The Meeting

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

Jiyeon: Yang Seungho! she said in shocked because in front of her was her lover has been left her for 2 years ago.

Seungho: it's really you! you've never changed, still pretty! he said with a bright smile and that make jiyeon stay rooted and speechless with his appeared.

Myungsoo: yah! you know him? he suddenly said to jiyeon

Jiyeon: uhm... she lower her voice

Seungho: Jiyeon ah! who is he? seungho looks at myungsoo

Jiyeon: oh! this is my school mate, Kim Myungsoo and myungsoo! this is Yang Seungho! she introduces both of them to each others and they have a hand shook with their glared looks.

Seungho: nice to meet you! Kim Myungsoo ssi! he smile at myungsoo but myungsoo didnot saying anything to him.

Jiyeon: myungsoo! you can leave now! thanks for drive me here.

Myungsoo: if that so! i'm going. 

Jiyeon: uhm.

Myungsoo's POV

Myungsoo ah! what's wrong with you? she's nothing to you and no matter what they did and whoever each others lover it doesn't mean to you, why does you feels uncomfortable like this! I thought in my minds and that never stop when I remember how Jiyeon looks on that Seungho. his outfit doesn't bad at all and I guess that's why jiyeon like him. but wait! did that Seungho called her Jiyeon? wasn't she the nerd sister? incase... I talked to myself and stopped when I recognised that might be the nerd and turned back to ask her but they already gone. I got upsading and went home with an unenergy body.

END..

Writer's POV

Jiyeon follows Seungho to the room where all of the T-ara member and MBLAD members stayed.

Seungho: Jiyeon ah! I never thought to met you here! he said while walking beside her

Jiyeon: oh! I was about forgot! but why are you here? how about T-ara member? are they ok? she stop and facing him with serious face

Seungho: don't rush! there's nothing happends, Lee Joon just got a little injured on his knee but hyomin might hear wrong and makes thing bigger. Jiyeon sighed in relieves and they kept walking. Inside the room when Seungho opened the door and gained lots of attentions from both groups continuing with a shock or surprise because they never thought Jiyeon was here and walking side by side with seungho.

Leejoon: JIyeon! he said with his mouth open

Jiyeon: annoying! she waves to them and gives her bright smile

Hyomin: why are you here? T-ara member also shock

Jiyeon: Myungsoo said Auntie was in a hurry to the hospital so I scared that something happened to you all so I asked him to drive me here and... I met seungho oppa at the countant.

Thunder: who's Myungsoo? he looks at Jiyeon and glared at Seungho

Jiyeon: ah! an unimportant person. yah! why didn't you all answer the called? don't you know how much I worried? she shouted loud to all of her unnie including her Auntie

IU: sorry! we all left our belonging inside the car because he were in a hurry. giving an excuses to calmed the Dino Jiyeon down.

Jiyeon: forget it! anyway! welcome back guys... she clapped with an excitement showed on her face.

END...

Myungsoo's POV

Time skipped and night has come as same as every other day, cleaning and cooking. I couldnot focusus when I remember the real Jiyeon was a pretty girl and sweet always appears in my mind and that thought pushing me to asked her face to face and I want to clear it. I waited for a moment and I finally make the decision that I gotta ask her and I start walking through but I got stops by the bell rang.

A second passes and I want to go and open but Jiyeon suddenly walks down and head herself to the door. I looks at her and a man followed her to the room but he just showing his back to me and I couldn't saw his face but that person looks so familiar and seems like I've seen hem some where but cannot remember.

I cannot heard what they said but looked on JIyeon face and I know she was dislike and about going to disagreed. What are they talking about? why does her eyes turned red? and who's that man? those question got stucks on my head and a few minute later that man head off the house and Jiyeon didn't saying anything but run to her room instantly.

END..

Jiyeon's POV

I heard the bell rang and I thought that was Auntie so I run down to welcome her back after worked at the SMILE GARDEN but the person stood outside the door wasn't her but a person that I don't want to see instead. that was my appa, no! he wasn't my appa anymore.

What are you doing here? I said with my cold voice to him and he just sighed and look at me. Jiyeon ah! I know you'll disagreed but I have  to said it because of the company.he said with his calm voice.

Don't you have any better words than just put the company on and forced me to do something that I dislike? I said with an abrasive voice. what is it? this time is the house contract or the SMILE GARDEN? I stared at him and he just speechless.

Instead of that! I want you to get married with the Kim family by what your mom, I and the Kim family has promised. I widen my eyes when I heard I gotta be married at the teenage. I tooked a deep breath and trying to disagreed because that promised wasn't from the old generation and now putting on the young age? I gotta be crazy if he kept annoying me.

I can't, no matter who's promised but put my life for an exchanged with the company so you better stop your thought. I said but his face got changed with my decision and I know he gotta scold me again.

I don't care what you think, you have to get married with the Kim son. I heard that he's back right? seems like I need to send him far from you or forever you won't see him again that should be better for you. His words got me confused and I remember 2 years ago how Seungho left me without any reason and fly to U.S.A with .

Appa! don't tell me... I said with surprise face

Right! I give him money for him to leave you to America. and if this time you want to see him again so you have to agreed with me. he warning me.

Why do you have to do that! I said with shaky voice. I just want to be good for you, you won't have the future if you always sticked with those gangster like him.

Appa! that is too much! I shouted while my tears nearly drops but I gotta hold it back. I you still hanging out with him and I promised he'll never see his future life. He louder his voice. Jiyeon ah! think it carefully, if he truely love you and why he have to leave you and chose the ticket to America looking for his future? he lower his voice. 8pm tomorrow at the normal restuarant. he said and leave the house and I didnot saying anything while running to my room for having a loud cries.

END..

Writer's POV

Myungsoo seems Jiyeon might something happened and he slowly stepped to Jiyeon room and looking for her.

Myungsoo: yah! Are you crazy? he slowly open jiyeon room door and he got shocked and quickly run into when he saw Jiyeon drank a bottle of wine instead of using glass.

Jiyeon: what are you doing! she pushed him away and not letting him take the bottle away.

Myungsoo: what's wrong! you might drunk if you drink like that~! he sat down on the floor close to the bed beside her.

Jiyeon: yah! why are you still here? why don't you go home? her cheek got reden because of wine.

Myungsoo: I scared that you might do some stupid things so... he said while looking at her.

Jiyeon: do you want to drink some? this is the best treatment if you have some thing unclear or you feels said. she handed the bottle to him

Myungsoo: Ok! since I don't feels happy today! i'll drink with you.

Both of them passing each others and within 5 mins the bottle was finished. they then took another bottle and drank until they couldn't remember what they talking about and that was the time for them to spreaded their feelings.

Jiyeon: Parents wasn't good at all!

Myungsoo: yes! they all force us do what they don't want to do! what is the wedding! engaged? bull...

Jiyeon: Why does we cannot married to someone we love? why do we have to listen to them?

Myungsoo: Right! the person I love wasn't my fiance, but my fiance was the person I never know...

Jiyeon: why does Seungho oppa leave me for 2 years and come back like that? why didn't he come back earlier?

Myungsoo: Krystal? why don't you understand my feeling to you? don't you know that I like you so much? ani... I love you? ...

END...