That Was My Second...

Never Thought You Were Mine

Myungsoo's POV

I was collected the rubbish in front of the school

Ring...Ring...Ring... I heard the bell rang and all the students were head to the front gate while they saw me carry along the broom and the small bin then their face changed in surprise.

What are you looking at! I shouted at them and in a minute they run away from my look.

What a shame! i've never done this once in my life, its all your fault Park Jiyeon! you must pay back everything today. I said in an angry as I throw the broom away and kicked the bin for a far distance.

That's your broom Myungsoo ssi! I heard a soft voice of a girl then I got shock when I saw an angel in front of me, Krystal Jung.

I put my hand on my pocket and act cool. she speak to me! such a sweet voice along with the beautiful face, my heart wanna jump out when I saw her.

Thanks Krystal ssi! I smile back to her and get the broom from her hand. OMG! she smile back! am I got a day dreaming? I was so happy even she just give me a bow and then leave. 

She's so pretty! why does I was so happy? Is that call love? I talk to myself while still watched her from outside the gate and gone.

who's in love Myungsoo? I get shock when I know that was Woohyun voice then I turned back there were all the Infinite members stared at me.

you in love? with who? Sunggyu ask me with an interested face.

what! when did I said that? I looked at them while hiding my happiness from them because I don't want them making fun of me. 

Kaja! let's rest! STAR LIGHT! I'm coming! Dongwoo shouted and start being a crazy dancer.

I was about to go with them but then when I look at the gate there are a group of girls was talking and playing around and I found  out that nerd was also there. an ablazed inwardly that make me more could not control myself in anger I then throw the broom away and squeezed my hand tight. I stared at her from a distance with my cold face.

I'm not going! I said but my mind wasn't with the other members but I was thinking about something else.

wae? what's wrong with you again this time? Sungyeol said but I just can't forgive the nerd this time.

you guys go, I have something to deal with. I looked at the gate directions and smile at the members.

Because of Park Jiyeon right? Hoya ask me with abrasive voice while facing to me.

I cannot swollowed the furious inwardly, I must revenge! I stared at him.

Myungsoo ah! why does you have to do that? It doesn't helped you but get you more trouble! he said while explained to me but sorry Hoya I just ignored your words this time.

I know what i'm doing! don't worry noona! I make a jokes at Hoya since I don't want our relationships break because of a stranger like her. He then smile and they all went to the club happily. 

HOYA's POV 

I've tried to protect you but I don't know what to do! I just can watched you from a far distance isn't it? how could you not recognise me till now? I was so sad when we act as stranger whenever we saw each other. I'd tried to talk to you and make you remember our happiness in the past but you just ignored me. same as today! I saw you talked to your friends at the gate with your happy face that hurt me more when I saw Myungsoo was give you his killer look. I cannot imagined what will he do for you today as he was a crazier. but I know you can deal with it since you've changed alot after few years apart from me. but don't worry! i'll make your memorised back and we'll be happy as same as when we were together, Park Jiyeon. 

JIYEON'S POV 

Our T-gang members stood at the front gate and chit-chating about some funny things, Yeonnie! aren't you went to the toilet from the start of the last period right? Soyeon ask me as an untrustworthy.

Neh unnie! I got stomachache but shouldn't I'd told you already! don't you trust me?

I know she was worried about me but I just abscond from her and changed into another topics. Aren't we goes to STAR LIGHT today right? but why does IU took so long? isn't she forgot that we got dance practice? I search for her by looking around but still couldn't see her shadow.

here she come! Qri said whily pointed at the library direction where IU was running towards us like a little child. we smile and waves to her, but then I saw someone that I did not wanna see entire of my life. 

Bianneh! i'm late! IU said while to be panting after running a far distance

what took you so long! I shouted and hit her hard on her arm as angry. but! isn't it Kim Myungsoo? the Kingka in our school? IU looked at us with confuse.

Oh~ poor him! Hyomin curl her lower lip down with her pitty face that make me more hate him. he took my sister soul away with that fake face while covered the outside cold him.

kaja! I said in calm but the situation get more mixed when Hyomin always talked about him in front of me and act as in love with him.

Since that day I could not forget that baby face of him! I think I'm in love with him! she touch her heart in peace but she never know that how much I hate him and how much I did not want to talk about that night. I look at her in disgusted and make a way head to the car.

tood...tood...tood... I then take my phone out and check who was just message me but there was an unknown number.I opened and went shock when I saw my pics was shown up with the following sentence below " if you wanna get back your sim phone gb usb! come and get it today at my house. If not! your personal info in this sim will be on top of the school web page tomorrow". I widen my eyes and turn my face at myungsoo. I know that was him but I cannot do anything because he kept the GB USB.

Bianneh! I don't think I can go today because I just got a message from Mr Jung my dad lawyer.

why is it again Yeonnie! IU said while shook my hand like a little child.

