I'll make you mine

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

In the morning Auntie Ga eun come back after worked at SMILE GARDEN and that make her shocked that she saw Jiyeon was having her meal in the kitchen.

Auntie: omo! Yeonnie ah! why are you here? she give jiyeon an O face and come near where she sat.

Jiyeon: Auntie! I missed you so much!... she stood up and hugged her auntie

Auntie: why are you here? where's myungsoo? she asked worried

Jiyeon: we back home last night! but I don't know about him or maybe he back to his house. she answer her with a smile

Auntie: what's wrong? didn't you two goes to honey moon? why are you back so suddenly? they sat on the dining table

Jiyeon: oh! just... because we still have to go to school.. so we decided to back home... she give auntie a light smile while not trying to let her Auntie know about anything.

Auntie: oh I see! ok, I'm going to sleep now! those kids make me tired all the night and they asked me to stayed after the party. she patted her neck with tired face

Jiyeon: what's party Auntie? she asked while having her meal

Auntie: oh! didn't myungsoo told you anything? SMILE GARDEN now got another supporter and that was myungsoo father, but I heard that the person who asked to support them was Myungsoo. she said and head to her room to rest.

Jiyeon: Myungsoo... she put her folk down after she called his name and gave another sighed.


At school when Jiyeon saw her unnies and they all asked the same question as Ga Eun Auntie and Jiyeon aslo answer the same question and they all passes those things away and started having fun together again.

Jiyeon got a little sad because she haven't seen Myungsoo for 2 days already and no one know where he was even or his family.

However, Seungho got so happy when he saw Jiyeon and this time he won't leave her alone anymore and ride her around seoul and having run with her day by day. A week nearly passed but myungsoo still missing and everyone was worried for him alot.

Jiyeon: Woohyun ah! have you contact with Myungsoo yet? she run to woohyun as he was walking with a cup of coffee.

Woohyun: not yet! jinja this guy! we was looking for him everywhere we went before but there was a same result.

Jiyeon: you might be tired right? he looks at woohyun with worried

Woohyun: that's ok! i'm fine, just a little tired after have not enough sleep for 3 days. ok! I gotta go now!

Jiyeon: woohyun ah! thank you... he smile back to her and walking away.


Ms Gahee: Jiyeon ah! Myungsoo still not coming to school yet?

Jiyeon: neh!

Ms Gahee: today already friday and one more week is the day you all got to performs! but he didn't comes.... Jiyeon lower her head while everyone looked at her in worried but another side Krystal was stared at her with her smirked.

Ms Gahee: If myungsoo still didn't come and I cannot pushed you down since he was absent...

Sorry! I'm late... a voice from the door got cut Ms Gahee words and everyone got surprised when they looks at the door and that was Myungsoo

Woohyun: Myungsoo ah! he smile widely and all of run to him and hugged him in happiness.

Jiyeon: *finally he's here! you bastard myungsoo! scared people all the time* she thought as she gives a big sighed and a smile slowly shown on her face. Instead of Krystal! she got pissed off when myungsoo appears because she want jiyeon failed in this perform.

Gahee: ok! get back to your place guys! she said while clapped her hands to gain the guys attention and finally they back to their place.

Jiyeon looked at myungsoo but he just ignored her and not even look at her once until the class finished.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo got stayed back after class with ms Gahee.

Gahee: since you two was really late for the prac and not much time to prac together so I decided you two to spends more time together for the practice.

Myungsoo and jiyeon just nodded their heads and they all looks away after Ms Gahee leave the room.

Jiyeon: myungsoo ah... she want to say something to him but he once again ignored her by walking way and leave her alone in the room.


Myungsoo's POV

I got so pissed and the only to calmed myself down was leaving seoul and goes some wherelse but I think back that I have no where to go and finally I decided to go to SMILE GARDEN. after stayed there for few days but my self still kept in mind about that night and can't get out of it until I walking around there and I stopped at the garden that got many flowers and a board that written "SMILE GARDEN". I kept walking in and sat on the swing and started following myself with the wind.

After got some fresh airs I then started walked back but something that caught my eyes and make me stopped. I bended down and I saw a board that place down a tree with a sentence * Yeonnie of omma must be happiness* and with a smiling face beside those words. I looked up at the tree and that was grown up become a huge with many stemps and all over with leaves. It must be Jiyeon's omma written it I thought.

And that's the reason why I come back with the wish of having a fair battle with Jang Seungho. I want to see who will make Jiyeon happiness and smile like what her omma wish. but when I looks at jiyeon and all of the things once again come to me and I cannot can't hate her by what she did to me.

After school, I and Infinite member started walking out the gate and I cannot can't hate her when I saw she was happy while talking with Seungho. I was boiling but still kept myself down and just act as nothing.

I ignored their conversation and walked passes them with infinite and drove off.

Just wait and see Park Jiyeon! he will give you happiness or what. I smirked while looked back at them.


have a lovely holiday everyone!

one more thing that I'll not updated until another week.... and...

I'll no more updated if I failed in this term...

thanks...