Partner

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

AT Jiyeon House

IU: Yeonnie ah! could you pls leave us alone? why does you have to called us come to your house all the time? lying on the sofa with tired face

Eunjung: 4 times a week!... we're tired and got bored here...

Jiyeon: what's bored? you guys have me...

Hyomin: Pls Yeonnie! stayed here doing nothing and my eyes need to rest for watching dramas all day...

Jiyeon: pls unnie! I don't want to stayed in my room alone not going down here for many ours.

Soyeon: who forced you to stayed there?

Boram: no one can force a black belf taekwondo girl like you if that person don't want to livelife.

Jiyeon: I can't not leave my room without wigs like a normal day unnie! that bastard will saw the real me.

Qri: that's why you used us to stayed with you all night?

Jiyeon: pls! just only 2 more weeks unnie!

Eunjung: let's go... they all stood up with an angry face

Jiyeon: pls unnie!... don't go... tried to not letting them go but they always wanna go.

IU: yah, Park Jiyeon! let's go of me...

Jiyeon: ok! I'll do everything for you all if you stayed with me for 2 more weeks...

T-ara looked at each others with a smile and wink then turn their face at Jiyeon who was sat on the sofa with an upsading face.

Hyomin: ok... if you said that we'll stayed for 2 more weeks... they all sat down because they got an exchanged, really good exchanges.

Jiyeon: jinja?... excited face.

IU: but only 2 more weeks...

Jiyeon: arrasso...

Eunjung: what could you do for us? she cross her arms and look at Jiyeon

Jiyeon: as what I've! do everything for what you want.

Hyomin: make sure you kept that promised!... they all looked at Jiyeon with their happy face but cannot saw out in front of Jiyeon...

END...

AT Myungsoo's House

in myungsoo room who was lying on the bed while phone on hand

Myungsoo: you guys all know that? ah! I forgot that my mom mouth was the louder. yes, I'll engaged soon with someone that I cannot imagined. no..no.. I mean she was my dream girl. c'mon... I cannot go... I know I'd missed many dance practice times with the group but I'll catched up later so don't worried! no... that nerd never let me go that easily... I can't go like that... I have another things to kept that promise with her... just 2 more weeks to go... Ok! i'll see you at school tomorrow... ah! Woohyun ah! have you did your promise that being Hyomin housemaid for a day already? not yet?,, your turn will be soon... ok... bye...

After having a coversation with Woohyun on the phone myungsoo the walked downstairs to his parents who were busy watching dramas.

Myungsoo: omma! I'm hungry... walks towards her and hug her arms.

Mom: Shinee went to the market already, do you want me to cook something for you? his eyes grew when he heard his mom words

Myungsoo: ah! don't need omma!... i'm not hungry now... he rejected instantly...

Dad: myungsoo ah! Our family will have dinner with the Park family this Tuesday, so make sure to attends on time because we'll talked about the engagement. myungsoo smile and his face changed into happiness.

Mom: wae? aigoo! look at our son face... are you happy that much myungsoo? I could see your happiness face... he smile with full of love

Mom: but I got abit sad because I haven't seen my daughter-in-law face yet. her face changed into a bit sad.

Myungsoo: wasn't you saw her already?

Mom: when? she look at her husband face and then turn back at myungsoo with confusing.

Myungsoo: on the dance competition day, you also said she pretty and smart.

Mom: moh? she got surprised with her son.

Dad: you mean Krystal? he looked at Myungsoo

Myungsoo: yes! so do you think who I was talking about! hahaha... he laugh with in happy

Mom: yah, Son ah! she wasn't your fiance! she's the second daughter of the Park family. her mom patted on his arm lightly and Myungsoo got shocked when he heard his wife wasn't krystal.

Myungsoo: bwo? you...mean... the person I got engaged with wasn't Krystal but her sister? his face changed into serious when her mother nodded after his sentence.

Mom: myungsoo ah! are you ok? what's wrong... she got worried when she saw his face pale and got shaky hands.

Myungsoo: it can't be... no..no.. he talked to hiself while shooking his head to not believing it.

