The Kiss

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

AT WOOLIM HIGH...

Everyone was busy preparing for themself before the school started. today is the dance competition of the year and everyone can graduated if they passed. Jiyeon and T-ara member sitted at the back stages make-up table while Infinite was far away from them, they sat in their waiting room.

Woohyun: Myungsoo ah! how long are you gonna wait for it? didn't you said you love her already? don't you scared the Seungho guy take her away? he come to where myungsoo was and patted myungsoo's shoulder.

Myungsoo: soon hyung! he said with a said face. *yes, everything will done soon. the only thing I've been waited for is Jiyeon... jiyeon is the only reason why I can't speak up*

Dongwoo: guys ready? I've seen the timetable already! 15 is me and qri, 16 is woohyun and hyomin, 22 is Soyeon and Sunggyu, 25 is Hoya and IU, 29 is Krystal and Minho, 31 is myungsoo and jiyeon, 33 is songyeol, eunjung. sungjong, you and rambo is 36. and everyone all nodded their head. I'm going to see qri.

Myungsoo: I'm going with you hyung. he stood up and went out with dongwoo. however, eveyone was busy practicing, hoya was busy playing with his phone and smile happily.

Woohyun: *what's wrong with hoya? he acted so stranges this time* woohyun stared at hoya with a confused face.

MEANWHILE>.>

Qri: ok girls! I'd tell you your number already, so be ready and prepared before start arasso? and all of them nodded their head.

Hyomin: Yeonnie ah! is everything ok between your triangle love?

Jiyeon: triangle love? what are you talking unnie! she looked away while being shy

IU: seriously I got jealous with Yeonnie! she got two but for me I'm still alone... she curves her lips and acted sad.

Boram: wow! why our maknae talked about love so suddenly? and everyone all stared at iu while laughed at her.

IU: an..aniya... she waves her hands in the airs trying to denied.

Soyeon: our maknae is grown up now... aigooo ah...

All: AIGOO AHHH.... they , and IU face was read like a riped tomatoes.

Dongwoo: hello girls.... he said while digging his head in to check for  the girl.

Qri: oh! Dongwoo you've come. oh! Myungsoo, looking for Yeonnie?

myungsoo: ah ne! he smile shyly

Dongwoo: ok girls, good luck! we're on the stage first...

All: good luck... dongwoo and qri waves to them and head off. myungsoo stood there awkwardly while he affraid to looked at jiyeon because he scared that the T-ara and Infinite member joined together to .

Hyomin: Yeonnie ah! your 'yeobo' are looking for you! go and have a talked, I want to go and checked for my honey as well. she said while pushed jiyeon towards where myungsoo was and she walked off. "girls! why don't you followed me?" she turned around and winked at T-ara. they know it and leave the two in the room alone.

Myungsoo: here! he said while give her a purple box

60pcs-purple-jewelry-box-gift-case-squar

Jiyeon: what is this? she asked and received it

Myungsoo: this is my 2sd favor I want you to do. he said with a smile. jiyeon nodded her head and opened.

 

couple-ring-jewelry-925-silver-fashion-c(imagined there's only on which as the small one 'right hand side')

Jiyeon: a ring? she looked at myungsoo in confused. it's beautiful! but wasn't it a couple? why's only one here? myungsoo didn't replied her but looked away. Komawo! I really like it. she said with a smile and started to wear it but myungsoo stopped her.

Myungsoo: not now! don't wear it now. he said while his hand still on her hand.

Jiyeon: waeyo?

Myungsoo: I want you to wear it after the show when you win.

Jiyeon: what if I lose?  

Myungsoo: then give me back!

Jiyeon: no! I'm going to wear it now.

Myungsoo: yah don't! he tried to take the ring back from her but she keep moving her hand away and tried not let him got it. they was chasing around and soon myungsoo caught her and back hugging her as he tried to catched the ring still on her hand.

He realised she was on his embraces and he stopped his action by catched the ring and used his both hand hugged her waist tight. Jiyeon got shocked by his action and stayed frozed. she turned around and both their eyes met. he smile while his eyes still looking at her.

Jiyeon: uhumm.... she clear and looking aside while trying to broke the silent and to avoided his eye. would you...let go of me? she said shyly and her face was looking on the ground. he smile brightly and tighten the hug. Myungsoo... pls... she said with a low voice

Myungsoo: called me hubby! I'll let you go. he said as he place his chin on her shoulder

Jiyeon: myungsoo... she was blushed.

Myungsoo: yes yeobo? he and hugged her more tight because he wanted her to called him

Jiyeon: Hubby... pls... myungsoo chuckle and released her but his hand still on her shoulder. he looked at her and smile sweetly

Myungsoo: aigo! my wife's blusing now? uh? he said and laugh

JIyeon: yah! she shouted and hitted his chest. myungsoo then pulled her closer to him and hugged her was his hand place on her waist.

Myungsoo: you're so cute when you're blushing jiyeon ah! his words was melted jiyeon and she could felt her cheek was getting hot. I want to stayed like this forever... haigh...(sighed) but what should I do? my wife doesn't like it. he shook his head in despaired and released the hugged from her and walked away. jiyeon sood there still while facing on the ground and playing with her finger. myungsoo stopped his step and turned around to looked at her sad body, he smile widely and walked back and back hugging her.

JIyeon: agh... she was shocked when myungsoo hugged her behind. he chuckle with her cuteness, (Mwah) he kiss her on the cheek. jiyeon widen her eyes and turned to face him due to shock.

Myungsoo: wae? (he spinned her around to face him) because I didn't do it usually so you still uncomfort? how about I do it everyday ok? no.. it's too long, how about every hour? or every minute? he said with a smile and kissed he cheek again. jiyeon face was got more hot and her pinky cheek got red and redden.

Myungsoo: I'll take it as a response! he looked into her eyes with his serious face and leaned his face closer to her and pecked her lips. jiyeon froze there and become speechless in nervouse. "as a yes" he said and slosed his eyes and kissed her lips again. he pulled her closer to him while his hand still on her waist, jiyeon soon shutted her eyes while hugged him back and kissed him back.

myungsoo opened his eyes when she opened for him to entered, he smile and his eyes shut again as he was enjoyed the happiness moment. they shared the passionate kiss for 5 mins, jiyeon pulled away the kiss to catched the breath but myungsoo cupped her face and kissed her again.

m.m..m... she tried to pushed him away but he place his and on her neck as he doesn't want to leave her lips. jiyeon had no other choice but grabbed her hand over his neck and enjoyed the kiss either.

*why i'm so sad when he said she doesn't like him? and why i'm so happy when he kissed me? I think I falled in love with you now myungsoo* jiyeon thought in her head while tighten her hand and the both of them was deeppened the kiss.

But the doesn't know that from the door has someone was watching them with an angry face. *Park Jiyeon... that place should be mine*