Make a decision

Never Thought You Were Mine

IN THE MORNING...

Hyomin: oghm.... she yawned while rubbed her eyes. she then turned into shocked when she saw woohyun smiling at her.

Woohyun: good morning! he said with a bright smile on his face which make hyomin blushed and she looked down to avoid his eyes.

Hyomin: you... she still looking down and playing with her fingure.

Woohyun: I love You! his sudden words make hyomin looked up and rolled her eyes.

Hyomin: you still remembered it?

Woohyun: how could I dare to forgot those happiness moment between us lastnight? wasn't I told you already? no matter in what condition, my mind still awake and I can remember what between us lastnight vividly... even... you kiss me lastnight...

Jiyeon: knock..knock...knock... breakfast is ready! stop being lovey dovey and wash up pls! stood outside with the door a little opened and jiyeon said in cute voice and that shocked hyomin and woohyun. seeing the two blushing jiyeon then quickly closed the door and walked to the kitchen set up the breakfast.

Hyomin: what should we do? such an embarassing! she cover her face by her hand while walked out with woohyun to the kitchen.

Jiyeon: don't have to be shy unnie! I'm so happy to see you and woohyun oppa together!

Woohyun: komawo jiyeonnie! but where's myungsoo? still sleeping? jiyeon nodded. i'll go and wake him up. he said

Myungsoo: i'm already here! he said while walked in the dining table. "shaw we eat?" he said and sat on the chair waiting for the three.

Jiyeon: ok! let's eat.

woohyun and hyomin looked at each other in surprised when they saw jiyeon and myungsoo not sitting together and have their breakfast like a strange people. woohyun and hyomin nodded and wink to each other.

Woohyun: myungsoo ah! came out a while, I have something to tell you.

Myungsoo: after i'm done woohyun! he said while put the bread in his mouth.

Woohyun: haighsss... he stood up and drag myungsoo with him outside the house.

Myungsoo: Wae hyung?

woohyun: yah! how does you up to?

Myungsoo: up to where?

Woohyun: you and jiyeon? don't tell me nothing happened lastnight?

Myungsoo: guess so... woohyun looked confused with his answer. "I seriously cannot remember anything hyung! what do you want me to do."...  woohyun patted his forhead after hearing myungsoo states.

......................

Hyomin: yeonnie ah! she looked at jiyeon who busy digging her food. "did something happened last night? she asked curiously but jiyeon just looked up and give her a smile. "which means... yes? or no?"

Jiyeon: yes... and no...

Hyomin: bwo?

Jiyeon: unnie! will you trust the words from the drunk people?

.........................

Woohyun: if you truly love her so don't wait and confessed to her.

Myungsoo: how could that be hyung! where did I put my pride if I confessed to her.

Woohyun: throw those pride away if you want her beside you forever.. if not, you'll regret later trust me. between the pride and love! will you choose your pride and watched the one you love hand interlinked with other man? he said and walked in the house.

................

hyomin: I don't know... but I trust woohyun...

Jiyeon: but how can you sure that what they said are the truth?

Woohyun: don't you know "the truth by drunk"? everything the said when they drunk are the truth and that started from their heart. woohyun appeared from nowhere that make jiyeon and hyomin shock. he smile and wink at hyomin while showing his thumbs up behind jiyeon. hyomin smile and shook her head.

.................

Woohyun: ok! thanks for the breakfast... me and my lover need to go now! see you two later.

Hyomin: annyoung...she waves to jiyeon and myungsoo.

Woohyun: myungsoo! Jiyeon! remember what i've said. he smile and drove off.

Myungsoo: yah! what did woohyun said to you?

Jiyeon: how about u?

Myungsoo: haizz! I asked you first so you should answer first!

Jiyeon: so why don't answer mine! forget it! let's go back and practice. she said angry and head to the prac room.

Myungsoo: yah! you want me to do my favours right? he asked when they was in their break time.

Jiyeon: uhm! wae? she looked at him

Myungsoo: my first favor is.. I wanna know what did hyung said to you.

Jiyeon: you wanna know it? she looked at him and he nodded. "uhm... I told him about you last night.

Myungsoo: bwo? lastnight? and what did he said?

Jiyeon: he said whenever it happened again! used boiling water to wake you up.

Myungsoo: boiling water? yah! you want to eat me or what! but... what did I said lastnight?

Jiyeon: you called yourself pabo.

