Jiyeon is leaving?

Never Thought You Were Mine

Jiyeon's POV

walking down to the hallway to back home and suddenly I recieved a messages from Joon oppa, I opened it and that shocked me after read those mesages "Jiyeonnie ah, come quickly seungho got beaten up by a group of gang behind the Star Light club" without rethink of anything, I quickly run to where Seungho was and I was so worried about him even I ignored T-ara unnies calling me from behind and I just run out of the gate as soon as possible. but before I took the cab to where he was I recieved another messages and this time was an unknown person

"come to the park if you want to see myungsoo for the last time"

my eyes widen and my heart suddenly thumbing rapidly. yes, I haven't saw myungsoo this afternoon and nowhere could be found his shadow. "Seungho oppa, you must be brave, pls nothing happened to you" holding the phone tight, I quickly took a cap to the place that he got beaten.

When I reached there, I ran around and looked for him but there was no sight could be found, my legs shaking and I can't hold back my tears when I thought he was in danger.  I wanted to called his name out but there were like something has stuck on my throat and I can't burst into words. the sky turning dark but I'm still run around looking for him like a crazy person. where is he going? pls don't make me worried... myungsoo.

Because of tireness, I took out a tired sighed and sat on a bench near a tree and let tears rolling down my cheeks, I missed him alot and I hope he'll be fine. nothing else in my mind instead of his sweet smiling face kept appearing. look up on the sky and there aren't any stars up there but only a black colour like my heart right now.

"Jiyeon..." I heard a voice calling my name from behind, I thought that was myungsoo and quickly turned my head back and calling his name with a hopeful face but it went away when the person facing me wasn't him.

"Seungho oppa..." I said in a low voice and I could be seen clearly his sad face. but I'm not in a mood for asking because my mind got full of myungsoo's world. "I know that you'll come here..." I got confused with his words by he know that I'll come here. how does he know that I'll be here or he know that myungsoo was in danger or he was that person....

"actually... I was the person who send you that message" he looked down " because I wanna know that who was the person in jiyeon's heart" he continued "and now I already know an answer". I got speechless and also angry by his fooled. but also thanks that myungsoo are fine.

"Oppa! why are you being like this? didn't you know that I worried sick when I recieved your message?" I yelled at him with all of my anger that I cannot control it any longer. "how could you played with my feelings just to find that answer? and yes, you succeed it and the person in my heart is myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. are you happy now?" I said with an angry voice and turned to walked away but before I could he already hold my arm to stopped me.

"Jiyeon ah! pls listen to me"

"there's nothing that I need to listen to a heartless person like you, you only know yourself and doesn't care how people's feel around you" I shrugged his hand away my arms.

"I know, I know that I'm a heartless man and I'm regretting it by leaving you behind from two years ago. I regret that I chose the wrong decision by letting you go off my hand and now I never get you back by my side" he shouted, that was the first time he shouted at me and also the first time he cried in front of me. At that time I know, I know nothing about him which as I said I know him the most before but I was wrong.

I didn't say anything nor walking away instead of lower my head and tears none-stop falling down on my cheeks. what's wrong with us? why does our relationship turning like that which I never thought of. "Jiyeon ah" I looked at him and that shocked me when he suddenly kneeled down near my feet.

"Oppa! what are you doing?"

"Jiyeon ah, I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry"

"oppa don't do that! stand up first" as I tried to lift him up by holding his arm but he shrugged my hand away "no, I haven't finished saying yet. I'm sorry for lying to you, I'm sorry for playing with your heart and not doesn't cared how you feel. I don't asked you to forgive me but I hope that you happy and live peicefully" I got touches with his words, I thought I was angry at him but when I realised I don't hate him or angry even a little.

"oppa, pls stand up. you're making hard for me"

"I won't until you forgive me"

"hahaha" he looked at me with a confused face when I burst to laugh suddenly. "why are you laughing at?"

"oppa, wasn't you just said you don't asked for my forgiveness but then you won't stand up until I forgive you, it doesn't make sense at all" I tried to be angry and make a serious face

"I...I..."

