Face it

Never Thought You Were Mine

Myungsoo's POV

I grabbed Ahreum hand out to the gate and release my hand while stared at her with my angry face.

That's hurt oppa! she said and hold her hand.

What are you doing here! what do you think you're just doing? don't you know that was  my business and I know what I am doing. you don't have to worried about my business. I shouted loud at her and she got speechless while head down.

I worried about you! a few seconds later she spokes but tears also drops down on her cheek. I feels a bit sorry and wipes her tears away.

I know you cared about me! I do love you too as my sister and nothing else. I hope you understand and think it clearly when you calmed, and now! go home and have rest. she didn't say anything just nods her head and head off.

Jiyeon's POV

I sat on the swimming room with T-ara unnies and tell them everything as their eyes widen when they heard about it. They asked many questions in worried and I clearly answer them all but except that night and I want to kept it in secret because I scared they cannot overtaken many things at once.

I got nervous and I don't know what how could I face Seungho oppa, what should he do if I tell him about it? married with someone I don't love and should he forgive me? I spent a night to think of if and I really don't feel come to school today but I have to face the face. I ignored all the glares from others and head to my class but then I met Hoya on the way to class and we dicided goes up to the school roof to get some fresh airs.

I heard all the rumors yesterday, I know you might not sleep lastnight, you looks so tired today. hoya said with his quiet face. Hoya ah! did you know what a I thinking right now? he looks at me and I smile back. I just wanna jumped down from here and everything gonna end and nothing to be worried anymore. I said while walks fowards the front of the roofs and looks down the streets.

Jiyeon ah! he run after me and I think he might really scared. I turn back and saw his face was so pale and shaking. I give him a smile to calm him down as I can see he take a deep breath out and pat his forehead while looking away. You scared me you know! he shouted and I laugh harder when I saw him like that. Finally you smile back! he said to me and smile but then I broke the laugh and take a deep breath and face him. Thanks so much! Hoya! I smile and I really thanks him because he know how to make me smile.

Another day passes and I goest to school as usuals and as I can see the rumors goes decreased because I wasn't attends on Ms Gahee class and I don't wanna face that person. The school ends but I still sat on the dance practive room alone with lightoff while head down. Why are you still here? I heard the voice and the foot steps walking towards me. I face up and figured it out that was Ms Gahee. I stand up but didn't say anything to her. You've missed many lessons you know? I looks at her. Doy you want to catched up the missing lessons? I can teach you without any others and 2 of us. she added and smile at me. she started turn the music on and stepped near me. Gahee unnie! but I don't wanna dance. I said while put my head down and she slowly pulled me into her embrace. Pabo girl! don't just give up because of those little thing and pushes your dream away. The only thing you have to do is face it, instead of hidding.