200

Never Thought You Were Mine

Myungsoo's POV 

It's such a bad day, just recieve the poison food in the morning and now get another free slap by a nerd. how dare she was did that to me since my mother not even scold at me once. I need to give back for that girl every thing what she've gave me. if not, i'm not Kim Myungsoo.

I was on the terrace and looking up on the sky to get the fresh air as to calmed down and find some ideas to get verenge from that nerd. 

After getting a fresh air for 30 mins then I back to class, standing infront of the lass door as I saw the members was worried about me, I walked in and sat on my place. 

Hyung! are you ok? your face really red and I can see her hand still on your face. Sungjong walk towards me and looking at my face. 

Don't talk about her in front of me! I yelled at him and look at each member. they all looked at me and quite. 

Kaja! I stood up from my place and head off the class

Sunggyu: where are you going?  

Stressout, I answer and keep walking throuth. Then they follow me to STAR LIGH club.

 

Writter's POV 

The T-ara member entrance the club and a man was walking towards them, they smile and greet him then Hyomin run to him and hug him tight. 

Hyomin: baby ah! I miss you so much... why don't you come to see me? don't you miss me? she pat on his chest and act cute. 

announghasaeyo appa (sorry if I write wrong cuz I can't speak korean) the T-ara member said at the same time. 

appa: ne! announg. Hyomin ah! of course appa do missed you but you also know that I was busy. I really wanna come to see you but no time and don't act cute in front of me while you make me think that you wanna please me something. he explains to her but she just ignored it. 

Hyomin: yah! Park Jin Young! she called his name loud and all the workers was looking at them.

appa: yah Park Hyomin! why are you calling my name that loud? can't you see those workers are looking at us?

Hyomin: molla! how can you think that with your only child. ah! because i'm not ... haven't finished her sentences she was cut off by her father hand cover because he knew what she wanna says.

appa: arasso! biane! but why are you guys here? shouldn't you guys stayed at home and do some homework? he looked at hyomin and the t-ara member.

Soyeon: we just wanna rest after a hard day at school. she saids with her head down and act as tired.

appa: arasso!

Hyomin: but appa! last time we came here but our place was taken by some one. we don't have any rooms lelf so we just back home with an upsad face.

appa: jinja? if that so... ok, follow me... then the T-ara member follow him to the room 200. 

appa: from now on, this is your room now! 

Hyomin: but what if it was taken by someone again? 

appa: it won't happen again, this is my room and no one gotta enter it except me. ok, have fun girls. 

T-ara: ne! thanks appa. they thanks and greet to him when he walked off and let them be free in this room. 

IU: wow! that's bigger than our normal room. 

Eungjung: debaek, then they jump around the sofa and start the party night. 

 

While they were eating and karaoke, IU look at Jiyeon with the sad on her face then she come close to Jiyeon. 

IU: Jiyeon ah! what's wrong? what happened to you yesterday? you just send a message to us and went home after having a call. who's talking with you? yeonnie! hearing from IU then the T-ara unnies stop their business and come close to jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: nothing! just a call from Auntie because she worry about me. she replied with a low voice. 

Hyomin: liar! Auntie won't do that since she'll know that you're with us. and how about today? why does you called us to pick you up on school time? 

Qri: yeonnie! you better tell us the truth... 

Boram: yeonnie! 

The unnies all look on jiyeon as she keep her head down, then she head up and tell everything to the unnies that she was being bullied by her classmate. Then their eyes wided open and looked at Jiyeon with the 0 face. 

Infinite has arrived the club and goes in the room. 

Sunggyu: ugh! this is our lives.... he then lying down on the sofa 

Woohyun: let's start... he pick the song list and and looking for a song. 

Hoya: i'll go to get something to eat and drink. 

Myungsoo: bring a bucket of beer in here. 

Hoya: bwo? Myungsoo ah! he look at myungsoo in surprise whe he heard that myungsoo wanna drink beer. 

Sungyeol: our Myungsoo has grown up now! Hoya ah! kaja... he start stand up and walk towards Hoya and went off the room. 

