L.Y.F.E

Never Thought You Were Mine

Eunjung and Hyomin all got shocked by what they'd heard, throwing the toast on their hand both hyomin and eunjung run quickly to jiyeon with a surprised face as they was hear wrong. jiyeon just stand still letting the two checking up on her from top to toe. "eonni, i'm fine" know what they was doing jiyeon give them a smile and said with a sweet voice as nothing happened yesterday.

Knowing overeacted both eunjung and hyomin one clear the throat one rubbing the neck in embarrasses. "Yeonnie ah, gwenchanna?" eunjung said while hyomin checking jiyeon forehead to see if she was sick or not. jiyeon pulled hyomin away from her forehead and make them sit on the chair. "i'm seriously fine eonnie, I've think it already, I want to go to achieve my dream" jiyeon words sounds easy but the both of them know she just giving a reason to runaway.

"yeonnie ah! I know that was hard but I hope you think it carefully, reaching your dream is good but I don't want you take that as an option to block your way" hyomin said with a serious tone. "It's not like that eonnie, I don't have any other thought but want to studied what I wish and I want to go there. about myungsoo... I don't want to talk about it anymore... the only thing I want to do is being the real me, the Park Jiyeon that I used to be. no sad, no regret... and especially... no love" hyomin and eunjung was the person know jiyeon well, if she want to do something no matter how much people tried to hinder her begging her to stayed.

.............

After they finished their break fast they head to school and within a day everyone in the school know jiyeon accept an offer to New York as a special student to studied 3 years. Infinite and T-ara members all got shocked with her decision, instead of disagreed they all supports on her choice.

Because of the rumors about Jiyeon and Myungsoo broke up by the third party, krystal didn't turned up for three days as same as myungsoo. Infinite member doesn't cared or called him anymore, the only thing they do was stayed by jiyeon side because the school decided jiyeon will flight in 2 more days.

............

Day by day jiyeon happy towards everyone and they all really consider those two days even all t-ara  and infinite member slept at jiyeon house, they affraid jiyeon'll missing when they woke up. that two days they went lots of places and party until midnight. Jiyeon laugh all the times but everyone of them know behind that smile was all of pain and they also don't want to said it out. they'll do all for her if she happy. But times goes faster than they thought, the rest of them all wish time could pass quickly but right there they wish time could stop because tomorrow jiyeon'll leave them... may be forever...

"yeonnie ah, don't go pls..." all of them kept on silent packing stuff for jiyeon until sungjong broke the silents, he said but tears already falling down on his cheek. all of a sudden all of them cried out excluded sunggyu tried to calm the rest down. jiyeon lower her head in pity, because of her to make the rest worried.

"Jiyeonnie ah, pls don't go... we don't want you to go...uhuhuhu..." iu quickly grabbed jiyeon's neck and cried on jiyeon chest. the rest T-ara also joined iu hugging jiyeon tight doesn't want her to leave.

water on jiyeon eyes slowly falling down, as the promised her self never cried in front of every body but... seeing the rest like that make her heart hurt more... "sorry eonnie... because of me make you all worried. tears more and more falling down even they doens't want it to fall. Watching the rest suffer like that, hoya tighten his fist and his face already turning dark. he stood up and walking outside leaving the rest crying.

took a deep breath outside hoya then dailing myungsoo number, he didn't want that happened, jiyeon gone everyone will sad even myungsoo will hurt more. many times calling but myungsoo phone kept on ringing and then turning off. not giving up hoya quickly driving to the hotel to meet myungsoo face to face.

......

driving around seoul myungsoo rethink when he was at the XXhotel "Sorry Mr Lee, Mr Kim Myungsoo already returned the room in two days already" myungsoo already gone then where could he be? his house or other places they used to go he already looking for it but myungsoo wasn't there. phone switching off, is he really want jiyeon goes to NY? was that fate? the two of them wasn't belong to each other?

Driving the whole night and two more hours jiyeon will flight will depart, if myungsoo haven't turning up he sure myungsoo'll regret entire of his life and he doesn't want that to happened. that was all of his fault to make the two become like that and he must do something to compensate for the two of them.

The cars continued to drive around the shop and it was fated or should be called god bless him hoya finally find the hope. myungsoo car was parking on the way near the bar. hoya entered with his eyes fixing around the bar, that was large and lots of room, must took time to find where myungsoo room was. one more our left but he haven't find myungsoo yet.

"Sir, can I helped you?" sawing hoya walking round checking for every room and that might disturbed the other, a waitor quickly come to stop hoya. "you know where kim Myungsoo room is" grabbing the waitor's collar asking with a rush voice "sir... sir.. pls calm down" "I want to know where myungsoo room" instead of releases hoya fist got stronger even want to eat that waiter alive. "ne... he... he's... on the second floor, room 27... he'd been here for 2 days already, no matter what we said he doesn't want to leave" pushing the waitor away hoya quickly run to myungsoo's room.

The moment hoya entered the room the wine smells already filled up the room, wine bottle all around on the sofa and floor, myungsoo was laid there hugging the bottle. "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! WAKE UP FOR ME!" hoya shouted loud while shake myungsoo's arm hard make him slowly open his eyes by the noise.

