Special honey moon

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

Jiyeon: Ho...honey moon?


After few hours of driving and finally myungsoo arrived the hotel but when he turned to called jiyeon and he find that she was in a heavy sleepy.

Myungsoo: jinja! I'm tired of driving and you happily sleeping! is that fair? he looked at her while complaining.

Not waking her up, myungsoo sat still and leaned his face closer to her puppy sleepy face and give her a smile. *can't believed you're that beautiful* the thought and brought a bright smile and slowly give her a kiss on her lips. 1s 2s 3s and he then move back and surprise that what he just done, jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and she also shock because she could feels his the warmth on her lips and sit up immediately.

Jiyeon: you... you... she looks at him confused

Myungsoo: a..an..ani... he looked at her and quickly turned to the other side tried to not looking at her eyes...

Jiyeon: did you... just kiss me? she pointed her finger at him with her eyes wided and carried along with the nervous face

Myungsoo: wae? can't I kiss you? he took a deep breath and turned to her and smirked.

Jiyeon: you... you bastard! how can you did that when I'm sleeping! she said and beat him continuesly

Myungsoo: yah! stop... stop... that's hurt! stop... he yelled and catched her hand to stop and stared at her. tell me what should I do to wake you up! I just only find that way while you are a heavy sleepier! he shouted and released her hands from his grab.

her face got a little embrarassed and fixed her clothes properly.

Myungsoo: we've arrived! he said with his angry face and get off the car. jiyeon also slowly opened the door and followed him to the entrance but she didn't know that he doesn't wake her up and everything he said before was just a lied.

*pabo jiyeon* myungsoo said himself while a smile was shown on his face when he walks forwards the hotel doors.


Sir/Madam! this is your room and enjoy your trip and have a lovely and romantic honey moon! the hotel manager said and bow and leave them alone in a big perfect room.

11276631-modern-bedroom-in-hotel-room.jp

Jiyeon: wow! that's awesome! she looks around and nodded in excitement

Myungsoo: awesome? what do you mean by awesome? the bed is awesome? he looks at her

Jiyeon: the room! you pevert! she shouted while glared at him and quickly run around to looks around the beautiful room leaving him stood alone with the luggage. 

Myungsoo: Can't believed that she already married! when will you grown up! he sighed and put the luggage aside against the wall and come close to the window to looks around.

Jiyeon: Sungjong dad was a successful business man! this hotel was really great! she said after leaving the bathroom and come closer to him.

Myungsoo: pali! go have a shower! he took the clothes that place on the bed hanged to her but she refused and stepped backward while stared at him.

Jiyeon: what do you want! I'm not going a shower! she looked at him with her curious face and put both her hand with a 'X' in front of her.

Myungsoo: what are you talking about! wasn't us already talked about that on the contact already! i'm not doing anything! pali and go shower! you're smelly! he shouted and hang the cloths to her and kept looking at the window. she took it and quickly run to the bathroom and lock it up and having a shower.


Myungsoo's POV

I turned around and look at her *such a cute ducky walk* I smile and started took out the mail letter in the luggage that jiyeon dad gave me this afternoon after we left the church.I started opened it and I got a little surprise when I saw the picture inside the mail. and another usb necklace stick.

file_folder_orange_xz1.jpgDecent-Sliver-Necklace-USB-Flash-Drive-C

I put it in my laptop and inside the usb has nothing instead of the video. *why does he give this to me?* I said in confusing and started opened the video and I got really angry when I heard the conversation in the video. I then stop and place them back to where they are but I just kept the usb by my side and I'll wear it because I don't want jiyeon know it. Jiyeon! you married me just because of this usb? I squeezed my hand in anger and I cannot control myself because she just used me to protect a things... I'll make your life up side down for what you've paid Park Jiyeon...