Myungsoo: pa..pabo? yah how could that be.. that what you made up right! he pointed at her.

Jiyeon: if you wanna know so why don't you remember youself! Ppali tell me the second favors.

Myungsoo: my second favors is... I wa... he haven't finished his sentence then jiyeon phone suddenly rang.

Jiyeon: uhm... oppa. she looked at myungsoo and stood up walked out of the room.

Myungsoo: seems like this should be end soon. he talk to him self while lean his body on the floor.

Jiyeon: yah! what did you said your second favor? she said while sat next to him.

Myungsoo: I'll tell you tomorrow! and now bring the water for me! i'm thursty. she glared at him and stood up. myungsoo then quickly took the phone that jiyeon left on the table and he scanned through the number. "Seungho oppa" how sweet you called him! bwo? "Bastard"? how could she called me bastard... Jang Seungho! I must clear things up with you. he smirked. he took seungho number and dailed with his phone.

Seungho: hello?

Myungsoo: it's me, myungsoo! I want to meet you... this afternoon at Smile Coffee.

..............................

Myungsoo's POV

"why do you want to see me?" I didn't answer his question while I took the cup up and sipped my coffee. "there's nothing between you and me to talked about, and there are only the reason why! Park Jiyeon" I place the cup down and said with a tone voice. he didn't say anything but just looked at me. I smile and tell him what I want.

"I want to play a game with you" I said.

"What do you mean?" he rolled his eyes

"Didn't you want to get jiyeon back? then you better played with me!" I smirked.

"I don't have time to talked such nonsence to you" he stood up and walked away. I place the money on the table and run out the door to chase him.

"Don't you want to see jiyeon by your side?" I shouted that make him stop and walked back to me.

"What did you said?"

"you better played with me! if you want her back!" I said     BANG... I falled on the ground and that what I realised I got a free punch on the face from him.

"Jiyeon is not a doll for you to played with" he shouted and want to punch me more but I dodged and grabbed his hand before it landed on my face.

"I don't want to played that game anymore! I want to know what's on her mind! if she choose me so I wonder you leave her alone and stop bothering her. and if she still love you... I'll let her go and come back to you... even if we saw each other again and just acted as stranger." I said and released my grib from his fist.

"why does you did that?"

"Hugh! I just want to released for the three of us. I don't want her body is with me but her heart is somewhere else. don't you?" I smile bitterly and walked off.

When I back home and saw jiyeon lying on the sofa, I tried to hid the black blue bruise on my face but got caught by her. "yah! what's wrong with your face?" she asked as she run to me and pulled my hand away where I place on my face.

"You... faught?" she tered

"Thanks to your Seungho oppa!" I leave her and head to the room for having a nice sleep.

...............

Jiyeon's POV

What's wrong? did seungho oppa and him faught? I asked myself and reached the phone and dailing the number. "Seungho oppa! let's talk". I hung up and went out.

"oppa what happened? did you met myungsoo?" I asked him with curious voice but he just looked at me. "did myungsoo said anything?" he ask but I just shook my head.

"Jiyeon ah! do you want to go with me to Paris?" I got shocked with his words.

"why did you asked like this oppa"

"I don't want you to stayed with myungsoo. if you say yes, I'll booked the ticket and we can leave by this sunday."

"I.." "I..."

"it ok! I'll give you time to think! I'll leave korea this wednesday! I hoped you'll answer me by this Monday". "and now! it's late, we should go home" he said and I nodded. we didn't say anything on the way home until we reached home.

"thanks oppa"

"that ok! I hope you think it clearly and give me the answer" he said with a smile and drove off not even wait for me to said good bye.

...................

Seungho's POV

I finally said it out! but that shocked me when jiyeon heard my plan goes to paris but she still unsure. I thought she might say yes but I was wrong, I thought she changed and her heart doesn't on me anymore. I give her time to think and drove her home, but I cannot bear to wait for her to said good bye because I scared she might rejected me. I stop and parked on the side while took out my phone to called someone. I looked on the number that if I called... I already make the decision to leave or stayed.

And I finally call... because I also wanna know what's in her heart, park jiyeon.

"hello?"

"I agree!" I said.

"I guess you might take more time but seemed it too fast now"

"Kim Myungsoo! I hope you'll did like what you said before... and so i am."

"then what do you wanna do to her?" he asked.

"Don't worried! I have my own way".