I wanna married

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writer's POV

Because of Ms Gahee words, Jiyeon got back her energy and followed Ms gahee steps by steps of the movements and finally she could catched up what she was missed out. However, Jiyeon finally ends up facing the rumors and stopped skipping Ms Gahee lessons. T-ara members feels happy when they saw the Real Jiyeon were back. Another day of the lesson ends quite easy but another rumors brought to her when she face someone at the teacher office.

Jiyeon walks out the Teacher office and head to the speaker room to get the folder for Ms Gahee since she was in the meeting with other teacher. Jiyeon saw Myungsoo stood at the coner and she turned her back facing him instantly and took a deep breath and started walk pass him like he was invinsible.

Myungsoo: Jiyeon! he said while followed her behind but she just ignored him and kept walking. Why does you always avoids me! I didn't know that Ahreum was coming that day! he said while kept followed her to the speaker room, Jiyeon didn't saying anything till the ends and just grabbed the folder place on the table and walked off but she got blocked by myungsoo.

Jiyeon: let go of my hand! she said with her cold face while tried to push his hand away from her grib but can't.

Myungsoo: I won't if you don't listen to my explanation. he said and tighten it while she was trying to get rib of him but suddenly she drops the folder down and that caused the speaker button turn on and which means the school could heard their conversation.

Jiyeon: what do you want Kim Myungsoo! she stared at him and shouted

Myungsoo: I seriously don't know the problem was become bigger.

The Infinite and T-ara member having lunch and they all got surprised when they heard Jiyeon and Myungsoo voice from the speaker.

Jiyeon: You're Liar! you plan it right? you did that to me because you know that I was your future fiance right? she louder her voice

Myungsoo: I just know it 2 day before you and sleep with you that night I wasn't plan anything and that was just in an unconcious condition! he shouted back to make her understood but he didn't know that all the student got shocks and widen their eyes when they heard that.

IU: bw...bwo? her face changed into shocked and speechless

Woohyun: OH...My...GOD... Both T-ara and Infinite members all dropped their foods and showing an O face.

"Tutt...Tutt...Tutt..." suddenly both phone of Myungsoo and Jiyeon rang up and they recieved the message from Woohyun and Hyomin.

*Yah! Pabo Myungsoo! we all heard that* woohyun.

*Yeonnie ah! we all heard that! the speaker was on* Hyomin.

Jiyeon got shocked and face myungsoo then turn to the speaker machine and she figured it out the button was on.. she quickly turn it off and head out the room and myungsoo also followed her behind.

But when they face out and once again they got into shocked because all of their members and other sutdents were stood outside the door with their serious face. Many female students cries because of myungsoo as same as the Fx member. they stared at Jiyeon with their evil eyes.

Jiyeon bited her lips in angry while stared at myungsoo and push those people out of her way and walked off. Myungsoo rubbed his head as he thought once again he caused her into another rumors and this time might never ends.

KRYSTAL POV

Park Jiyeon! look at what good you are doing here! I'll never forgot today. I bit my lower lip because she has changed all of my plan just few seconds. Just wait and see Park Jiyeon. I stared at her and I thought I cannot do anything else because I have no one to use but seems like I've found another person for me to used on my plan. This person might be helpful than the stupid Ahreum because I saw the angry expressions on that person. I smirked and walks away to start for my new plan and this time will be successful than before.

Writer's POV

Inside the meeting room the teacher also got shocked and the principle Mrs Noh Sayeon got really angry and ask one of the teacher to accompanied Myungsoo and Jiyeon to her office.

Mrs Noh: Mr Park! she said with her angry face

Mr PArk: neh! he said with his nervous voice

Mrs: go and contact to their parents, I'll meet them soon to discuses those problem! she lower her voice and walked off the meeting room and head to her office.

Mr Park: those kid! only know how to caused trouble. he said and head off the meeting and goes to contact jiyeon and myungsoo family.As he walked passes the T-ara member and one of the girl stared at him with her confusing face.

