Show You Off

Never Thought You Were Mine

SORRY EVERYONE....

FOR THE LATE UPDATE>>>

SCHOOL START NOW and I"LL UPDATE MORE IF I HAVE TIME>..

I THINK THIS FIC WILL END IN 4-5 CHAPs...

PLS ENJOY...

 

 

 

 

Writer's POV

Myungsoo: Jiyeon ah! I love you...

Jiyeon: I love you too... she replied him a hug


Continue...

Seungho: "yah! could you too stop being lovey dovey here? can't you see all eyes are on you too? so cheesy...." every started laughing and cheers for them before they leave. myungsoo and jiyeon got blushed and hided their face behind woohyun and hyomin's back.

Woohyun: L ah! stop hiding, being honest with your heart doesn't have to be shame or embarassed right Yeobo? he pushed myungsoo over to jiyeon and he hugged hyomin and leaned his hand on her chest 'like a kid'. hyomin just smile and hug him back.

Joon: ok! times up. we gotta go now... see ya guys... Hyomin ah! just tell me if woohyun hurt you or you two break up

Woohyun: yah! dream on it dude, that day will never appear or happened.

Joon: good on you... remember what you said... god bless you all. he smile and waves to them.

Seungho: Myungsoo, I hope you be honest to our Yeonnie and I'm glad that you're being honest yourself. actually I'm worried that yeonnie plan failed because of your prideness but now i'm so happy to see you're here. he smile and patted myungsoo's shoulder.

Myungsoo got shocked and he looked at jiyeon while jiyeon just smile and hold his hand tight.

Myungsoo: "I'll counted on you tonight Jiyeonnie" he smirk.

Seungho: Yeonnie ah, tell oppa if myungsoo hurt you ara? I'll catch the flight back to Korea and teach him a lesson.

Jiyeon: oh... komawo oppa... you're the best... she hugged him tight.

Thunder: ok! take care guys... they waves to them until MBLAQ dismissed.


Myungsoo's POV

"Ok, let's go back Jiyeon, I have something to tell you" I smirked and she looked at me like she know my mind.

"ani, I don't want to go home now, Unnie let's go and have some fun". she just smile and dragged T-ara members with her.

Good job PArk Jiyeon! got a revenge right? asked seungho hyung for help? but when did I called him hyung already? anyway, I should thanks for his help and now I already how I felt when jiyeon and also know that i'm in her heart.

Woohyun hyung just smile at me and followed them out of the gate, I got silent but followed after that. "you'll paid for not followed my order Jiyeon". I mumbled and that night once again she ignored me and just dance around with hoya only. I thought I was the only person who got pissed but seems there are one  more person like me... guess who? we sat next to each others and we drink along, everyone was enjoying but I could saw just the only two of us sad here. 'everything just because of you park jiyeon... you'll see what I'm going to deal with you... hahaha... just wait and see... I want to tell all the world that you're mine... Park Jiyeon is Kim Myungsoo and only wife.

......................................................

Jiyeon's POV

I just ignored myungsoo and stucks with Hoya because we have something important to do since hoya want to know more about love and tried to understand his heart. I smile along with him when we know that our plan got work and it work really well.

I walked on the hallway to meet up with unnie at the canteen, they sat at the end near the window facing the road. I quickly run to them and said hi and doing my business after that hi... I pulled all the food to my side and started put them to my stomach. "Yah Park Jiyeon! slow down, no one here going to eat your food so pls behave yourself." Eunjung unnie said while she also put some bread on . "that'sright, remember that everyone here all looking at you" Hyomin unnie said and I stopped then eyeing around the canteen. she was right, everyone all eyed on me and I guess because I was the winner for the dance. But I don't care, I just ignored them and keep diging the food to my mouth.

"but where's Maknae?" Boram suddenly asked and I stopped eating when we realised that IU was missing. everyone shook their head because they didn't where she was.

"Wasn't you two are the last person who out off class yeonnie?" sunggyu asked me.

"yeah, but she got out first so I thought she was catching you all" I give them an innocent look.

"let's go and find her" Soyeon unnie order and everyone stood up and look for IU...

We separated to looks for her and I was the person who look for her at the school playground. I walked around and there are alots of students wear the same uniforms and their style looks similar to IU. it was hard to figured out who they are. I got wrong for many times because I thought that was IU but it wasn't in the end.

IU i'm tired... I couldn't walked anymore so I just sat on a bench under a big tree, just wanted to rest for a while but maybe I got tired and I didn't know when I was fallin asleep. I'm such a bad friend, looking for friend but end up sleeping alone letting the others looking for IU.

......................