Myungsoo did not saying anything and just slowly stood up from the sofa and goes back to his room.

Mom: Myungsoo ah!... she called him back but he just walked stills.

Myungsoo back to his room hand lying on the bed but the word " Krystal wasn't his fiance" was stuck on his mind even he was sleepping.

AT SCHOOL...

Myungsoo eyes lways on Krystal and did not paying much attention on all the lessons today till the end.

Ms Gahee: ok students! I've watched you all on the last two weeks and now I want you to be in pair to improves your skills.

Sunggyu: anyone?

Ms Gahee: better not! find someone that you don't know so that should helped you to improves more from your partner's judgment.

Then they all ready to be pair of. Dongwoo-Boram, Sunggyu-Soyeon, Jiyeon-Hoya and the rest of them still on a decision.

Dongwoo: does we looked matched? looked at Boram who was just above his armpit.

Boram: seems not... they shooked their heads and separates and find another partner.

Dongwoo: mind to be my partner Qri ssi? wink at her and she give him a smile as agree.

Hyomin: Sungjong right? she walks towards him and stood in front with her sweet smile.

Sungjong: neh! get nervous with her beauty

Woohyun: yah! what are you just doing with my dongsaeng? she head to her and give her a glared

Hyomin: bwo? disgusting face

Woohyun: Sungjong ah! find another person, you might got eaten alive if you be someone partner... glared at Hyomin while talking to sungjong.

Sungjong: neh! hyung... then walked off from them and find his partner. would you like to be my partner Boram nuna? Boram smile and nodded.

Hyomin: yah! why are you being like this! stop apart me and my partner. give him a shout

Woohyun: no! because I want to be your partner... crossed his arms

Hyomin: bwo?... hahaha... how funny! a guy like you want me to be your partner? arms folded while talking

Woohyun: wae? what's the problems?

Hyomin: alots! I couldnot forgot that someone had said I was a and beauty from the outside as useless, but why someone here still want to joined in a fire ants net? she smirked

Woohyun: because I just don't want my members got hurt by you, so I better watched out from a closed distance and only me know how to get revenge a girl like you... they then give each others a dead looks.

Hyomin: bianeh! but I don't want to be your partner. she then walked of but got catched by woohyun.

Woohyun: wae? scared of my handsomeness? grabbed her gribs while smiling

Hyomin: I just scared that you cannot bear my beauty and yness! smirked

Woohyun: then try if I can...or...not. facing at her

Hyomin: ok... I'll see! pull her hand out of his and she finally got it.

IU: everyone got the partner... how about me? looking around and saw only myungsoo, Krystal and her left.

Myungsoo looked at Krystal with a sad face then walks toward where Jiyeon and Hoya stood.

Jiyeon: yah! what are you doing? everyone got shocked especially Myungsoo members because they thought he'll chose Krystal but they couldn't believed that he goes to Jiyeon and grabbed her hand.

Myungsoo: go! he tried to pull her with him but she pulled herself back.

Hoya: myungsoo ah! he tried not to let myungsoo take Jiyeon

Jiyeon: yah!

Myungsoo: don't you remember what you've promised me? he stared at her and turned to Hoya.

Krystal was speechless while squeezed her hands tight in anger becasue of Myungsoo's action. However, Jiyeon look at Hoya with sorry face and followed Myungsoo to the other side next to Hyomin and Woohyun.

Ms Gahee: ok students! actually we have a new member who got drops from the high class to our class and his name is Lee Minho, he'll joined with us tomorrow and I want Krystal to be his partner and I know you 2 can do it. she looked at Krystal with a smile

Krystal: neh! songsaengnim! (sorry if I got it wrong) she smile back but inside her was boiling when she saw Myungsoo and Jiyeon a partner.

Ms Gahee: and the last partner will be Hoya and IU. ok! we'll started our practices this Friday, and now... have a good day everyone...

END CLASS...

everyone goes to pack their stuffs and leave the room.

Krystal: Park Jiyeon! I won't let your engagement happend if I don't get him... She talked to herself while stared at Jiyeon who was carried her bag and leave with the T-ara members.