Myungsoo: i'm going to the toilet. he also get out off the room. 

END... 

T-ara's room 

Soyeon: yah! maknae ah! go and get some drinks and fruits. 

IU: yeonnie ah! kaja! she stand up and call Jiyeon

Jiyeon: I don't want to... she sitting stills 

IU: pali! then pull Jiyeon's hand and they walk off. 

After walking out, IU decide to let Jiyoen goes to get the drink and she went to the toilet. 

IU: Jiyoen ah! i'll go toilet first. 

Jiyeon: ok, i'll wait for you here. 

IU: uhm. 

Then Jiyeon wait for her out side

At the receptions 

Dongwoo: hello beautiful lady! he give a wink to the receptors. 

Hoya: pls give us a bucket of beer and some dishes of fruits with 5 berries flavour of cocktails.

Receptors: ne! would you like to wait or we'll bring it to your rooms?

Dongwoo: well! no matter what, i'll wait for you, I mean for the order. he give her a smile face. Hoya look at dongwoo and shake his head while Dongwoo still flirt on the receptors.

Jiyeon still wait for IU but haven't seen IU yet, she walk around with her head down and face on the wall. Then she turned around and suddenly she was shock. 

Jiyeon: do! she point at the person infront of her. He also shock after saw her but he just ignored and walked pass to his direction. She was surprise to see him. then IU came and look at Jiyoen's reaction while she was look at the guys back. 

IU: yeonnie ah! who's he? you know him? 

Jiyeon: nothing! just a stranger. kaja, then they walked to order the foods. 

 

Hoya and Dongwoo was sitting on the chair close to the receptors waitting for the orders, then Jiyeon and IU walked to the receptors and order foods. 

Receptors: Dear Sir! your order's ready now. she then give the order to Hoya to hold it. thank you very much. with a smile on her face and bow. 

Dongwoo: thanks... 

Hoya and Dongwoo just head back to their rooms, at the same time Jiyoen and IU came to the receptions. 

Dongwoo: Hoya ah! isn't the girl standing next to the girl who just order the foods is the nerd at our school? 

Hoya: what do you mean? 

Dongwoo: I means she that girls who just standing here is the one who slaps Myungsoo's face? 

They look at IU and Jiyeon's back and keep walking. 

Hoya: I think you might see wrong. 

Dongwoo: it's look like her. 

then they back to their rooms. 

IU: pls give us some drinks as usuals and bring to the room 200. thanks.... Then Jiyeon and IU back to their rooms. 

After few minutes myungsoo just finiished 3 bottle of beer, the infinite member were shock and trying not let him drink but he just keep drinking more and more. 

Dongwoo: I seriously sure that was her. he keep looking at Hoya but he just ignored Dongwoo. 

Woohyun: what are you talking about? who? 

Dongwoo: I was saw our school nerd around here. 

Sungjong: jinja? 

Sunggyu: maybe you might wrong! she can't be in here. how can a person like her can enter like this place. he seems don't believed in Dongwoo's words. 

Dongwoo: jinja! that's true, I also heard that they order the foods to the room 200. 

Without saying nothing Myungsoo stood up and walk out but catched up by his membrt. 

Woohyun: yah! where are you going? you're drunk. He try to pull him back but Myungsoo just push Woohyun away and head to the door with drunken foot steps. 

The Infinite members also followed him to see where he was going. and suddenly he stop in front of the door in the end. 

Sunggyu: Myungsoo ah! kaja, let's go home. He come close to Myungsoo and try to carry him but Myungsoo push him away. 

knock...knock...knock... myungsoo knock the door but seems no one opened because of the loud music inside the room. He then knock again but still. then he opened the door without permissions and enter directly. 

Dongwoo: 200? agh! jinja... then all of them following him inside. 

all the t-ara member was looking at them in a shocked face, then Myungsoo walked one step closer to thenm.

Yah! you nerd! he use his fingure to point at all the girls. they seems surprise and and their eyes wided open when Myungsoo calling them "nerd".  

I think this chapter is abit boring... isn't it? 

pls give me some comment so I can improved it better. thanks...