S.A.D

Never Thought You Were Mine

AnxUVqgCAAEWfSe.jpg:large

Writer's POV

After comes out from the bathroom but jiyeon couldn't saw myungsoo in the room anymore.

Jiyeon: where's he going? she looks around but still! he wasn't in the room. she started sat on the bed and rubbed her wet hairs with the white towel. Suddenly the door opened and myungsoo enter with his angry face.

Myungsoo: kaja! he said without looking at her and just took his car key place on the table.

Jiyeon: where? she looks at him but he just returned with the stare

Myungsoo: home! don't you want to go! he said and started walking out. I'll give you 5 mins! he turned to looked at her and kept walk off

Jiyeon didn't saying anything and they back to seoul.


once again both of them kept silent on the way home but jiyeon got confused with his reaction.

Jiyeon: wha... she was about to talked but he just ignored her by turns the music louder to covered her voice.

Jiyeon: bwoya! just stared at him with her frustrated face and started shut her eyes while they were back home on the night time.

After 2 hours and they finally reached jiyeon's house.

Myungsoo: yah! wake up! he shouted loud with his angry voice into her ears and she got shocked and quickly got up.

Jiyeon: you don't have to yelled that louded! she rubbed her ears and looking away with her angry face

Myungsoo: we're home! he lower his voice and walked into the house. jiyeon followed him to the house and the first thing she done was jumped up to her room and laying down while stretched both her legs and arms out with her happiness face.

Jiyeon: wow! that was awesome! she closed her eyes but a smile still on her face. she then sat up when she remember about myungsoo. she looks around the room but couldn't find him, after few minute he entered with the luggage on his hand.

Myungsoo: just reached to your house and you all forgot everything! he said with a cold voice while complaining.

Jiyeon just rubbed her neck and give him a smile as she hinted that she was wrong.

Myungsoo: i'm gonna shower! took the cloths from the luggage and started walked into her bathroom.

Jiyeon kept laying down on her bed for a while and started packing up her clothes in the locker.

Jiyeon: why does he only bring black? she curled her lips and started put them on a hanger. after took up a cloths and she find a red mail letter was dropped down on his shirt.

Jiyeon: what is it? she tooked it up and scans around the envelop and she started opened it up.

Jiyeon: hugh... she widen her eyes with an O mouth when she looks at those picture was on the envelop. myungsoo opened the bathroom door and quickly run over to her when he saw the red mail letter.

Myungsoo: yah! why are you looking at stuff! he shouted and took it back but she quickly hided them behind her back.

Jiyeon: what is that? she stared at him while show up those picture on her hand to him. where did you got those pictue? she added

Myungsoo: don't asked me where did I got them! but asked your self that why do you want to married me! you used me as a toy and I was a fool to agreed with this married. he said in anger and started walking towards her that make she back steps and reached the bed.

Jiyeon: kim myungsoo! what are you trying to do! she got nervous when she saw he slowly comes closer to her.

Myungsoo: what do you think I'll do? in the end of the wall and she tried to push him away but end up he was pushed her onto the bed and lay on top of her not to make her move.

Jiyeon: yah! Kim Myungsoo! she yelled in shocked with his action.

Myungsoo: now you can guess what I will do to you right? he leaned his face closer to her and smirked!

Jiyeon: yah! don't you remember what you've promised me? I said no skinships or anything!

Myungsoo: and I did warning you not to make me angry! I won't promised anything if i'm in a bad mood! he cut her words off and shouted back.

jiyeon got speechless and looks into myungsoo eyes

Myungsoo: since you still remember what you said! you still owned me three favours and I want my favour to be true right now! he looked at her with his deep cold eyes

Jiyeon: what.... she asked patiently because she also want to payed him back on what he did for her.

Myungsoo: 1st, I want you! 2sd, I want you always by my side, 3rd! I want you to make baby for me! he said with his serious face that make jiyeon feels nervous and scared him more.

Myungsoo: wae? didn't you said you'll do everything for me if I agreed to be your husband?


FLASH BACK...

a week before the marriage at Prac Room

Jiyeon: I know... I will be hard for you to agreed but there's no time left for you to think! there's someone need me to helped them out from the coop.

Myungsoo: who's that? that person really important more than you spends your life to have them?

Jiyeon: yes... tell me...! what will I do to make you married me? she face him

Myungsoo: are you serious that you'll do anything if I agreed? he smirked and come closer to her.

Jiyeon: neh!.. but... something that I can do only... she said while tried to to looked on his eyes

Myungsoo: ok! I'll agreed with you to be your husband in 4 months, since I don't want to kept someone with no heart by my side any longer. but you have to do for me three favour...

Jiyeon: what's that?

Myungsoo: i'm not sure yet! but don't worried! I won't make you do something that hard because I know how well you are. he smirked and stepped back and sat on the desk again.

Jiyeon: ok! then... let's make the contack! she started took out the paper and pen

Myungsoo: yah! are you alright? what if someone see it? we'll in trouble... he said while put the pen and paper back to her bag

Jiyeon: don't worried! I'll keep them privately! she move his hand away from her bag

Myungsoo: there's no place can be called privacy! just kept in mind that we have the contact and that's all! I won't easily trust on something that I don't feels fave. he stared at her and that make she agreed with his idea.

Jiyeon: ok! I have nothing much to say on the contact, just... she got cutted by him once again

Myungsoo: I know what a girl want to said when they have a contact with a man! no hugging, no kissing..etc...

Jiyeon: stop! if you know it well so make sure you did it!

Myungsoo: I don't have any but one thing that don't inturupting other's world, that's all...

Jiyeon: deal.... and both of them have a hand shake as their promised

Myungsoo: but... may I know what was that important person? jiyeon just kept quiet and won't say that person's name out.

END FLASHBACK


Myungsoo: wae? you can't do it? there's all you can do! giving your life to someone you don't love to save that gangster and you're trying to acted innocent to me? his hand grabbed her wrists tight and place them above her head.

Jiyeon: Seungho is not a gangster! to me he's not a bad person! she shouted at him

Myungsoo: so do you think who am I! he shouted back. I almost forgot! I'm nothing with you that's why you used me to exchanged your lovely Seungho. he smirked while said and release his hand and started stood up from her body and walked off the room.

Jiyeon sit up and giving a huge sighed while lower her head with her sad face...


Myungsoo's POV

Am I not that important than Jang Seungho in your heart Park Jiyeon?