"hahahahah....." I laughed hard this time when I looked at his face right now. "oppa! I'm just kidding you, I'm not angry at you so pls stand up. this is the park what if people saw you kneel down in front of a girl like that such a shame" I smile

"jinjayo? you forgive me right?" I nodded and smile at him. he quickly stood up and hugged me tight. "jiyeon ah, Komawo. I thought I cannot see you from now on because I know that when you're angry at someone you doesn't want to see their face and I'm affraid that you did that the same to me" he hugged me tight when he said that. "oppa, let me go... I..I..can't breath" he then quickly released me and hold on my shoulder. "jiyeon ah oppa mian, because I was so happy and I accidently hurt you i'm sorry" he looked so sad and worried. "it's ok oppa, I undderstand" I smile at him.

"Since I already got an aswer from you, I want to tell you that I'll leave in 2 more days" I got shocked when I heard that he'll leaving and back to the US. "why so sudden oppa?" "it's not sudden, I want to leave a week ago but I cannot let you go easily so I hold back until now. I wanted to started over again with the group and started to erase you in my heart"

"oppa, which means you'll not missed me anymore?" "ani... I missed you.. but started to missed you as a little sister from now on".

"oppa" I said and pulled him into a warm hug. "I'm glad to have a sister like you Yeonnie" he hugged me back and ruffles my hairs gently. "oppa, pls tell me exactly when you'll leave because I want to send you to the airport." "no worries Yeonnie. actually... myungsoo..." I released the hug and looked at him when I heard he said myungsoo name.

"myungsoo? what's wrong with myungsoo oppa?"

"ah.. nothing..it's late now. I'll send you home"

"oppa! you know me right?"


Myungsoo's POV

It's already late but why she's not back home yet? she really know how to make people worried. I tried to called for T-ara members and even Infinite but they said she run quickly out of school after school. I took a deep sighed while lying on the bed with my hand on my forehead. Called to her phone and it goes to message box. "pls nothing happened to you Jiyeon, I can't lived without you.." I numbled myself. "Vgroom Vgroom" I heard a moto sound as I quickly jumped out of bed and run downstairs.

As I reached the stairs as I sighed in reliefs when I saw her walked inside the house. I let out a smile but squickly hided as I don't wanted her to know that I'm worried and she'll teased me with T-ara and Infinte members after that. I walked slowly to her with hands on my pocket and tried to acted cool.

"you're ho..." I haven't finished my sentense but she just ignored me and walked passed as I was invinsible. what's wrong with her actually?

........................................

Writer's POV

AT SPECIAL CLASS

Ms Gahee: "ok students, today is the last day for all of you at this special class and from next week all of you can proudly studied in high class" everyone all cheers along with her. "ok..ok... there's somthing that I need to talked about before dismissed. that is Jiyeon and Hoya... you two are the student who will be study aboard as a trainee in America"

Woohyun: how long does it take to be a trainee ssaem?

Ms Gahee: approximately are three years.

Hoya: ssaem, is that ok if we rejected the offer? Ms Gahee smile

Ms Gahee: there are non of them who rejected that amazing offer from the begining the offer started. but the school won't forced you to go if you don't want to.. but... there are no second chance for you to be trained if you rejected at the first place and no one could be replace your place. ok, dismissed" she said leave 

Krystal: "Park Jiyeon... Goodbye..."  she smirked and walked off followed her was Minho.

.....................................

 Jiyeon house

Hyomin: yeonnie ah, so... what do you think about the offer? jiyeon just silent while the other was eyeing on her included myungsoo

Woohyun: and you too Hoya, are you gonna rejected the offer?

Hoya: I don't know... but... Jiyeon ah.. can I talked to you secretly? Jiyeon looked at him and nodded as they walked to the garden.

Myungsoo: "what secret does Hoya wanna talked to her? don't tell me that he want to take jiyeon away from me before. Woohyun told me that hoya like jiyeon and now what was true"

Eunjung: Myungsoo ah! what's wrong?

Myungsoo: ah..ani... he smile. I go and called for omma because she told me to called her before. he quickly said and leave all of them at the living room.

