a sweet moment

Never Thought You Were Mine

"Ok! thank you everyone for attending our shool dance competitions once a year, and I'm really appreaciated for our students can graduated and become a real dancer outside the school" Ms Gahee said with a smile on her face while her eyes on the students sat on the rows in front of her. "and now... I know everyone of you really want to know who was the winner for this competition right?" she added. "hooooo" "yeahh" all the students cheers and claps while shouting and make the hall got more excitentment.

"ok..ok... we are really lucky because there's two winner for this years which as male and female students.... and the winner is... " everyone become silents and nervous after ms gahee introduces the winner name. all T-ara and Infinite member all nervouse while holding each other's hand and eyes never let go of Gahee. however, on the other side, Krystal doesn't paid much attention on the stage instead of myungsoo who eyes on jiyeon. "Pls say it faster ssaem" a student shouted and the rest were all cheers for him as an greement.

"ok everyone silent... the winner are... Lee Hoya..." she said with a bright smile "wow..." "yay" everyone included T-ara and Infinite all cheers for him and patted his back as congrats for him. "ok... and the other winner that will be... Park... Jiyeon" Ms Gahee said while look at jiyeon with a proud face. jiyeon look at her and smile brightly. everyone all cheers for her and all the T-ara members hugged her tight. "Just enjoy this moment Park Jiyeon.... the game will end soon" krystal smirked and walked off her seat.

When Jiyeon and Hoya come up on the stage and recieving an awards, they hugged each other tights in happiness along with other members who cheers for them excepts myungsoo and... someone? myungsoo doesn't feels happy when jiyeon could hug other guy at school but wasn't him. They went to Star Light after wards for party, jiyeon didn't cared for him all night and just only having fun with other member and hoya. he just sat quietly and drinks, the more he caught they got skinships the more he pour an alchohol in his stomach.

"IU ah! come and dance with us" hyomin said while waves her hand to where Iu was sitting not far from myungsoo. "ani unnie! I don't want to dance" she shouted loud to make sure hyomin could hear her as the music was too loud. Hyomin nodded her head and back to where the other were enjoying there lives. Myungsoo took a heavy sighed when he stared at jiyeon who was busy dacing beside hoya.

On the way home, he didn't saying anywords instead of her, she shout, sing and dance in the where while he was driving. "yeah... Myungsoo ah! I'm really happy today" jiyeon shouted loud at myungsoo's ears "yah! stop shouting, I'm not deaf so I can hear it" he said in annyoing. "you know? today is the happiest day of my life... hihihi..." she said and smile happily. myungsoo looked at her and started driving to their home. few minute later, he doesn't hear any sounds from her and when he turned his head she already fallin a sleep.

"I know, you're happy so much... having fun with hoya even forgot who your husband was and where he went" he shook his head carried along with a sad face. when they reached home, same as the other times he was the person who carried his drunken wife to their room. "aigoo... you should diting, what did you eat such a pig... so heavy..." he places her on the bed slowly and smacked his back.

"aigoo my back" "haigh" he sighed and lied next to her, he turend his head over and smirked while looking at her. "should I continued where am I left when you drunk before?" he smile and leaned closer to her face. "aigoo... you still looks pretty when you sleep" he then scanned his eyes on her face, her nose, her lips and slowly on her neck and so on. "mian jiyeon ah! but I can't wait for you to awake any more, you can't blame me, that's all your fault. becauser of your beauty and hot body that make me become like that! jongmal mianhe" he pecked her lips and slowly trailed his hand from her waist up and her shirt.

one button done, the second button, the third... myungsoo then stopped his hand when he saw something under the shirt. he swallowed his saliva and his eyes never letting go of the position where he was staring at. "you like red right?" he asked her with a smirks. he unbotton his shirt faster than he did for her and throw it away, slowly hoved on her and continued doing where he just left. After finished unbottoning her shirt, he leaned his face closer to her and place his lips on her sweet lips. he kissed every single part on her face and he was feeling hot as ever.

place his hand on her waist while the other touches her face and kiss it gentle. he lower his head down to her neck to smell her feminie smell along with the perfume that she put on. As he was paying much attention on her and he didn't know that his movement make jiyeon awake. she slowly opened her eye and that shocked her when myungsoo was trying to took her bra off.

"myungsoo" she called his name and he quickly look at her in shock as same as she did. she widen her eyes when she saw his shirtless and her un-proper shirt. she quickly pushed him away from her but he tried to stayed in that position and there ain't  way to pushed him down. he looked at her with his serious face and that make her full awake. "pls... myungsoo..." she said low with a plead voice but he just smile at kissed her instead.

"pls don't guined the moment" he wishpered into her ears and that make jiyeon froze and goosebumps. he then touches her  face and place his lips on her gently. soon, they share their passion kiss which as there are no tomorrow. he broke the kiss and look at her as asking her permission for him to move on another level.

jiyeon didn't said a words but turned her blushing face aside, he chuckle with her cuteness and kiss her cheek. "never mind, let's sleep" his words make her turned to face him, he smile at her and make himself lied beside her while hugged her tight. he pulled her closer and uses both of his hand button up her shirt, she looked at him and smile sweetly as she leaned her face closer and kiss his lips. he got shocked with her actions but them he returns her a melting smile and both of them fallin in sleep under a blanket.

sorry for the late update... pls enjoy...