Jiyeon's feeling

Never Thought You Were Mine

Jiyeon%20Incheon%20-%20Singapore%2011060

Jiyeon's POV

Since lunch I sat on the corner at the school waiting for Hyomin unnie to solves the problems that I don't know how to deal with. and soon she come and sit next to me with a smile that melt my heart away.

So! what's wrong? she ask with full of concentration and looked into my deep eyes. I sighed and looked away while lower my head down the floor.

Unnie ah! what am I gonna do with Kim Myungsoo? she looked at me with worried face. what's wrong? he hold my hand. I... I don't know what to say but... I kept silent because I don't know how to started the story and where should I need to started. she smile and gentle rubbed my head that make me feels so warm and save.

so... what was happened between you and myungsoo? she asked.. I don't know but this time he changed into 180... or..360 degreed with me... I said while I looked at her and she nodd. Unnie! what should I do? I hold her hand and asked her and wish she would give me the best choice because she's the only one who understand me the most and maybe we always slept together even we have our own room.

You... do you have a feels on him? I kept silent with her question and turned to her face with a confused. what did you feels when he have a skinship with you? her questions wich make me shocked and I widen my eyes while looking at her. *how could she know that I have a skinship with kim myungsoo?* I thought.

Jiyeon! tell me the truth if you want me to solved those problems with you... if you don't tell me everything how can I helped you. she was right! I must tell her everything about me and That Coward Kim Myungsoo.

what kind of skinship you have done with him? she asked that make me blushed and I feels embarassed to say it out so I decided shooking my head.

Ok! did he touch your hand? I nodded. did he hugged you? I nodded. Did he Kiss you? I nodded again. did you and myungsoo in a bed? I looked at her with my tomatoe face and nodded. This time I could clearly saw her worried face when she keep asking me another question.

You... and him... I shooked my head instantly when she haven't finished her sentense because I know what she will asking about. She sighed in relief and breath out heavily.

Jiyeon ah! I don't know what you feels but I can helped you to solves the probems yourself.

how unnie? I asked curious.

compared to what myungsoo did to you and seungho! what was the different between your feeling with them?

I took at deep thought and reminds all the thing I've done with both of them and turned to looked at her.

I don't know...

ok... how do you feel when seungho touched your hand?

I shook my head.

how about with myungsoo?

nervous? I answer with a question mark because I don't know how to said

how about the kiss with seungho?

I got shocked!

why? hyomin asked.

Because seungho oppa suddenly kissed me... so...

and with myungsoo?

shocked. I said the same answer again.

why is shocked? she ask.

because myungsoo also kissed in a sudden... and...

those feelings are the same?

I shooked my head... and I know that make she got so confused. my heart beat really fast when I with myungsoo... I said slowly and looked at her.

really? she asked seriously. I nodded. Hyomin unnie! so... what does that mean? I took her hand and she looked at me and about to give me an answer but suddenly Woohyun jumping from nowhere and disturbing us.

Hey laddies! whats up... he patted me and hyomin's shoulder.

Jiyeon ah! I gotta go now! see you later. her face got serious and quickly run through the lift. yah! wait for me... woohyun said and quickly run after hyomin. I shooked my head and took a deep breath before head back to class.


Hyomin's POV

Am I wrong? I just seen some familiar shadow and that look like my appa. I excuses jiyeon and run quickly to where I just saw him and finally I got him. he was talking with MS Gahee and his face was like in the heaven. yah! where are you running.I feel a hand hold my arm back and I turned to looked at that was woohyun.

I move my arm from his hand and walked towards appa when I saw Ms Gahee already left. What are you doing here J.Y.P? he got shocked when he saw me and about to run but luckily to caught him back not letting him go.

Why are you hiding from me! are you doing the bad thing behind me? I grabbed my hand over his neck and stared at him. appa just looked at me and give me the fake smile.


What? I stood up from the chair in the dance prac when I heard the reason why he come here to become a teacher. Hyomin ah! appa don't want to lied to you but I was scared that you don't agreed. he said while pulled me down.

so... how long have you been here? I asked with a low voice. 2 months, he said. you seriously like Ms Gahee that much? don't wanna a be the manager of the club and J.Y.P entertainment instead of staying here teaching some random stuff that doesn't fit you at all. I looked at him and he just lower his head.

I know! I was like a stupid man who got crazy in love... he said and when I look at him he was crying. I slowly carried his head to lied on my shoulder and patted his shoulder lightly.

appa! don't say that! love someone is not a fault instead you have to go forward and face it. he head up and looked at me. really? he asked.

of course! but you have to tell Ms Gahee tha how much you love her instead of keep it inside your stomach! that's not gonna work. I said while pointed my fingure on his chest. so... you agreed for me to find my happiness? he said excited. why shouln't I! but don't forget that you have a daughter like me... you must love me more appa... he smile and hugged me tight in happiness and I hugged him back.

Hyomin ah! thanks for my daughter understand me... I patted his back and smile happily because finally he could find his real love.

Uncle! congractulations! we broke the hugged when I heard woohyun's voice closer to me. THanks Woohyun ah! I got surprise when appa said thanks to him and why does I feels like they were know each other before and why does Woohyun called him uncle?

you two... know each other? I asked while pointed to appa and then woohyun.

Don't you know that? he's Myungsoo's uncle! I widen my eyes when I heard that,,, and that mean myungsoo and I were brother and sister... but not blood related.


Writer's POV

IN THE CLASS

Myungsoo: yah! he walked towards Jiyeon and said with his cold voice. jiyeon just looked at him with her cold eyes. omma want us to come back today. he said shily and not even looked into her eyes.

Jiyeon: arrasso! he head back to his chair after jiyeon answer. Jiyeon then looked at him and she got curvious when she saw myungsoo looked so nervous and his face was like a tomatoe. she looked to the way he was looking at and her eyes was stopped when she saw a girl.

JIyeon: *Krystal* she thought. *Krystal... I like her... no.. I mean.. I love her...* the flashback in jiyeon's head when she remember what myungsoo said when they got drunk before. since I don't have a happiness but I cannot make you like me... Kim Myungsoo! I'll make you happy with someone you love! she mumble and started walking towards Krystal.

Krystal: what's wrong? she looked up with a surprise when she saw Jiyeon stood in front of her.

Jiyeon: are you feeling better now?

Krystal: bwo? ah.. neh! I'm feeling well now... thanks... she smile

Jiyeon: since you're here! I just want to invite you to myungsoo house for the party tonight and because myungsoo omma wanna meet you too. she got so sad when she heard you're feeling unwell! right myungsoo? she smile and and turned to looked at myungsoo that make he also got shocked.

Myungsoo: ah.. neh!

Jiyeon: Krystal ssi! myungsoo omma really want see you and I think myungsoo also really happy if you come tonight right myungsoo ssi? she smile again. and myungsoo just give her a shy smile back.

Krystal: if that so... I'll come tonight! she smile.

Jiyeon: thank you so much! myungsoo omma really happy if she know that you're coming tonight! she smile and head back to her desk.

Krystal: *what are you trying to do Park Jiyeon*