Wedding Plan

Never Thought You Were Mine

Jiyeon: Kim Myungsoo... Pls.... Marry me....


In The Prac room

Myungsoo and jiyeon facing each other in serious face and feels awkwardly by what just happened. Myungsoo want to broke an awkward but when he look at her and he just speechless and couldn't opened his mouth and turned his face to the window in disbeliefs 

Jiyeon: Myungsoo ssi!... she head down with her sad face because she thought he won't agreed with it. myungsoo slowly turned around and face her and jiyeon slowly lift her head up to face him.

Myungsoo: could you repeat again on what you said before? he said with his nervous face

Jiyeon: will you... married me? she give him an innocent face. will you? she added. myungsoo smile awkwardly and patted his forehead while sat on the teacher table.

Jiyeon: I know this should be hard for you to agreed but I cannot can't married you! I have to married you! she explained her situation for him but he just silent and bit his lower lips. an awkward once again comes when the two of them kept silent and looking away.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Krystal: Hoya ssi! what will you think about that plan? If you don't hurry and I won't be sure that she's gonna be your or not. she eyes on him to saw his reaction. she then smirked when she saw hoya smile and head down likes he agreed with her plan. and she gives a bright smile as she thought he will agreed.

Hoya: Krystal ssi! your Idea wasn't bad at all! he head up and give her a smile and that make krystal thought she was right. But I'm sorry! I agree that I like Jiyeon! but not because of that I took her away from someone, especially that was my group mate. I'll do whatever jiyeon want and I aslo happy and wish for her to the man she choose. seems like I cannot be friends with you. I'm excuses. his words brought her the heart broken and her plan once again eleminated.

after hoya leave! Krystal just stood still while squeezed her hand tight in anger.

Taffeta%20Strapless%20Embroidery%20Chape(just imagined that was Jiyeon)

THE WEDDING DAY...

At the bride's room

Eunjung: Yeonnie ah! you looks so beautiful.... she said while pinch jiyeon's cheek

Hyomin: i'm so jealous! whenever I can wear this white dress once? she said with her sad face 

IU: wasn't unnie have many guys? take one of them married with unnie and that's all!

Hyomin: I want the real man that can love me entire of my life! not those kind of guys just only played someday and leave!

Soyeon: choose one of the Infinite member then! they seems all good!

IU: how about Lee Joon oppa! he's really good with unnie! Iu added after soyeon's words.

Hyomin: bwoyah! she said with frustrated

IN the Groom's room

T1FDYgXg8jXXcRMu7U_014445.jpg (imagined myungsoo wore this with and also the pant)

 

Woohyun: wow! L ah! you looks so handsome with that suits! he thumbs up while looking at myungsoo who was busy fixing his suits properly.

L: I'm always handsome no matter I wore anything! right Hoya? he said but hoya who was sitting at the end corner just returned him a light smile and head down.

Sunggyu: Hoya ah! what's wrong with you today? are you ok? he said while touched hoya soulder in worried. L stopped doing his things and turned to look Hoya

Hoya: anya! I'm fine! he smile back not to show his broken heart.

Woohyun: maybe he want to be the groom as well! that's why he's feeling sad! hahaha! woohyun jokes that broke the awkwardness of hoya

Hoya: that's right! I really wanna be the groom! he smile back along with the others. *I really wish I was the groom today*.

BACK TO THE BRIDE's ROOM

Hyomin: Jiyeon ah! she looked at the beautiful jiyeon but she doesn't seems happy at all. Jiyeon just returned a light smile and head down.

Hyomin: gwenchanna! Seungho will be fine! she lightly hold jiyeon's hand to her hand and smile to gives jiyeon the streght. and that's work.

AT THE HALL....

Everyone were applaused for the young marriage, Myungsoo stood frozen while face at the door waiting for the bride to entrance and that moment was coming. the door slowly opended and infront of him was a beautiful angel has arrieved and slowly walking towards him.

In a sudden myungsoo smile widen when he saw the beautiful jiyeon stood infront of her with her dad beside her and slowly send her to him and back to his sit. At that moment his heart bumped faster when the priest start opened the books and ready to make the declaration.

Priest: MR Kim Myungsoo! will you agreed to married with Ms Park Jiyeon to be your wife no matter she sick, poor or illness and only love her entire of your life?

Myungsoo: Yes! I agree.... eveyone was smile when they heard that! especially the family parents..

Priest: Ms Park Jiyeon! will you agreed to married with Ms Kim Myungsoo to be your husband no matter he sick, poor or illness and only love him entire of you life?... everyone got speechless and silent while they want to heard what she said clearly.


AT THE POLICE BEAT

Police: you guys may go now! the police opened the cooped and let MBLAQ member out.

Leejoon: excuse me sir! did you know bailed for us?

