My Drunken WIFE

Never Thought You Were Mine

tumblr_m658hvOCIM1rsc2d0o1_500.jpg

Writer's POV

What's wrong Myungsoo! how cuold you always think of her... I might got crazy now.... He thought himself and slowly walked towards jiyeon who was sitting on the swing with her eyes shut. 

Uhum... he clear his throat to got her attention that he was there and she opened her eyes and look up. she slowly stood up when she saw myungsoo face looking away. 

Myungsoo: why are you here? my mom was looking for you! he said with calmed voice

Jiyeon: just want to have a fresh airs! she started walking but she got stopped by myungsoo's words 

Myungsoo: mian! myungsoo word make jiyeon stood froze because that was the first time he said that words to her. 

Jiyeon: what for? she turned back and looked at him with a confused face 

Myungsoo: I make you wait for me at the gate for long! he said while looking away to hided his awkward face 

Jiyeon: that's ok! I just waited a while ago because Hyomin got a bit late today so.... you don't need to worried. she give him a smile. 

*oh! hyomin drive her here not her lover* myungsoo thought in his mind and give her back a light smile but inside him was so excitement upon hearing that. 

Myungsoo: Make sure to acted well today! and don't show any mistake if you don't want them to know... he said with a cool voice while looking at her. 

Jiyeon: don't need you to tell me! I know what am I doing. you better look after yourself instead of cared about me. her words like a knife got cutted into his words and once again he got back to his reality and acted cold again. 

Myungsoo: good! I've waited for you to said that for long time ago. he said with cold voice and that also make jiyeon feels uncomfortable with his word. 

Jiyeon: kaja! she walked off not waiting for him to told her. 

Myungsoo: wait! he hold her hand back that make she stop and turned to looked at him. If there are a new couple as husband and wife after the honey moon they must got really lovey dovey with each other, haven't I told you before? you must done well today.

Jiyeon: wasn't you already holding my hand? she rolled her eyes and look at him.

*omo! her eyes is so big and cute* uhgm... he clear his throats again after he got thought about her eyes. he walked slowly towards her and slowly release his hand from her grib and move his hand around her waist that make jiyeon got shocked and pushed him away.

Jiyeon: what are you doing! pevert! she shouted at him and walked away but failed because he pulled her close to him and this time he used both hand around her waist tight not letting her go no matter how hard she tried to struggling. 

Myungsoo: yah! stop struggling! she shouted and make she stared at him and stopped her movement. I just don't want nobody see us got acted and that wasn't good for you and Jang Seungho also. they keep looking at each other and jiyeon suddenly smile that make myungsoo over melting and didn't where he was. 

*Jinja! she's seriously beautiful* his eyes can't got rid out off that smile and he was truely got attracted. 

*bwohya! why am I suddenly smile like this?* jiyeon thought in her mind and stopped smile when she realised that she just smile at him. 

Uhum.... the voice outside the gate of the garden that got jiyeon and myungsoo attention and both of them pushing each other away and stepped back ward. 

Myungsoo: appa! both of Jiyeon and myungsoo got so embarasing in front of his dad but his dad just smile happily. 

MDad: bianeh son ah! daughter in law! but we gotta have meal now... so... you can continued after back home ok?... he smile and walked away leaving behind an awkward jiyeon and myungsoo. 

Jiyeon: happy now! your dad already seen us like this! she beated his shoulder and walked away with her angry face. He just smile and followed her to the dinning room. 


They All at the dining room for having meal. 

Mmom: son ah! can't you stayed at home? I feels so lonely without you darling! 

Myungsoo: omma!

Mdad: yeobo ah! they cannot do anything when they're with us and leave them to have the kids the space to have their time. he patted his wife to make her understand and she smile. while he winked at myungsoo and smile that make myungsoo blushed. 

Mmom: mrs Park! why Krystal doesn't come today?

Mrs Park: oh... Krystal feel not well today so she told me to say apolosized for not attended tonight. she give a smile 

Mmom: there's nothing to be apologised since she's not feeling well. hope she'll get well soon. Myungsoo got a little worried when he heard about Krystal but he got out of thinking when jiyeon dad suddenly called him. 

Mr Park: Myungsoo ah! have you seen an eveloped I've gave you? 

Myungsoo: neh appa! I've seen it. 

Mr Park: if there's something got interupted between you and jiyeon just let me know! just give me a call and everything will be solved. 

