she's back...

Never Thought You Were Mine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....................

I'm regreted for not trusting in you and not listening to what you're saying, I hate myself for not quickly come to hold you back, I'm scared when you're not around and I doesn't want to goes anywhere else because whenever I go there are all of your images. your smile, your laugh, or even your angry face all showing up in front of me like you were there beside me...

Your heart pained and I know that, You love me and so Am I, I wish time could stop at the time we were together and I'm sure i'll not leting you go or hurting you by saying something that opposites with my heart...

i'm sorry... thousand times says sorry... but I know everything already pass and it'll never like before... I'm not worthy for asking your forgiveness and I also couldn't forgive myself at all after hurting you. All I could do are wish you happy and just forgot the bastard breaking your heart, and I'm sure that someone will enter your life who better thousand times than me to filled up your heart...

Park Jiyeon... Starting from now on your name will written in my heart... I'm considered our happiness day even that was short but I won't regret it even a day...

wish you happiness...

.

.

.

.

6 years later...

Inside a office, a man sitting on a chair working with hips files of document places on the table and computer screen never off. that was people called a cold heart man with a hard working heart. he never got a day off or even works over time. working on a big company on entertain and that was lots of rumors or scandal but he never show up on T.V more than three times. everyone know his company and it's call "Woolim" which means 'remember' (i just made it up, I actually doesn't know what woolim mean was)

"CRACK"

suddenly the door open and entering are a man with a tiring face with a file in hand. the first thing he did was laid his body on the sofa and doesn't care how the room owner's face "aigoo... so tired..." placed the document on the table as he head up to see the man sitting on the table face "myungsoo ah, can I have a months break? you know that I have to taking care of the pregnancy wife and working all day wasn't an easy job to do" myungsoo finally look up at the complaining box man lying on his sofa not even knocking the door when enter.

"Woohyun hyung! when will you change your bad habbit? aren't you scared your child will follow your ugly habit?" woohyun smile while walking towards the sofa sitting oposite woohyun. staring at the mocker myungsoo and still haning a smiling face makes woohyun got more anger, sit up lean his back against the real black leather sofa woohyun pushes the codument towards myungsoo by his feet. myungsoo doesn't care what woohyun did accept the document and reading on it properly.

"that was the contract from the NewYork entertain wants to co-operate with us but there're some condition I want you to check on it" said woohyun while keep both his leg stretching on the table and hand poiting at the document on myungsoo's hand. read carefully myungsoo nodded his head place the document down while looking at woohyun.

"will you accept their suggestion to co-operate with our company?" myungsoo shook his head while looking at woohyun. "they wants our company to think about the profits on one of our idol who goes to hollywood making movie. they said the amount the said that was more than the amount they recieve for their movie, they wants us to lower down the amount from the start" myungsoo slowly said and woohyun rubbing his chin while thinking.

"I know Asian people not quite popular in hollywood and we could probably rethink about that. but, they also wants their star to attack the kpop music and want our company to help them. wasn't that fare for our company helping them without getting anything?" woohyun said with a serious tone. He was a player and always like to jokes, but that was when he finishing his work and during working time he was a serious person who serious and strict paying attention on work.

"I know but Hollywood are one of the company that help our star achieving outside asia and I think you must go and talk to them" myungsoo said "ok, I'll give them a call to discuss about that." myungsoo nodded his head. "yah! is that all for thanks me? If you want to thanks me then give me a month break, you know that hyomin will get birth in 3 more months and I need to stay beside to take care of her" woohyun complained. "dream on it hyung, you know that this company can't live without you and so am I, i'll get bored if you left me" myungsoo doesn't care about woohyun as he walks back to his table to continue working on his work.

"such a screw man, I wonder why does I have a friend like you even one of the member before, haigh..." sighed woohyun and lied his body on the sofa again. "stop talking nonsense hyung, if there are nothing to do then get out of my room, you're here I can't concentrate on work" said myungsoo without looking at the woohyun face already turning back.

"knock... knock... knock..."

suddenly a door knock interupting the two's conversation.

"oh? Secretary Mr Lee Sungjong, what are you doing here~?" said with a soft voice woohyun wink at sungjong "what wrong sungjong?" myungsoo said with a smile "hyung, she's coming again" said sungjong with a worried face

"who?" myungso raised his eyebrow

"krystal" sungjong said and myungsoo face quickly turning dark. seeing that woohyun quickly laugh loud and said with a mocking tone "hahaha... retribution Kim Myungsoo! there're still has a person who can control you" smile happily as woohyun walking proudly out of myungsoo's office.

watching woohyun leaving myungsoo then looking at sungjong "where is she now?" sungjong sigh after hear myungsoo's question "entrance 1st floor, mouth fighting with some of the models who want to flirt with you" heard that myungsoo also sigh and stood up. "i'll go to see her, you connect to the rest t-ara and infinite member we got a meeting at 5pm today" sungjong nodded and follow myungsoo out of the office.

..........................

Meanwhile...

