Triangle love...

Never Thought You Were Mine

It's not an M... pls understand because I don't know how to describes those thing... I got goosebump when I wrote it.... it's my first time writting those kind of thing... ah... once again... sorry for the late update...

Jiyeon just want anyone else could helped her now... "anyone pls help..."

.......................

"Yeobo ah... we're being husband and wife for few months already... but we haven't do something as a marriage will do" myungsoo vagued words make jiyeon cheek become redden as she just want to run away from his hug. If being still like that without doing anything she'll got eaten by the hunger like him. looking around to find something as a reason for running away, but before jiyeon could do something she already got pushes onto the bed with a body on top of her.

"Myungs..." not finishes her words jiyeon mouth got blocks by the passionate kiss. widened her eyes in shock for myungsoo sudden action jiyeon only know to place both her hand on myungsoo chest which want to push him away, with her strength only to scratches for him. such a rare night like that how could myungsoo release his beautiful wife easily.

smirked evily myungsoo kisses jiyeon without leaving spaces between them as his tounge playing around with her, feeling breathless jiyeon beats his chest hard for him releasing her. Doesn't want to leave her sweet lips but he either don't want to hurt her, myungsoo then slowly broke the kiss which make the both of them panting heavily. But a hunger myungsoo not stopping there, his kiss from her lips slowly down to jiyeon jaw line and down to her neck. breathing heavily jiyeon eyes become mist which makes she doesn't know anything else after the kiss.

Breathing slowly back to normal and jiyeon could feel her body becoming hot, that hot doesn't looks likes the weather but it was out inside her. When her mind returned jiyeon once in shocked when she saw her shirt to taken away from her body while myungsoo also shirtless lying on top kissing her neck and  his hand one on her back and the other massaging her stomach. 

His kiss carried along with his hot breath and that makes jiyeon feels nervous as she know what will happened next. not wanting that to happened as they still young, jiyeon took a deep breath before calming a hunger eater down. "myung... myungsoo ah... pls stop" with her interupted voice jiyeon call myungsoo to got his attention while both her hand pushes his chest then pulled his hand away not to touches somewhere on her body.

"what's wrong baby.." answered with a low pitch voice but his action still do and his hand never letting go off her body instead he touches more harder and slow down to privacy places. "myungsoo...pls ..stop ." once again stopping him but because of the panting her voice become ier and that makes the disire inside myungsoo gained higher.

"Toot...Toot...Toot..." suddenly jiyeon phone rang which make myungsoo stop his movement staring at the phone place near the lamb which he swear someone interupting his perfect timing. "I gotta go answer the call" quickly link a wind jiyeon pushes myungsoo to the side and jump out off bed run to bathroom as quick as she could before she got eaten by the hunger myungsoo.

"Haizzz..." feeling frustrated, myungsoo pulling his hair laying on the bed by not fullfil his *****. "when will you let me touch you" locking the door tight but jiyeon could hear myungsoo screaming  which makes her heart nearly jump out. Once again the phone helped her get away from a hunger tiger. The phone once again ringing and without looking the caller jiyeon already picking up but before she answer on the other line a male voice already said in a hurried "Yeonnie ah! I need your help..." his panting voice makes jiyeon got into nervous as something might happened. "ah, what's wrong?" knowing the caller voice jiyeon asked patiently"come and see me at the park near our school and i'll tell you! I'll wait you there" "oh" jiyeon oh a word and they hang up the called.

Really wanted to goes out but couldn't because jiyeon doesn't want once again got throw to bed by myungsoo if he saw her walking out there. looking around the bathroom to find some extra cloths but there're only a towel hanging on the hook. doesn't have time to think much jiyeon uses the towel grabbed around the bust and slowly open the door.

sticked out her head looking around to see if myungsoo still there or not but the room went silent. walks out the bath looking around the room but haven't seen myungsoo, jiyeon sighed in relief and quickly got changes.

.....................

After calming outside myungsoo goes back to the house, before he entered he saw Jiyeon went out in a rush, feels strange myungsoo decided followed jiyeon as a stalker. After successfully stalking behind and haven't get caught myungsoo hid behind the bushes watching jiyeon talking to a guy but myungsoo haven't seen him as that guy back facing him.

Waited a while but then the guy took jiyeon hand, myungsoo turning into shock but keep silent to see what will they'll do next. As keep on silent but his his face slowly turning into dark when jiyeon laugh happily in front of that guy. He couldn't hear what they'd said with a far distance, myungsoo walks slowly follow the bushes to hide his body leaving behind many green leaves laying on the ground where he just stayed. 

Moving to the nearer spot myungsoo finally could seen the guy face, "hoya?" myungsoo surprised when he saw the guy was hoya, what is he doing there? why does jiyeon met him in the park and both of them holding each other hand laughing that happy?

Want to know what they're talking about myungoo once again hiding himself and jumps to another tree as he really want what they'll talking about. Luckily jiyeon and hoya doesn't seen him and this time he could hear them clearly. 

Move his head out to see what they do and that shocked him with his mouth open. hoya kneel down on leg in front of jiyeon and hold her left hand... what's wrong with jiyeon? why does she smile that happy? didn't she know how to run? wasn't at home she like a rabbit running away from him? but why now acting like that? his eyes turning into deep as he raised his eyebrow with his tighten fist, but myungsoo keep being silent waiting for what good thing will jiyeon and hoya do.

"Jiyeonnie ah!" hoya said

'jiyeonnie? such a cheesy... park jiyeon... what will you said to me... are you trying to fool me? myungsoo punching the tree hard until his hand getting red but because the scene infront of him tooking his mind away and he doesn't know anything else.

"Jiyeonnie ah! I know the person you love is myungsoo, but I don't care. pls give me a chance to prove that i'm better than him and i'll make you more happier than him. I know that I'm nothing but I promised you're the only person who I need and taking care of, pls stay away from him and i'll give you the happiness you never have... Jiyeon ah, would you be my girlfriend?" hoya holding jiyeon hand and said with a serious face, jiyeon place her right hand to cover her smile and nodded her head.

"Uhm..."

That only word but killing myungsoo's heart, he feels like someone uses a sharped knife taking his heart away. pain... so hurt... couldn't take it any more, myungsoo tears started falling down on his cheek and shout out loud to the person in front of him...

"PARK JI YEON"