishing their shopping, jiyeon cooking while myungsoo stay aside helping cutting things. they looked happy together, at once they wish time could stop at that moment...

They went back to their room after dinner, jiyeon half sit half lied on the bed as her back leaning back the wall while her hand was reading an offer of the New York Dance School. Myungsoo opened the bathroom door after showing seeing jiyeon staring at the letter seriously make him feeling a bit pity. He know that jiyeon really want to go, such an amazing offer who else doesn't to go and reaches their goal at one of the best art school?

Walking to the bed myungsoo pulled the towel on his neck putting aside while looking at jiyeon, seeing myungsoo finishes his bathing, jiyeon smile happily and sitting on the bed while put the letter on her hand aside. She know what myungsoo feel, she don't want their relationship turing worse or apart after she goes far from him. She really want to and myungsoo know that, but... if letting her chose between myungsoo and her dream... she'll chose...

"Jiyeon ah.." myungsoo voice wake her up from her thought, after jiyeon returned from her thought she saw myungsoo already lied on the bed with his head leaning on her thigh. Feeling her cheek turning red time by time, jiyeon just uses her hand to cover her smile from shy, being husband and wife for few months but that was the first time they using those cheesy things to each other.

"Yeobo ah!" jiyeon not feel comfortable when she hear myungsoo called her in that way, jiyeon blow out an air while using her hand as a fan to get some air "Yeobo ah" myungsoo called her once again and lean his head more closer on her stomach while his hand wrabbed around her waist, he looked up to see her but jiyeon couldn't face him right now, she feel like myungsoo meant to make skinship for her attention she just looking around the room to make her heart not suddenly beating fast.

Jiyeon just want anyone else could helped her now... "anyone pls help..."