5 kisses

Never Thought You Were Mine

MyungYeon.jpg

WRITER'S POV

AT MYUNGSOO's HOUSE

annyounghaeseyo Auntie Kim! krystal bow 90* with a bright smile

oh! Annyoung Krystal ah! I'm glad to see you here! myungsoo's omma smile happy while hugged her tight.

annyoung omma! both jiyeon and myungsoo bow.

oh! you two also come! she released krystal and come to hugged jiyeon and jiyeon also hugged back.

*omma! I wish you were here! I really want to hug you like this* jiyeon thought while hugged her mother-in-law tight with her eyes shut. a minute late she broke the hug and they all head to the dinning table.

omma! where's my hug? myungsoo pout because his mom doesn't hugged her.

aigoo... looked at who's acting childish here! she smile and hugged him.

Oppa.... they all looked at the sound come from and that was Ahreum's voice

oh! Ahreum you come! he smile and come quickly come and hugged him.

oppa! I missed you so much! he tried to move her hand from him but she hugged him tight.

Ahreum ah! don't do that! he said and ahreum looked at him with her angry face.

Wae? what's the matter if the sister missed the brother? she released her hand and pushed him aside and pulled out the chair and sit closed to myungsoo mom.

yah! why are you sitting here? jiyeon said while hold myungsoo's hand before he sit near her.

so where do I sit? what's wrong with you? myungsoo said and pulled his and away from jiyeon.

since Krystal here so why don't you seat next to her and treat her nice! don't act like she's invinsible! jiyeon said and pushed him to sat next to krystal while she sit next to omma.

Ok! let's started eat together. omma said and they started.


Jiyeon: oh! I'm really full! she said while rubbed her tummy

Myungsoo: all the foods on the table was gone to your stomach, I have nothing to say if you said you still hungry!

Jiyeon: if you have nothing to say then zip up! she stared at him. omma! since i'm here so why don't we go and watched drama?

omma: oh! good! how about you sleep here then! jiyeon nodded and they head to the room. before they leave jiyeon turned back and looked at myungsoo who also want to stood up.

jiyeon: yah! didn't you said you don't like watching drama? he nodded. then stayed here having desert with Krystal! omma, me and Ahreum will watched ourselves. she looked at Ahreum who doesn't want to leave.

Krystal: that ok! myungsoo can come with you! I'm staying waiting for you all. she smile

Jiyeon: how can that be! myungsoo! don't you want to leave Krystal here alone? talked with her! Ahreum ssi! why don't you stand up?

Ahreum: I don't like to watched omma drama! really boring and they all sad ending.

Jiyeon: so choose whatever drama you like.

Ahreum: I also wanna eat desert too.

Jiyeon: I'll asked Shinee to make you one! she said and walked towards Ahreum and pulled her up from the chair and both of them head to the movie room. JIyeon wink at myungsoo before she leave and leaving myungsoo and krystal outside alone.

*what are you trying to do Park Jiyeon* myungsoo thought and give krystal a bright smile.


Jiyeon: ok! what kind of drama you wanna watched Ahreum ssi? looked at ahreum and smile.

Ahreum: how about.. I do I do?

Jiyeon: I do I do? omma! what's that? she looked at omma with a blank face

Ahreum: bwo? you don't know I do I do? so why does you said you know a lot about korean drama? jiyeon just looked at her and omma then smile.

Omma: ok! we'll watched I do I do! she smile and head to the DVD Player. *such a cute girl* she thought and shook her head.

Shinee: Mrs Kim! you have a phone called from Mr Kim!

Omma: arrasso! she stood up and followed Shinee outside. After Omma leave! Ahreum stared at Jiyeon who were look outside through the tint sometimes. Jiyeon then got shocked when she saw Ahreum was stared at her.

Jiyeon: what's wrong Ahreum ssi? she touched her face to make sure something on her face or not.

Ahreum: you... why does you did that!

Jiyeon: what do you mean?

Ahreum: why did you leave myungsoo oppa alone with Krystal? jiyeon just quiet while looked at Myungsoo and Krystal smiling and giving food together.

Jiyeon: don't you think they really matched with each other? she looked at ahreum with a light smile

Ahreum: uh? wasn't you his wife? how could you said that?

Jiyeon: ani... just asking.

Ahreum: you... don't you like oppa? jiyeon looked at her but kept silent. no? you don't like him? she added

Jiyeon: how could I say? I don't even know it too! she lower her head

Ahreum: Jiyeon unnie! you don't love him or you don't know what you feel? she hold jiyeon's hand that make jiyeon looked at her with a surprise face. I don't know what you think but what I think is you have a feeling on him but maybe you haven't realised it.

jiyeon didn't say anything and just smile

Ahreum: before I really hate you because you took myungsoo oppa away from me! but now I don't hate you instead of more like you day by day, jiyeon unnie! let's be friend? she asked in an excited

Jiyeon: how could I be friend with you? ahreum feels upsetting wit jiyeon's word and she released her hand from jiyeon. but... I can be your sister... instead of being friends... friend is sometime they left you but sister never leave you alone whenever you need. she said with a smile that make ahreum wanna cry.

Ahreum: Jiyeon unnie... she hugged jiyeon tight while jiyeon also give her back a tight and warmth hug.


Krystal: ok! thanks for the foods Auntie! give omma a bright smile and bow.

Jiyeon: Krystal ssi! let Myungsoo send you home! she stared at myungsoo

Krystal: that ok! I can catched Taxi.

