questions...

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

After knowing the clip he kneel down begging jiyeon not leaving got updated by someone, Myungsoo quickly run out of canteen and looked for his lover, jiyeon to get revenge. Walking to the hallway and he finally find her figured walking with Hyomin and Woohyun. He quickly run towards her and grabbed her grip that make the three got surprise.

"what are you doing?" jiyeon asked when she saw myungsoo serious face

"followed me, we need to talk" he said short and drag her away from Woomin couple.

"WHat's wrong with Myungsoo? he acted so strange" hyomin asked myungsoo who was hand interwhined with her.

"leave them alone, love is blind and never be always happy like us, right Yeobo?" woohyun make a cheesy look while hyomin that make her blushed with a tomatoe face.

"Sweet mouth! who's your Yeobo?" hyomin smile sweetly while push woohyun away and running away from him. He only placing his hands on the hips while chuckling and shook his head because of her embarassment.

..........................

"OK! now talk, what do you want to talk about" placing back against the wall while Jiyeon crossing her hand on the chest as looking at Myungsoo. staring into her beautiful eyes, myungsoo couldn't speak but only looked at her beauty perfect face. But soon his face turned into a little angry when he remembered at the canteen a moment ago. Seeing myungsoo stood in front of her but still kept been silence, she raised her eyebrows while turned her head aside with a confusing face. Jiyeon let out a chuckle when she looked at his face, walking towards him with a smile and that was a beautiful smile as myungsoo never get out of his mind but still staring at her.

Stand in front of Myungsoo, grabbed her hand around his neck while make her body against his body with a killer smile that shock myungsoo by her sudden action. Jiyeon give him a peck on the cheek and said with a sweetness voice "waeyo? just don't see for only 2 hours but missed me that much?". myungsoo didn't said anything but smile and slowly grabbing his hand around her waist and pulled her more closer. "don't you know because of you I'm like a joker in front of every body?" myungsoo pushed jiyeon against the wall with a fake angry face.

He got pissed off before but when he saw her smile all of his anger has been gone without telling him the reason why. "oh!" jiyeon nodded while making a cute face. "so... do you know that you need get punishment for making me shame in front of everyone?" pinching jiyeon nose while the other hand still holding her waist as its doesn't want to let go.

"so... what do you want now? revenge? is it shame for confessing in front of their girl friend?" pushing him away with her angry face, myungsoo now got a bit affraid as he doesn't want to see her sad or angry at him. his confused face make jiyeon laughed inside the stomach but hide out. "it's..  it's not like that... but... you know that because of you everyone look at me like i'm an E.T or someone out of this world, they doesn't scared of me instead of laughing at me!" his explainning make jiyeon angy more.

"so which means your pride is higher than me?" crossing her arms while staring at myungsoo. and him looked so curious as he didn't know how to explains his feeling towards her, the more he said the more he make her piss. seeing his perplexed, jiyeon cannot hide her laughter and started laughing which make myungsoo turning into confused. At that time he know, he got fool by her.

"you played me?" quickly making himself more closer to her and tighten an embrace. "no..." jiyeon shook her head but her face still can't hided out the smile.

"I think you need a suitable punishment for making fun of me" myungsoo making a serious face while jiyeon just smile jokingly asking him "then what are you gonna do?" myungsoo then placing his forehead against jiyeon forehead for a moment, he then looking into her eyes with his killing smile that melt little dino heart jiyeon and making her red become red even she didn't realising it.

"...Uhm..." A moment after, myungsoo already placing his lips against her. Jiyeon widen her eyes eventhough she already know that what he mean at the first time but at a sudden she haven't ready for his hot kiss and she don't even tasted it before. Trying to pushed him away but myungsoo more stronger than her and based on her streght that doesn't mean anything to him.

"Myung...." pushed his chest away from her body and tried to called him but that make him entered into and playing with her tounge. just a moment jiyeon tried to against the kiss and not to touch her tounge with him, but his technique was powerful and make her giving up and replied the kiss sweetly.

"How's it baby?...." myungsoo asked jiyeon after they broke the kiss with his panting voice. jiyeon lower her head as she was embarassed and hit his chest lightly "we're still in school, what if someone see it" few secs she head up and asked him with her innocent face. myungsoo just smile and place her head lied on his chest. "it doesn't matter if someone seeing it, doesn't they know that we're couple already?" rubbing her hair gently while the other hand ruffle her back as calming her worried down.

"Myungsoo ah....." jiyeon just calling his name after giving a heavy sighed and that make myungsoo pushes her out to see her face "what's wrong?" he asked with a worried face. smile lightly jiyeon stretches her arms out and places on myungsoo waist as he did to her. "ani... just wonder... oh, nothing..." she was about to said something but then shooking her head with a light smile, at the moment myungsoo know what her worried was and he once again pulled her into his embrace which make jiyeon rested her head on his chest. that was so warmed and piecefuf while staying in his embrace.

"I know what you want to said, you wanna asked me if I let you go or not right?" Jiyeon face up while resting her chin on his chest waiting for his answer.

 

 

sorry for the late late late update.....

I just wondering if I stop or deleted all the stories I wrote....

because I'm unable to update on time so....

Just wait for your comment if you're ok for me to delete them... is that ok for my beauty readers?....

pls let me know your answer.... cheers