Myungsoo: neh! appa.... Jiyeon got shocked because the red enveloped she saw before and inside that has some picture of Seungho and fighting with a group of gang, and the most important things that some of the piture shown that the man in the pictured lied down on the floor with full of blood and seungho stood beside with a knife has full of blood on his hand. 

Jiyeon got pissed off and stared at her father and then turned to myungsoo but she couldn't do anything instead of sat still and swollowed an angry. 

Mmom: Jiyeon ah! I'm happy to see you being so nice to myungsoo, sometime he got so stubborn and also like a kid sometimes but all he did is just want someone to cared for him... 

Myungsoo:omma! he cutted her mother off because that was so embarasing for him. Jiyeon just smile and lower her head and got a sip of grape wine. after that she finished her glass of wine just in a second. 

Myungsoo: yah! that is wine not water! you'll got drunk if you drink like that! he stopped her but she just pushed his hand away. 

Jiyeon: leave me! she stared at him and he just looked at her. 

Myungsoo: how could a girl drink alcohol! that doesn't suit for girl! 

Mmom: son ah! how could you said that! just only man can drink and woman cannot! she scold him and took a glass of wine in front of her and drink them all in a sec. 

Myungsoo: omma! I don't mean that!... he tried to explained but she cut him. 

Mmom: shut up! she shouted and took the bottle in front of her pour on jiyeon glass and her as well. Jiyeon ah! there are no right or wrong! just drink whatever you want. she smile at jiyeon and both of them drink all just in 5 mins. 

Soon Mrs Park joined them and 3 of them finished another bottle really fast. 

Myungsoo got pissed off by his wife and his mom action and want to stop them but his dad stopped him and finally he leave them do whatever they want. 


Myungsoo: appa! I'll take Jiyeon home and you have to take care of omma well also! he said and carried Jiyeon in bridal style to his car. 

Myungsoo dad and Mr Park shook their head and looked at their wife got drunken in front of them. 

 


I told you not to drink much and how was it! not only but also my mom got drunk as well, and your mom either. how good that you did! my mother never scolded at me like that before, but just in a minute she got pissed of at me and didn't talked to me at all. he said while  stared at the drunken jiyeon who got sleep beside him. 

And 20 mins later they reached home, he once again carried her in bridal style and took her to the bed. 

He slowly put her down on the bed and head to the bathroom, but the he looks back and he saw her got uncomfortable with that tight dress. 

"She might got uncomfortable with that dress while sleeping like this" he said and walked to the closet and took out the sleeping lotus dress and walked towards her. 

"I don't want to see it but there's no other choice" he said to the drunken jiyeon and slowly zip down her dress and gentle pulled it down tried not to wake her up or annoyed her sleeping time. 

Finally done! he took a deep sighed after finished took her dress off from her body. Myungsoo then widen his eyes when he saw in front of him was a shirtless jiyeon just only a bra and an underwear on her. 

"Myungsoo ah! wake up" she shook his head and slowly took the sleepping dress wear on her and he done it without waking her up and blanket her before head to the bathroom having shower. 

20 mins later when he walked out from the bath and he shook his head with a smile when he saw Jiyeon wasn't like before. the blanket he put on her before was already under her foot while spread both her hand out and her position was in the middle of the bed. 


Myungsoo's POV 

how cute was that! I shook my head and walked to place her back to her position for her to sleep comfortable. I then stopped my my movement when I looked at her face. my hand now on her waist and my face was so close to her face. I slowly scanned everything on her face and that was perfectly perfect. she have a white milky skin, pink lips, beautiful eyes and a pinky cheek by wine got her like that. 

You sleep like a little kid. I said with a smile and slowly leaned my face closer to her and give her a pecked on her lips. I released my hand from her waist and slowly touched her face. I smile and pecked her lips again and with no responses, I pecked once again. And with that, I kiss everything on her face, I kiss her cheek, kiss her nose, kiss her forhead, kiss her chin and once again I kiss her lips. 

Jiyeon still no responses me, I keep moving forward to another level by lower my lips to her neck and kiss them while smell her perfume or her personal smell. that smell make me can't against it and just want to smell it more and more. 

I kiss the left to the right and to the centre, my hand now was back to hold her small waist while my body was half on top of her. I once again kiss the left neck and back to kiss her pinky lips but then I got shocked when I realised that her head was moving. I stopped my movement and looked up at her with the nervous face. 

I got so shocked and my eyes widen with an 0 mouth when I saw she opened her eyes and looked at me. 

Jiyeon: what are you doing....?