He's back...

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

Afterschool Jiyeon let her unnie rest for today by her unnies order and she went home alone with tired face.

Jiyeon: Aun...Omma! I'm home... about to said Auntie as normal but because of Myungsoo so she changed immediate.

Took off her shoes and head to the kitchen where her Auntie always at but she got surprise because the person in the kitchen wasn't her Auntie.

Jiyeon: Unnie! who's red car outside our house? her eyes widen when she saw myungsoo was cooking at the kitchen.

Myungsoo: that's my car! he said while cutting veges

Jiyeon: What a selfish person! drive today but don't even drive me home. she thought. omma! she called her Auntie and head off the kitchen and looking for her Auntie around the house and she finally found her Auntie in her room.

Auntie: oh! Yeonnie, you're back! she was busy cleaning her room and refixed the blanket and pillows properly.

Jiyeon: Auntie! I've told you many times, I'll do it my own! you don't need cleaned my rooms always like that.

Auntie: so when are you gonna clean it? a month? or a year?

Jiyeon: we don't need to clean it as usuals and we only need to clean it twice a year Auntie!

Auntie: such a dirty girl! who told you that?

Jiyeon: the book said that!

Auntie: which book? what's the name?

Jiyeon: Jiyeon book! 1 of 2... smile to her Auntie with joyfull

Auntie: You'll got bankrupt if you're the book seller. pali and have bath... she leave after having a conversation with Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: wait Autnie! her words that make her auntie stop

Auntie: wae? she turned back and look

Jiyeon: you drank?

Auntie: when... I... rubbing her hairs and trying to cover .

Jiyeon: stopped hiding from me! the wine bottle and the glass still on my table! she pointed at the wine

Auntie: uhm... that is... looking around to find the answer.

Jiyeon: you missed him again? whenever you stops missing him Auntie! he's gone and he might not come back... she said loud to wake her Auntie up

Auntie: how about you? have you forgot Seungho? or you still waiting for him to come back.

Jiyeon: wae! why did you changed the topic again! it doesn't make any sense.

Auntie: arrasso! I won't said it anymore! ... pali and shower! dirty girl...

Jiyeon: neh! Ajjuma... ticked her toungue out and ready for showering.

END...

Myungsoo's POV

What kind of that girl! don't even said hi to a guest and act as i'm an invinsible. After cutting all the ingredients and I place it aside waithing for her mom to cooked and I took off the apron and head off the kitchen. Oh! Hyomin ah! bwo? Seoul hospital? arrasso! Jiyeon mom was talking with someone and I don't know but seems like she was in a hurry and don't even closed the door properly. I closed it and head back into the house.

Give the the towel! a sound from upstairs and I know that was a nerd sounds and I just ignoring her and back to the kitchen. I'm nearly died in cold here! Pali... not even a foot steps and she already screamed again, such an annoying girl I ever seen. I about to walked up but I just remember what she said "Don't ever foot stepped on the second floor" and I just stood still.

Pali... more louder her voice and I scared that she'll got cold and being sick so I got more tired and I finally decided to walked upstairs.

Charming-and-opulent-Pink-girls-room-Alt

I opened the door and Only saw the Pink color around the room.

pink-room.jpg

Bwoya! everything was pink and I guess she loved pink alot, and I remember he phone case also pink with barbie girl. I looks around the room and it doesn't looks bad at all, tidy and neat. what was that? wine? is that nerd also drink wine? can't believed it. I shook my head and once again that annoyed sounds comes up. Omma! you want me to died here! bring me the towel... more louder this time carried with an angry voice.

I hurry and tood the towel on the bed and knock the door without any sounds incase she'll know I wasn't her mother.

knock...knock...knock...

Pali and bring it in! where are you going! I'm waiting for you too long now! she said and I affraid to get in because I was a man and I don't want to saw her body either.

Agh..."Tum..." I heard her voice and quickly I ran though and I said "Are you Ok? but no response and what I saw was many bubbles on the floors. I looks around and haven seen that nerd and suddenly I got shock when I saw a beautiful angel sit up from the bathtub while using her hands removes the shampoo bubles on her face. I widen my eyes when she turned to look at me. and guess what? she widen her eyes either...

What are you doing in here! get out... she yelled at me and tried to covered herself in the water and pull the bubbles close to her. my eyes was on her and couldn't remember anything and few second later I got recognised that she was the one on Jiyeon's lockscreen.

I just want to take the towel for you! I said while turned my face against the door and tried to calmed myself down with the hotness on my body.

You are... Jiyeon's Sister right? I asked her without looking at her. Why are you standing still! pali get out of here.... you bastard! she screams louder and seems like the sound was familiar or maybe they're sibling and their voice was the same. no matter what she said but I don't get angry but happy instead.

"BANG" agh... a thing was hit on my back, that was hurt and I turned myself back and the big shampoo bottle was on her hand and I guess she want to throw it on me. I looks down on the floor and I saw another sampoo bottles was on the floor.

Yah! Kim Myungsoo! get out of here! she stared at me. why should I? I tried to because her face at that moment was so cute especially when she was angry. I smile and feels happy and even forgot who am I.

If you don't get out of here! you'll died if you dare to stayed longer! she said and instantly throw the sampoo bottle on her hand to me and luckily I move myself aside and I'm save. I want to see how many times did she tried but then I don't know why Krystal face was on my mind that time and I suddenly got back into myself and walked off her room.

But before that I didn't forgot to told her some important thing "I don't know what was happened but I heard your mom talking to someone and she called that person Hyomin and seoul hospital something, her face looked so serious". after saying that and I walked down to the kitchen cleaning all stuffs before I leave.

END...

Jiyeon's POV

What? did I hear wrong? Hyomin unnie? Hospital? I got shocked and hurry stood up from the bathtub and wore cloths as fast as possible and run downstairs, I don't even brushes my hairs or dry it.

Yah! brought your car today right? I run down and said to Myungsoo. yeah! wae? he said calmly and act as nothing just happend. Pali drive me to Seoul Hospital! I said with the serious face because T-ara was a part of me and I cannot leave anyone of the member. ok! he took off the apron and we out the house and head to the hospital.

I tried to called all the member but none of them answer my call even Auntie. I feel nervous becasue I afraid that something happened to them because I don't want my family will leave me like my mom. I tried and tried but the phone wasn't connected, Myungsoo looks at my worried face and drive more faster even he didnot saying anything. and finally we reached the hospital.

parking and I hurried run through the door and looking for T-ara members but the hospital was big and I just stood still because I don't know where they at.

Yah! go and ask the reception nurse! Myungsoo told me and we head to the counter.

Excuse me! did you know where Park Hyomin at? and which room does she stayed? I ask the nurse and she instantly checked on the computer. Bianeh! there's no Park Hyomin are found! the nurse said. how about Ham Eunjung! I said and she once again typed eunjung on and still she doesn't find it. Could you pls type Lee Jieun pls? I said to her and she did on what I said because she might seen my worried face.

Park Jiyeon! a male voice calling from behind and when I turned back and I got shocked because the person who was calling me looks so familiar. that face, that smile, that eyes I couldn't forgot and all of a sudden my heart beat fast when I called his name. Seungho! Jang Seungho...

dh2-jiyeon-carry-torch.jpg

 

thanks for waiting...