Police: he stood outside! he pointed to the man stood outside with perfect suits and wore the glass while stood in front of the black car. Seungho and the others slowly walks towards him to thanks him.

Hello Seungho ssi! do you still remember me? a man bowed in respect.

Seungho: you are.... he look at the man with confusion... Mr JANG?

MR Jang: neh! I'm Jang Wooyoung who works for Mr Park and the person who prepared for you study in America 2 years ago.

Seungho: what are you doing here? and why do you have to help us! where's Jiyeon? his face changed into serious

Mr Jang: I'm just done my work! I may leave now! he smile and head to in the car.

Seungho: wait! I said where's jiyeon? what did he done to her? he stopped mr jang car to know the answer.

Mr Jang: you don't need to worried! she now might in the churched and ready for the wedding! he smile and looks at the watched on his hand.

Seungho: ch..church? wedding? he got confused by mr jang's words

Mr Jang: I thought you might not know! Today was Ms Jiyeon got married with the Kim son! ah! I forgot to tell you that Mr Park told me to tell you guys is from now on you guys better back to America and not bothering jiyeon anymore! if not... he won't forgive like this time easily . he said with a smirked on his face

Seungho: where is Jiyeon right now? he said and quickly jumped into mr jang car. Take me there! quickly! he said in a hurry .

Mr Jang: Seungho ssi! why does you have to do that! you don't have to do that! everything is over now! since the day that you choose the study trip instead of her! he said but seungho just ignored his words and told him to drove off.


Everyone was silent when they saw jiyeon's head down with her sad face...

Priest: Ms Park Jiyeon! will you agreed...? the priest repeated again that gained alot of attention from both family and their friends.

Jiyeon head up and give a deep sighed while looking at the priest.

Jiyeon: I agreed! *seungho oppa... I'm sorry* eveyone clapping and cheers for them when they heard her agreed words...

Priest: and now! I announced that the two of you are becoming couple... Myungsoo ssi! you now can kiss the bride... the priest smile and head inside leaving the couple did whatever they want.

Jiyeon widen her eyes when she saw myungsoo smirked and slowly leaned closer to her. he slowly grabbed her waist and embraced it tight not to let her moving.

Myungsoo: yah! don't you want everyone know about this wedding right? he wishpered in her ears that make her stood frozen.

Woohyun: yah! why are you standing still! pali kiss her... from the back he shouted that make the marriage redden thier cheek.

Myungsoo smile happily and slowly leaned his face closed to her face and kiss her cheek for 5 second because jiyeon was pushed him away. but everyone was applausing for them...

Dongwoo: Bride! don't you want to returned your kiss to him? he also followed woohyun to teased jiyeon and myungsoo

Myungsoo: uhm? she said and quickly move his cheek closed to her and waiting for her kiss. Jiyeon took a deep breath before she started kissing him. He was smiling like a crazy person but then when he looks at a direction and his face changed into serious and cold that was because Krystal was sitting under watching him with her sad face. (acutally she was jealous and angry with jiyeon).

Mwah! A little sound from a kiss from her lips touch his face but gained alots of cheers from an attentance who were watched their wedding day.


Don't want to lose Jiyeon seungho then quickly get out of the car and run quickly to the church but he only saw an empty church with not much people left behind. he got so disappointed and puched a hard on the wall by regretting he was late. his hand was bleeding but he doesn't care and kept his head down because once again jiyeon was left him.

Seungho: why! why don't you wait for me... why do you have to leave me like this...

Mr PArk: long time no see! Seungho ssi! seungho looks up and face him

Seungho: you... that was your plan right? uses us to forced jiyeon to married is one of your plan right? he stared at mr Park and shout loud while he was in a bad mood.

Mr PArk: you have no right to talk like that to me! a namja like you cannot help jiyeon make a happy life for her! think it carefully! what was you told me last 2 years ago? he said while make Seungho to memorised the past about their promised.

FLASHBACK....

AT MR PARK OFFICE

mr Park: I'll send you and your group to America for you all achieved your dreams and I'll pay all the debt so the only things you have to do is leave my daughter alone and not bothering her anymore.

END FLASHBACK...


In the car Jiyeon and myungsoo didn't saying any words but they just stared at each other secretly and finally jiyeon broke the silent.

Jiyeon: yah! where are we going right now? she ask while facing at the window

Myungsoo: what can a new marriage couple do after the wedding? his words got her attentions and she face him with confusing face

Jiyeon: incase.... she looks at him with serious face... but his suddenly smile while looks at her that make she know that what she thought was right.

Myungsoo: bingo! honey moon! jiyeon widen her eyes when she heard his words!

Jiyeon: ho...honey moon?...

tumblr_m525cqDzim1qzc5oko1_500.png