Hyomin: there's something wrong with myungsoo.

Woohyun: what if you got that offer and will you go to achieved your dream or rejected to stayed with me? he eyeing at hyomin.

Hyomin: uhm... you're really important to me... woohyun smile happily when he heard that..... "but dream are more important so I'll choose to go"

Woohyun: yah!

Sunggyu: if I got that offer I'm a pabo to rejected. and everyone nodded.

IU: i'm going to take some fresh air.

...................................

Hyoa: Yeonnie ah... what do you think about that offer?

Jiyeon: I haven't thought about it yet...

Hoya: no matter with what your final decision is I'll support you and proud of you.

jiyeon: thanks...

............................................

AT INFINITE's APARTMENT

Myungsoo: yah guys? where's woohyun? he walked in and head to where the guys lying on the couches

Sungyeol: he's accompanied T-ara to the airport already.

Myungsoo: airport?

Sungjong: hyung, don't you know that? MBLAQ goes back to America with Jiyeon.... he haven't finished his sentense myungsoo already run out of the house with a worried face. "hyung"....

..........................................

Myungsoo's POV

after heard that Jiyeon will leave Korea with that seungho guy make me more angry. I drove of to the airport and hope that I'll stopped her on time. I can't lose her...she's my everything and now I just realising that I can't lived without her. I'm such a stupid guy in the world. because of the useless proud that doesn't confessed the feeling to her and now it was too late to say that.

Soon I reached the airport, I run as quick as I could and looks everywhere to find them. I stop at the board that has written 'flight from Ko to Los Angoles' 5 more mins to be checked in. which means they haven't gone yet and I still have a time for me to tell her that how much I love her. As I run downstairs and upstairs but I can't see them. I then run down again and something that caught my eyes and make me stopped. It was her, she was holding a lugggage standing happily with T-ara members and MBLAQ and also Woohyun. I'll killed you later woohyun by not letting me know that jiyeon's leaving.

"Jiyeon" I shouted loud as I run to her. I stopped my track when she doesn't looking at me and turning her head aside. "oppa, time to go now" she said while tried to carried a luggage  with her to the check-in line. "Jiyeon ah!" I said while run to her and hold her arm tight. "yah! let go of my hand" she shouted as she removed my hand from her.

I looked at her and I know that if I don't got her this time I'll never seen her again. "Jiyeon ah! pls don't leave me... don't go to U.S or Los Angoles somthing, you know that I can't lived without you... I know that I'm a pabo. a jinja pabo by not telling you that how much l love you, not telling you that you're the only one I need, you're my everything"  I kneeled down and hugged her waist tight and I don't know why tears from nowhere started falling down on my cheeks. and when I realised that was my tears, the first time I cried and kneel down in front of a girl. a proudly myungsoo before already gone and I'm not just a pleading lover, kneeling down for pleading my lover's love.

"yah! myungsoo ah" she said while trying to removed my hand from her but I tight it tighter and place my head on her tummy. I know that everyone all stared at me in disbelieved but I don't care, the only thing I need now is to get my wife back.

..................................

Writer's POV

Jiyeon: yah Kim Myungsoo! stand up for me... such an embarassing.

Myungsoo: no... I'm not letting you go away from me... I won't released you until you tell me that you're not going... with that he hugged her more tight.

Jiyeon: yah! who said I'm going to America or los Angoles? myungsoo got shocked with her words as he looked up at her with a confused face.

Myungsoo: aren't you going to US with MBLAQ?

Jiyeon: who said i'm going?

Myungsoo: sungjong...

Jiyeon: chuh... she chuckle but also touched when the first time she saw myungsoo crying and begging her for not leaving him and also the first proper confession in front of her instead of when he drunk or some jokes before.

Myungsoo: so.. you're not going right?

Jiyeon: how can I go when my lover are not going and he also confessed in front of a lot of people here? he stood up and hugged her tight.

Myungsoo: chinja? Jiyeon ah... I love you...

JIyeon: I love you too.... she also reply his hug.