Jiyeon: no! it's late now and we cannot let you catched taxi at this time, you're beautiful and I'm not sure what will happened to you later right Myungsoo? smile at Krystal and turned at myungsoo.

Myungsoo: that ok! I'll drive you home. he smile

Krystal: ok! thanks everyone! she bow and they all bowed back.


AT MYUNGSOO's ROOM

Omma: Jiyeon ah! are you feeling ok while sleep here tonight?

Jiyeon: neh omma! I'm ok! she smile

Omma: ok! if that so... good night darling.... give jiyeon a kiss

Jiyeon: neh! good night omma! she kiss her back

omma: ok! omma have to go back and sleep with Ahreum now! sleep well darling! and omma head back to her room.

Jiyeon took a deep sighed and goes to the bath for showering. and 20 mins later she went back with a thin light pink dress up to knee with a towel cover her wet hairs.

Jiyeon: omo! she got shocked when she saw myungsoo sit on the bed with a cold face.

Myungsoo: wae? seeing your husband not a ghost, you don't have to shocked like this. he said with cold tone. JIyeon just ignored him and sat aside on the bed. Yah! why don't you answer me! he stared at jiyeon but she doesn't even looked at him.

Jiyeon: i'm tired! nothing want to say. she stood up from the bed and took the towel from her head out and hang it on the hanger.

Myungsoo: don't tried to do that again! I don't like it

Jiyeon: what do you mean? she looked at him

Myungsoo: how could you let your husband alone with other girl?

JIyeon: I just wanna do something for you! wasn't you like you love her? so I just want to pair you with her...

Myungsoo: I don't need your help since I know what I'm doing and who I am feeling with... he raised his voice

Jiyeon: I just do like what you want! wasn't you said you love her?

Myungsoo: Listen carefully Park Jiyeon! don't ever disturbed my life again if you don't to broke our contract. he said and head to the bathroom.


Myungsoo's POV

I got so angry when I realised that she want to paired me with Krystal! I should be happy at first but I got so pissed when she leave me alone with krystal and also asked me to drive her home. didn't say anything and I just did on what I can. After come back from the bath room, I walked to the bed and saw a sleepy head Jiyeon lying on my bed like she was on her bed without knowing that she took all the bed with her skinny body.

I don't know why my angry all gone when I saw her cuty sleepy face and I brought out a smile and walked towards her. "this is what you have to pay back for what you did this afternoon Park Jiyeon" I mumbled and slowly lied closer to her. I move her body to the middle and I lied beside her. I slowly carried her hairs and smell it, that smell make me cannot control myself.

I lower my head and kiss her cheek while my hand was on her waist. feeling the ticklish, jiyeon suddenly opened her eyes and widened in shocked when she saw my face an inched from her.

What are you doing? she said while pushed me away and make me falled aside. she tried to run out of bed but failed because I quickly pulled her back and embrace her into my arm.

Yah Kim Myungsoo! she shouted when I lied on top of her. wae? are you scared that I do something to you? she rolled her eyes and that melt my heart more. but I think you're right! because right now I wanna do something to you... I said with a smirked and slowly leaned my face to her.

Bastard! Pevert! you have no shame... she shouted and her hand tried to pushed me away. but too hard for her since i'm a man. how could you said that to your husband! I looked at her with a smile.

you said that no skinship if and looked at what you're doing right now! she shouted with her angry voice. how cute... I said. bwo? she said while raised her eye brown.

but have you done the three favours that I asked you to? if you cannot do it so why should I have to kept my promised to you...

you.... she to speechless and brought out a deep sighed. there's anything else instead of that three? she said calmly

I haven't think of any better than that... but.... she looked at me in serious. tried to kiss me 10 times and maybe I'll changed the favours. she widen her eyes when she heard that.

wae? you can't do it? then fine, I don't force you... I then started leaned my face closer to her..

wait... she shouted while put her hand against my face... I'll do it... she said slowly. ok! 10 is too much, 5 is enough! I said with a smile.

should we start now? I looked at her and she nodded. As I can see she took a deep breath while her eyes shut.

yah! don't you get the question? I said you kiss me! she opened her eyes in shocked. I just smile and nodded my head. ppaili! I said.

Soon, she slowly put her head up and our lips touch. but not even 20s, she broke the kiss. yah! do you know how to kiss? I asked her with my cold voice and I could see she was blushing.

I'll teach you how... I smirked and leaned my face close to her. and finally our lips touched. I could hear her heart was beating fast in nervous. I broke the kiss in 1 mins and looked at her. this is the outside kiss. I said and she just looked at me without saying any words.

yah! your mouth is smelly! I said. bwo? she said with an angry voice. I quickly kissed her lips and my tounge enter her, she widen her eyes while tried to pushed me away but I won't broke the kiss untill 5 mins.

And with in 5 mins, I broke the kiss and smile at her. I mean it! I said with a smile... I said your mouth smelly is I mean it! if not I won't enter your mouth easily! jiyeon seemed so blanked with my words. I pecked her lips, 3 I said. I pecked again... 4 I said. and the last one... she rolled her eyes while her hand hold my arms tight.

I want you to kiss me this time! I said with a smile. And she slowly higher her head and kissed me, I leaned my head down to her and hugged her tight. soon, I can see she returned my kiss and our tounged touch each others and both of us having a passionate kiss...


picture are not mine! credit to the owner....