Bianneh! i'll treat you next time ok! pls understand my situation. they finally agreed with me after many entreaties. 

Ok! let's go! Boram said while take IU hand off my arm and they all get in the car head to STAR LIGHT.

I waved untill they gone, I turned back at myungsoo with my cold face. I crossed my arms and walked towards him. give back to me! I took my hand out but he suddenly hold my hand and pull me over to his embrace.

Yah! Kim Myungsoo! are you crazy? I shouted while trying to push him away from me but fail.

Stop act as a pure girl Park Jiyeon! no one else here to watch you so just be back yourself. I know you really well! just said don't on the mouth but you really want me to hug you inwardly. he smirked 

If you know me that much! why does you have to embraces me? I mean so tight? Isn't that abnormal? or... you have a crush on me? I look at him and derided. 

He was blushed and release his hand instantly and move himself a step backward. 

Wae? blushing? I smirked. 

 Don't changed the topic Park Jiyeon! why should I since you're not my type!if you wanna get back your GB USB as an exchanges to abide your promised as being my housemaid till this week, if not! all of yourself information in this GB will be the top news at school webpage tomorrow. he show the GB up and went in his car. 

I then follow him and goes in but he locked the door and leave me outside no matter how I scream and shouted at him. 

You bastard Kim Myungsoo! I've never seen any guy like you ever in my life! I shouted loud but he just ignored me and put on his headphone on. 

If I are not attend at 5pm i'm not sure what i'm gonna deal with your GB. don't you dare to seat on my car! that wasn't a place for a housemaid like you to seat on it arrasso! he too much proud of himself and act as a prince.

bwo? what a mean guy! I bit my lower lips and glared at him.

the bus will leave soon if you still stand here and glared at me like this! he winked to me and drive away.

Jinja! Kim Coward! I squeezed my hand tight while watching he drove off, I then turn to look at the bus station and I try to run as fast as I can to catched the bus. yeah! I finally on time and start head to his house.

I stood outside knocking the door and waited for him to open but he wasn't shown up. I tried to knocked again but still no response. Yah Kim Myungsoo! open the door for me! I slamed and kicked the door while shouted loud.

Stop it! you nearly break my door with your rockie legs and hands! he opened the door with a cold face.

Why are you so late? it's 5:50 pm now, didn't I show you where should you stop yesterday? he shout loud.

How could I remember where should I stop! the bus stop are the same and it isn't written anything at all, I shouted back with an agressive voice. 

I can't imagined how high was your IQ! isn't every bus stop board has the road name! where does you put your eyes on? 

Don't judges other people IQ since you're not much better than them. I stared at him and he did not said anything and let me in. 

Do you wanna have dinner now? I put my at the sofa where he was sitting in an inproper uniform and place his leg on the table. 

Molla! i'm sweat alot! I need shower! pali go and prepared for me. I took off his tie and throw on the floor. 

Bwo? I asked and raised my eyebrow in shock. 

Haizz! he sign and walked upstairs. pali! he shouted while turned back and look at me and keep walking. 

Jinja! I rubbed my hairs like crazy, but will he do something to me? agh! I'm crazy! why does I have to battle him first! agh~ molla! I walked around like an idiot. Why aren't you not coming! he shout loud. I have no choice just followed him upstairs and do what he want. 

As I walked upstairs and slowly enter his room with curious, but I haven't seen that bastard wherelse but only see the cream color around the room such an unique. I never thought a bastard like him has a nice room like this. 

I then walked into his bed but still couldn't find him, I then look at the image of a dancer beside the bed. He really love to dance I told to myself and nod. 

Why does you came in someone's room and judging around without their permission? I turn back and he was behind stand at the bed room door. 

The bath room isn't here! on your right hand side, he point at the directions while I look at him and enter the bath room. so neatly and clean with the valanda perfume. but I don't really like it though my favourite was an 'Orchis'. 

I start turned the cold and hot water on into the bathbub mixed with some of soap as I normal did at home. I t bow my body down and touch the water until the bathtub was full of water, after the water has been mixed into warmth I then start stood up and walked off. Instantly I got shock when I just saw Myungsoo took of his cloths and only cover his bottom with the white towel. I covered my eyes with my hand and start screaming. 

Bwoya! you pevert! what are you just doing! 

Wae? shy? never seen a hot male body right? he crossed his arms and look at my blushing face. 

why should I blushed? I have no interested in you ajussi! I put my hand down and stared at him. 

Jinja? prove it! he place his hands on his waist and leant his face closer to mine. 

I don't have to do that! with a namja like you! I looked at him with a cold face. 

Seems like I was your 1st kiss right? he smile at me,I suddenly got shock after his words

Does he remember? or he just pretended to not remember before? I thought with nervous on my face. 

right? he ask again with a sweet smile. 

 


pls understand my grammas and english because i'm not good at all. 

I'll try more hard to work on it!