"Jiyeonie honey ah, I'd just recieve the call from Woolim ent and I need you right now goes to their company for discusing about the contract, I'm busy and will back in seoul in this afternoon, miss you" staring at the sms got recieve after get out airport a girl with a brown navy hair wore a big glasses but still showing her beauty and milky face.

"good on you Im Jae Bum, I just get off and you already order me working even not letting go to see my son. I'll beat you head like a piggy head when you reaches home" angry the girl said while tighten her fist.

"welcome back manager Park" after get off the airport a young man standing in front of a car bowing to the girl who called 'manager' CEO told us to pick you up." jiyeon nodded her head and enter the car and said with the young man "to Woolim ent"

....................

 

"what did you said? you're his girl friend? huh! do you think who you are, just a model and want to take my oppa way? dream on it!" angry krystal said with a yelled in front of the red short skirt girl. "huh... then who do you think you are, just a pregnancy women still dare to shout at me? do you know who am I?" the red skirt girl either shouted at krystal and that makes the rest people there looking at them.

giving each other the dead glare both krystal and the red skirt girl doesn't make a consession to each other "I said you ahjuma! your tummy getting big and you better stay at home look after your kids, instead of standing here saying other people's man are yours" "ah..ahjuma? just call me aj..ahjuma? you... you..." krystal could feel her blood running in a opposite way and her face getting red after hear some people calling her 'ahjuma'. is she that old? she just only 24 years old and that was her first child then who else could she taking care of when she's at home.

She just want to go to see her husband is that wrong? taking good care of her husband is to break the law? never got anyone calling her that name and she could feel her pride are hurt. doesn't know why but seemed like tears nearly falling down on her cheek, people said women got pregnant easily got hurt and will cried even it was a little thing.

"wae? am I wrong? I just worried about you ajhuma, incase you're walking around and somthing might happened like you accidently falling down and that isn't good for your child ahjuma" the red skirt girl said with a loud voice as want everyone here what she said and how she cared for krystal. seeying krystal didn't said anything instead of squeezing her hand tight on the corner of her shirt and that make she happy more.

"krystal ah" suddenly a voice coming out from behind and interupting the two. people around there also looks back to see who was that voice and they got shocked when they saw an ice body walking toward them. "myungsoo oppa" seeing myungsoo and the final limit krystal hold her tears already breaks and she quickly walk to myungsoo hugging him tight while cried loud as she got to writhe.

myungsoo sighed and rubbing her hair while the other hand grab around her back. "it's ok, i'm already here" mungsoo said while stare at the red skirt girl stand in front of him "Rebecca, the contract between you and woolim are over" coldly said myungsoo and makes people around them got freeze. the red skirt girl got shaking and scared after got hear myungsoo's word.

doesn't care what people said myungsoo slowly carried krystal walking to the elevator's direction, Rebecca stand still watching them with an angry face "huh! bwoya! why does he care for that ahjuma more than me!" shouting rebecca "don't you know that the pregnancy you just said is our manager's wife?" rebecca got shock after hear that annoucement. "manager's wife"  

..................

 

stand in front of Woolim ent jiyeon took off the sun glasses and walking toward the assistant and once again peoples' eyes never letting go of a direction. even the assistant also got shocked when she saw the girl in front of her. she got the white face, high nose and red lips, the face look perfect and got the 3 round body. she make people never let their eyes off her by the cold spreading around her and that make more the mysterious of her.

"hello, what can I help you miss ssi?" the assistant politly asked

"I want to meet your Manager" jiyeon coldly said.

"neh, do you have an appointment?" jiyeon shook her head "just said i'm from the 'Hollywood' company" she added. the assistant nodded her head and once again scans her eyes at jiyeon "then.. what's your name miss ssi?"

"Park Jiyeon"

.........................

"I told you krystal, you're tummy are getting bigger and bigger, why don't you stay home and come here for?" angry myungsoo said while slowly help krystal sitting on the sofa in his office. "I just want to give this to my husband" sweetly said krystal showed up the lunch box on her hand to myungsoo. myungsoo shook his head with a sigh "ok, just leave it there and don't worry, your husband will eat all the food inside there" "uhm" krystal nodded her head in agree.

"Hyung..." sungjong quickly enter with a worried face as he doesn't have any blood on his body

"sungjong ah, what's wrong?" myungsoo looked at sungjong with a worry aswell as he thought something might happen.

"she... she's back..." sungjong stutered

"she? who?" myungsoo confused ask

"ji..jiyeon" myungsoo feels like he doesn't hear anything else after the 'jiyeon' word come out from sungjong

"you...said... who?" as the thought he just hear wrong.

"Jiyeon... Park Jiyeon..." sungjong louder his voice to let myungsoo know what he heard wasn't wrong. krystal widen her eyes when she hear that, and for myungsoo, he still sit there with a pale face and mumbling himself...

'she's back... she finally back...'

 

 

 

 

hahaha... as I said it was end but I haven't mark it complete yet...

which means... still on...

I'm myungyeon shiper and I really hate not a happy ending and so yeah...

enjoy...

I heard that myungsoo got dating with 'other girl' but...

I still like myungsoo and i'll update until it end...

I think it's end in 2 or 3 more chaper...

sorry for the late update...