The Loser Job

Never Thought You Were Mine

 

 
Jiyeon's POV
 
I was really angry at those people only know how to laugh at people. Oh! my knee's bleeding! I take out the tissues to wipe the blood. Walked out of the Gate with an injured I then called Auntie to pick me up. 
Auntie ah! It's Yeonnie, Pls come and pick up me... Brought something for me! i'm nearly died here...  
arrasso! she answer me and hang up the call. I was standing outside and wait for her, while the other students was on the way to the gate and they saw me, that was so embarassing when they looked at me and laugh along with their friends. I know they'll said I'm a loser and can't even looked at anyone that's why I walked off. 
I looked away and act as doesn't care, waitting for Auntie but she did not arrived yet. I turned my face to the gate and I was shock while the Infinite member walked out the gate and about 30 steps far from me.
My heart was beat faster when I saw Myungsoo trying to come to me, I just confused and have no where to go and can't even run because my knee was hurt. thanks god, Auntie arrived on time, I quickly goes in the car without looking back at them. but I can't because my mind told me to look at them once and what I see that Myungsoo face was angry but he can't run to me because his body was covered by Hoya. I look at him and the car start running. 
 
Myungsoo's POV 
 
ah! what a good air... I've never felt like this before, maybe I just take the anger out of mine. how greats is that. 'Don't be too proud of yourself and you'll regret it later' that what I've told that girl just in a day and it happen. Everyone now has a weird eyes on her now, might be she'll not coming to school, that should be good I thought.
Kaja! let's have steak today! i'm really happy! all of our Infinite members and Fx all head to the gate and goes to Woohyun's mother Restuarant. We talked and have fun but then we all stopped when we saw the loser Park Jiyeon. 
Yah! she's over there! Sungjong point at her to show us her direction. I smile and we watched her reaction while she was looking at us. Seems like she's confusing and affriad of me. my slave i'm coming! I told to myself and walked to her but block by Hoya. 
 
Let go! I told Hoya but he hold my hand still 
What's wrong with you Hoya? I look at him but he still queezed my hand. 
She's gone now! Woohyun point to the car and Jiyeon while she was quickly jump in the car. 
Let go of my hand! he then release my hand when she has gone. 
Hoya ah! why are you acting like this? aren't... plse... Dongwoo ask him but then he imagined something with his disappointed face. 
What are you talking about! I don't want you guys got mistaken. this is just a game not to put someone in the end of road. If she haven't think clearly and harmed herself so does it means because we bullying her? Remember our dads won't agree if we did it. 
Everyone get silent after Hoya words because he has brought our dads out so we have no choice but ends here. But I don't give up with that nerd easily, I'm still angry about something. because of her thats make our quite member come up and helped her like that. this problems gotta count on you Park Jiyeon. 
 
WRITTER'S POV 
 
Jiyeon breath with a release and wipes out her sweat with tissues, Auntie looked at Jiyeon and thought she was tired with the dance lessons but the she recognised that Jiyeon got an injured on her knee. 
 
Auntie: yeonnie ah! you look so tired darling, are you ok? 
Jiyeon: ne Auntie! i'm fine. 
The car stop at the Red Signal. 
Auntie: Jiyeon ah! what's wrong with your knee? it's bleeding. her face was shock when she saw jiyeon's knee. 
Jiyeon: its ok Auntie! just a little! 
Auntie: is someone bullying you? she looked serious 
Jiyeon: a..ani... this is just an injured when I got dance practise. She tried not to let her Auntie know the truth because Jiyeon don't want she worried. 
Auntie: ani! let's go hospital. 
Jiyeon: no need Auntie! it's just a little injure, don't make it bigger Auntie! just put the kitchen kit on it auntie. 
Auntie: if you don't wanna go but you have to let me used 1st aid for you. 
Jiyeon: Ne! Auntie. 
 
They reached home and Auntie bring out the 1st aid box and help jiyeon with her knee injured. 
 
Auntie: ok! it's done. 
Jiyeon: thanks so much Auntie, actually you don't have to do it. 
Auntie: yah! don't says like that, looks so stange. I have to do it, if not how do I face your omma when i'm dead. 
Jiyeon: ani Auntie! I know you love me so you won't leave me like my mom. you'll stayed with me till hundred years auntie. she hug her tight like a child who's being cute with their mom. 
Auntie: arrasso! I'll live with you forever. ok, go and have a rest. i'll wake you up for meal later. 
Jiyeon: Ne auntie! she then slowly walked upstair to her rooms.
 
AT THE RESTUARANT
 
welcome customers! the worker greet them and place them in a table closed the window. 
 
