W.O.W

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writter's POV

After get a warning by the Infinite members, Jiyeon doesn't mind and just walked pass out of the class. The bell rang and school end, everyone start pack up their staff and went off the school rate. Jiyeon sign as relief and also walking out of the gate while was shock her because she saw all the T-ara members stood outside of the rate and wave to me. I smile and waves back to them hardly then run  to them and hugghing each other in an excited face. 

Jiyeon: Unnie!!! I miss you guys so much...she said while hugging them tighly.

Eunjung: isn't this school is bigger than ours right? I wanna study in those of shool like this too... she said in please face, the T-ara member can't enter the school because this school use for the rich people to study. 

Jiyeon: this school is wierd more than my imagine unnie! I just wanna back to our school... 

IU: I know! our Yeonnie feel bored without unnies right? while saying and use her hand to move Jiyeon's head on her embrace

Jiyeon: yah! who's your Yeonniie? how dare you call yourself unnie? Jiyeon just move her head out of IU and fold my arm together infront of my chest.

IU: isn't i'm older than you? so why shouldn't I?

Jiyeon: Yah! have you seen anyone called others unnie while they're just few months older? or they use to call the name to get more closer cuz they're the same age? 

IU: yah!... IU haven't finished her sentence and has been cut off by the unnie member. 

Qri: yah! that's enough. pali! we gotta go now! 

IU: yeonnie ah! kaja! 

Jiyeon: to where? 

Hyomin: you'll know soon... then they all get in the car and head to their places...

INFINITE 

After finished school they all head to where they normaly goes. get out of the gate while they still hear those screaming fans behind them. they quickly get in the car and the car start running. 

Sungyeol: yah! whenever can we have the normal lives? i'm sick of hearing those screams every day now! 

Dongwoo: we have no choice, that's our lives of being famous. 

They all quite at a moment then Sunggyu suddenly ask about Jiyeon. 

Sunggyu: Woohyun ah! what are you gonna do with that girl? I saw your face when you look at her, seems like you have an idea how to teach her right? 

Woohyun: you saw it? I don't have any ideas from my head at that time, I was thinking of that she'll get trouble by someone instead of mine. 

Hoya: what do you mean? 

Woohyun: isn't the idea that we get all from L right? so that what I think, she'll get in trouble soon by his idea. but you gotta get the good one for that girl, she seems like haven't seen us on her eye. 

Myungsoo: I don't wanna do those thing anymore! don't ever ask me to joined into your game. he says with a cold voice with his eyes shut. 

Sungjong: Hyung! what's wrong? you look so tired all day long... 

Myungsoo: nothing! Chauffeur, head to home 

Chauffeur: yes. 

Woohyun: wae? I just wanna take you guys to 'STAR LIGHT'. 

Sungjong: where hyung? STAR LIGHT? aren't we goes every friday night? 

Woohyun: Just feel bored today and wanna stress out. 

Hoya: kaja! Chauffeur, pls head to STAR LIGHT. Then the car head to the place called 'STAR LIGHT'. 

 

The T-ara members also arrived and pack their car. 

Jiyeon: bwo? STAR LIGHT? yah! is this place i'll later on what unnies says? 

Hyomin: this is so familiar to you so we're not decided to changed another place to make you happy. 

Jiyeon: jinja! 

IU: kaja! let's have a rest inside cuz we know that you wanna stress out... 

They head into the place but suddenly Jiyeon phone rang up. 

Jiyeon: wait! unnie! I got to answer the phone. then she run far from the noise of music to answer the call. 

Then The Infinite members also arrived at that time. 

Dongwoo: we've reach home! Kaja! let's go... said in an excitement

Then they start walking to the entrance but they suddenly get shocked and all of them stand still and speechless.

Sunggyu: w.o.w! they look so y and beautiful! his eye wided open and with the 0 on his mouth. 

Woohyun: look at the third girls wearing the black dress that showing her long legs (which means Hyomin) make me melt away.  he point at her and grab his hand on Dongwoo's shouder. Then suddenly he get blush while Hyomin was looking at him and talk to the girls next to her. 

Hyomin: Eunjung unnie! who are they? they're so hot and handsome. i've seen one of  them are looking at me. oh! how embarassing! 

Eunjung: yah! stop acting that you're innoccent and pure girl! you use to be a Gumiho (9 fox tail) while you dated with many guys... frustrated looking at hyomin. 

Hyomin: yah! 

Myungsoo: yah! why do we have to stand still? why don't we walked in? the cold still on his face. 

Hoya: kaja... 

Then they all walked in the STAR LIGHT door. 

IU: why Jiyeon took so long? yah! pali... she yelled loud the make Jiyeon attention. 

Jiyeon: just get in first, i'll come later. Jiyeon wave her hand to her unnies and told them no need to wait for her. they all unnies walked in and head to their places. 

 

Then they head to thier place but was block by the waiter. 

Waiter: sorry but can you pls move to another room because your normal room as been taken. 

Hyomin: what? how dare you to take our room to someone? aren't don't want this job anymore? pali, told them to get out now. 

Waiter: actually... they're V.I.P same as you and they also it was their room when you're not here. he says in calm tone. 

Eunjung: I don't care, we have to get that room. where are they now. The waiter point to the room 173 and T-ara are head and enter the room. 

...........

Both of them all surprise when they saw each other and the WOW was on their face. Eunjung looked at Hyomin face was focus on those guy with a bright smile on her face. she then tap hyomin arms go get her back to life. 

 
hyung! that girl we've met at the front door, but why they're enter to ours room? 
 
But they haven't says any words and just glare at each others. 
 
Then IU have recieve a messages from Jiyoen " sorry, I need to go home first". then IU show to the T-ara member.