"haizzz..." slung the hand on his arm away, want to scold who was interupting his sleeping time but then smyungsoo got surprises because the person wake him up was hoya. slowly sit up on the sofa myungsoo stared at hoya with a frustrated look "what are you doing here". "go with me..." grabbing myungsoo hand but myungsoo just slung his hand away "go! I don't want to see your face" shouted myungsoo "when will you grow up Kim Myungsoo! no matter how much you angry but just you're the only one who could stop jiyeon" myungsoo didn't cared what hoya said and just sighed "jiyeon will depart in a hour, go to the airport now before it too late" hoya said with a low tone, because he know myungsoo likes sweet not harsh, the more he shouted the more myungsoo doing the opposite way.

Myungsoo widen his eyes but then smirk and leaned his back against the sofa "YAh Kim Myungsoo! how long will you being like that! just a little thing but look what you've hurt jiyeon" "little thing? you said that just a little thing? seeing other people suffer to you just a little thing? angry myungsoo stood up facing hoya "I know I shouldn't called jiyeon out that day.." "you shouldn't do that if you know" myungsoo voice become louder and harder "I know it was my fault, and I come here just to let you know that" for a moment hoya voice become normal talking to the angry myungsoo "huh... I know what you mean Lee Hoya, come here to tell me that the two of you'll happiness in New York and to see me suffer right? and congractulations... you got it..." "what are you talking about kim myungsoo, could you pls left that behind and goes to see jiyeon! just because I owned jiyeon a deep feeling of gratitude and I want to repaid for her that 's why i'm here" said to that hoya was thinking of something "the day at the park wasn't like what you think, I just asked jiyeon for help" talking about that night, myungsoo looked at hoya to see what he said next "I just asked jiyeon for helped to proposed iu"

 

 

 

............

"Jiyeonnie ah... could you pls think it carefully?" holding jiyeon hand hyomin said with a sad tone "eonnie, pls take care of Auntie and wait for me to come back, 3 years, not too long"

 

 

 

 

........

"all the story are like that, I just asked jiyeon to be iu so I could confessed in front of her. I don't want her to goes with other namja but I didn't think of you're mixing all things" myungsoo sit down on sofa with a bloodless face, wrong, everything was wrong. all thing he heard was just a mistake, but everything he said to jiyeon couldn't took it back anymore. he hurt her a lot, because of his jealousy to broke their relationship...

He was regret...

he want jiyeon to come back...

he want her back...

"go... before it too late" myungsoo looked at hoya the last time and quickly run out of the bar...

 

 

 

 

 

 

,................

"Jiyeonnie ah! make sure called us when you reached there" "arrasso eonnie..."

 

 

 

 

 

.................

"pls jiyeon ah... pls wait for me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

...........

"be safe jiyeonnie"

"thanks alot oppa..."

 

 

 

............

"I can't lose you jiyeon ah"....

 

 

 

 

 

..........

"pls attention... the flight JQ2311 from Korea to New York will open in 5 minute"

"Jiyeonnie ah... I'll missed you..."

"i'll miss you all too!"

 

 

 

.........

"driver... pls drive fast pls..."

 

 

 

 

 

..........

"I gotta go now..."

 

 

 

 

...........

"young man... we'll be there soon! are you chasing some one?"

"yeah... I need to find back the important thing of my life... "

 

 

 

..........

"jiyeonnie ah... must be eat every meal ok?"

"bye eonnie... by oppa..."

 

 

...........

"thank you..." paid the cap myungsoo quickly run in the airport and hopefully he will catch up jiyeon for the last time.... running around but haven't find her yet, looking around lots of people but there isn't the girl he was looking for. eyeing on the board and the flight to New York already departed in 10 minute ago.

feeling depressed, myungsoo kneel down in hopeless. gone... she was gone...

even the last word he won't able to said to her...

he want to tell her that "i'm sorry" "I love you" "really love you..." but that was too late...

he want to killed himself, angry for what... angry for nothing...

people watching him but he doesn't care, the only thing he need was want jiyeon back... he can't lived without her... he need her...

but...

.

.

.

a pair of wheels stand in front of him and got his attention...

.

.

.

he looked up with a surprised eyes...

.

.

.

"she asked me to give you this" hyomin said with an angry voice, handed the envelope in front of myungsoo even she doesn't want to see his face. myungsoo slowly took an envelope on hyomin hand with a pity face. "haizz... look at you... just like homeless people. stand up, you're blocking other peoples' way" said hyomin and quickly walking away as she doesn't want to talk to a bad guy who made her dong saeng hurt. if not because of jiyeon begging her, she'll never want to see myungsoo face.

...

myungsoo slowly stood up after hyomin left, looked at the yellow envelope but he scared to open. but he took a last strength to open and that was shocked him.

a divorce letter has jiyeon already sign...

a ring... their wedding ring...

myungsoo smile bitterly, is god playing with him? he wish jiyeon gone away from him, he don't want to see jiyeon face and it happened? does that really work?

Now he wish jiyeon will back to his side... why don't you make it come true god? he want jiyeon back... why can't you make it?

happy to see him like that...

"jiyeon ah... saranghae... "

"jiyeon ah... SARANGHAE...!!!"

"Love You ForEver..."

 

........END...

because I feel sad so I make it sad...

I got headache...

readers pls don't blame jiyeon, myungsoo or krystal.. they didn't do anything with it... just blame me... blame an author

bacause I was the person who write their characteristic....

have a good break... (I got 2 weeks break before started the new term, Aussie time)

annyeong... love you all