Woohyun: omma! he wave to his omma who was busy with the order from the customer. she smile back at him and give the menu to the worker then come to Woohyun. 
All: announghasaeyo! the stood up from the chair and bow to her. 
Woohyun's mom: oh hello! why doesn't you all come here usually? the smile always on her face. 
Myungsoo: ne! we were busy with our study so we do apologies for not visit you as usual. 
mom: that ok! I see, you all hard working. ok! I'll take the menu for you all to choose the foods. 
All: thanks Auntie! 
Woohyun: omma! let me help you! 
mom: just help me served your friends well son. then she walked back and ask the worker with the menu goes to their table. 
 
AT JIYEON'S HOUSE 
 
tung...dung... tung...dung... The door bell rang Auntie quickly goes to open for the T-ara member who come to visit Jiyeon with her injured. 
 
T-ara: hello Auntie! they greet her with the smile and hugged her as happy. 
Auntie: oh! hello beautiful girls... she hugged back with a smile. 
Auntie: c'mon in! she let them in and call Jiyeon down for the V.I.P visiter. 
Auntie: Yeonnie ah! T-gang is coming! she shout loud to make sure that Jiyeon can hear her voice. 
Jiyeon: ne! she reply back and quickly run down to the kitchen while the T-ara always at the kitchen instead of the living room because they love to eat and they're family. 
T-ara: ah! Yeonnie ah! ugh... they come and hugged Jiyeon tight 
Jiyeon: yah! unnie! I can't breath... then they embrace her and they all sat down on the kitchen table. 
IU: Yeonnie ah! actually we came here to ask you some questions. IU face then turn into serious. 
Jiyeon: uhm! 
IU: about the school changes. 
Hyomin: our principle called us and he told us we got a school changes to Woolims High next week, and the one who's paid for us was your father. 
Auntie: bwo? Yeonnie ah! what was just happened? she was shock when she heard Jiyoen's dad was pay for their school fees. 
Jiyeon: that is... just because I feel bored so I ask him to take unnies to study with me... she smile to her unnies.
Hyomin: liar! seriously we don't know much about your dad but we know that he won't pay for our fees without recieving any thing.
Soyeon: Jiyeon ah! you better tell us the truth. 
Jiyeon: the truth is... I let him used mom's contract to exchanged you guys goes to Woolim. 
Eunjung: Jiyeon ah! All the T-ara unnies was tears out when they heard that Jiyeon did that because of them. 
Jiyeon: oh unnie! its not because of you all, its because I don't wanna make the company goes down by those contract. that also mom company, I really want to help and also want all of us study together. she smile with the unnies and they all having a meals... 
 
SCHOOL TIME... 
 
Jiyeon stood in front of the gate and still thinking will she enter or not. 
Park Jiyeon! you can do it! today is the T-ara members will be with you so be strong, Hwaiting. after giving herself an encourgaes she then walk proud to the gate and head to the class room. she just ignored those students whose talk about her from behind. 
 
Myungsoo and his friends was waiting for Jiyeon in the class and describes how to deal with her.
Woohyun: incase she'll not coming today what will you do? 
Myungsoo: molla! I just wish she'll never come here again. he sat on his chair and hands in pocket with the headphones on. 
Sungjong: no way! I sure that she'll come. he said with his head on the desk while the Infinite member all look at Sungjong. 
Sunggyu: I think so! she's kind of self protective types. I don't think she give up that easily. he said while spin the pen around his hand. 
Sungjong: yah! he stood his head up from the desk in surprise and point out the door. 
 
The Infinite surprise either when they saw Jiyeon entered the class. they looked at each others in speechless till she sat on her desk. Hoya smile when he saw Jiyeon goes to school. 
She take out her book and pen out of her bag with a cold face. In a sudden Woohyun stood up from his chair and walked towards her with a smirk. 
 
Woohyun: yah! loser! Jiyeon look up at him with anger face. 
Woohyun: why are you looking at me like that! isn't it right? 
Jiyeon: say it again! she then stood up from her chair and face to him. her eyes more red as anger. 
Woohyun: isn't I say it wrong! his face changed a little into scared after Jiyeon stood up. 
Myungsoo: you aren't wrong. Myungsoo stood up from his chair and walk to Woohyun. he put his hand on Woohyun's shouder which gave Woohyun a power. 
Myungsoo: but you must used in a correct situation, she wasn't a loser. she's my slave from now. his eyes was stare at Jiyeon. Without saying anything she just stared back at him. 
Jiyeon: ok! i'll do my job as I lose for you. she take the stare back and knod her heads as agree with the game rules. 
Myungsoo: good! after school at my house today. he was surprise by Jiyeon decision as he thought she'll tried to bet him to forgive it but she wasn't.