Why's so warm? I slowly opened my eyes and saw a little jacket grabbed around my body, who's that? I looked at the jacket clearly and my eye widen when I saw the name tag "Lee Ji Eun" IU was here? but why didn't she wake me up? I scans around the playground but then shocked when I saw her sat beside me. I let out a relief sigh as I know she's safe.

"Why don't you wake me up?" I asked

"oh! you're awake"

"I said why don't you wake me up? how long have you sitting here?" I asked her but IU just let out a sigh while her head was looking the heaven. what's wrong with her? I'm sure there might be something wrong with her this time. she acted so stranges and even doesn't talk to us like usuals.

When I looked into her eyes and I could tell she was sad about something but I don't know what that was. I must asked her.

"IU ah, what's wrong:? you look so sad?" guess what she did? turning her head to me and just give a little smile, that's all. I just be silent along with her because I know no matter how much I asked her the reason will be .... "SMILE".

"Yeonnie ah... " she suddenly said, I turned my head to her and she did the same but soon looked back up the heaven.

"If you love someone but the person you love doesn't feel like you feel then what will you do?" WOW... what's question is that? I never expect that the lovely IU I know will asked those kind of question. I didn't answer instead looking at her with a question face.

"confused right? I know you don't have an answer either" IU said, that was the first time she talked about feeling towards opposite in front of me. and the only thing I said here was... OUR IU is grown up..

"why does you asked so sudden? are you loving someone?" she didn't answer me. "Like you said I don't know it either, but... the only thing I'll do is go talk to him face to face to make sure that he love me or not. And... if he said no... I'll happy to congactulate him for the right one he choose"

"such a brave girl, but said is much more easy than what you said" yeah, true... said is more easier...

"but if you don't try how did you know what he felt? maybe he also had that kind of feeling as well?" I said but she got more sad I think, I could see in her eyes a little water in it but I know inside her heart are stronger than mine. she'll never let it out easily...

"I already know the answer, I know he loved someone else" IU lower her head, I know she hurt... but I don't know what to do to help her...

"tell me who is he..."

"what will you do If I tell?" she asked

"I don't know, I'll smack his bump until he love you and said he love you"

"hahahah.... what if he don't?" she chuckle and asked again...

"uhm... if he don't... i'm not sure what I'm gonna do next but... I'll do whatever you said?"

"sure?" she asked and I nodded

"then smack his bump first for me" she teased

"sure" I said

"hahahaha...." she laugh...

"high..." I sighed "at least you're laughing again" I said and once again I saw her smile. we sat there for few more minutes and decided to back to class incases the others might worried.


WRITER'S POV

"YAH! where have you been? don't you know that we were looking for you?" Soyeon shouted when she saw IU and Jiyeon walk towards them

"Mian unnie and oppa..." she said with a smile while lower her head in regrets.

"it's ok now... at least you're safe... but make sure to let us know before you go like this arasso?" Eunjung said while IU's back gentle and IU nodded.

"ok! everything's fine now... let's back to class." sunggye discussed and everyone nodded their head.

..................................

"ok class... dismiss..."

"thanks teacher" everyone bow to teacher before they leave.

"Sungjong ah, where's Jiyeon?" myungsoo asked when he scanned the class but jiyeon no where could be seen

"why are you asked me? am I her boyfriend?" sungjong arguing back

"didn't you know everything? even she just went to airport for sending MBLAQ member back to America but you said she went their with them... if I don't asked a talkative like you so who will I asked then?" myungsoo mocked

"ahhh... that's just because you're misunderstanding, you didn't hear all the sentense and just run away and now you blamed that into me"

"good job Lee Sungjong... you grown up enough... even know how to arguing back with your hyung" Myungsoo got a bit annoyed when he can't win sungjong by talking.

"thanks hyung" sungjong smile and walked to where the other member was leaving the loser myungsoo sitting on his chair with a worried face. He waited for jiyeon to come back but didn't so he decided to looked for her.

He walked along the hallway with hands on his pocket as usuals, he looked so cool. Everyone looked at him when they saw him and goshipping with their friends and smile along. he stared at them but he doens't know what was happenning.

Myungsoo walked to the canteen where jiyoen fav place because there's lots of foods, but couldn't found her instead of something catching his eyes where all of students making a spot around the screen in the canteen. by his curiousity, he walked closer to checks what was wrong why all of them laughing along looks so happy.

His eyes looking at the students around him and turned to the screen where they all looking at, he widen his eyes and tighten his fist in angry. He never thought it would became like that and from now onwards, his pride from heaven will goes down to hell...

He was seriously pissed off when someone recorded the moment he kneeled down crying while hugging jiyeon at the airport like a child begging their mother don't leave them.

"Now everything is good Park Jiyeon... My life's ruined... my images from this school is guined..."