Hyomin: you are... she pointed at him and he cover his face instantly and walked off quickly.

Hyomin: yah! he shouted loud but Mr park just walked off without facing back to her.

Eunjung: Hyomin ah! what's wrong? eunjung looks at hyomin

Hyomin: ani! I might got the wrong person. she said while still looking Mr Park walked off. *isn't that appa? why is he doing here? or am I wrong?* she thought.

Jiyeon's POV

I got so upset and called Seungho oppa drive to some wherelse so I gotta calmed myself if not and I don't know what could I do. He picked me up at the gate and drove me around seoul as I feels so happy when I was with him. Then we back home and I got a little bit better than before and we said goodbye. As I about to head in and he suddenly called me back.

Jiyeon ah! I turned back and I got shocked when he suddenly poked my forehead. I stood still while widen my eyes and once again he pull me into his embrace. pls don't be sad no matter what! and remember, oppa will always by your side. he said while he broke his embrace and face me with his serious face. I looks at him and smile back. He then slowly leaned his face closer to my and stop which as wait for my reactions if I told him to stop or pulled my head back and rejects the kiss. but I didn't do anything and just closed my eyes and I suddenly feels the warmth on my lips. I opened my eyes and I got shocked when I saw his face so closed to mine and our lips touch each others. I stepped backward and broke the kiss and he appologised me instantly for his action.

Jiyeon ah! i'm really sorry! he said with his worried face because he might scared that I would got angry at him. it's late now! you should back home oppa! I said and he nodds and drove off. I still shaking while used my hand to touch my lips in disbelief as we known each other for more than 2 years and that was our first kiss.

Myungsoo's POV

The school end and I instantly walks to Jiyeon house to explained to her that was a mistaken and I don't mean that to happened. stood in front of her house but I got afraid that she might not open the door when she saw me and the only thing I gotta do was stood outside her house waiting for her Auntie which as her fake mother that I just know the few days before by her dad.

I'd waited 3 hrs and the sky was turning dark but her Auntie wasn't back yet. Then I heard the sound of a moto parked in front of her house and istead of her auntie, that was MBLAQ Seungho drive her home. they stood outside and talking something but I couldn't hear them. Why does she come back so late! I asked myself and I thought she might got some stressless. Then my tempered was increased and I feels really hot inside my heart and I don't know why I become so angry as In front of me was that Seungho kiss jiyeon forehead.

What's wrong with her? why didn't she rejected? I said with boiling heart and I seriously don't know why. I squeezed my hands tight when I saw them hugging each other and wait.... He kiss her lips... I cannot hold back any minutes and the plan has been cancel by them and I don't feel I was the fault person. quickly drove off as I don't want to saw them doing such things that I feels uncomfortable.

I quickly drove home and really want to reach home as soon as possible and finally I arrived. entered the house without took my shoes off and looking for my parents. Finally I find them at the living room, I took a deep breath and walking towards them.

Omma! appa! I wanna married! I said with my serious face and as I could see that their face changed into shocked with my words.

Omma: Myungsoo ah! she said while widen her eyes and appa was smiling on his face and face omma.

appa: so you decided to continued the engagement right? he said calmly. I looks at them and make my final decisions. ani! I said in serious. but their face changed once again when they heard my words.

Omma: what's wrong with you? I don't understand? she give me an o face. you cannot say yes and then no like that! engagement wasn't a game for you to changed if you don't like. he shouted at me and I know that they got misunderstood with my words.

Ani appa, omma! I don't want to got an engagement, but I want to get married instead of having an engagement and married a few years later. I said calmly and I could seen that they still thought about that. but I want them to got my point and I clearly said. I want the wedding started as soon as possible. and they widen their eyes while looking at me.

Hi my readers....

this is the last chapter I could uploaded because I gotta spent more time on my assignment. I'll update later if I finished my assignment and exams....

pls wish goodluck to me for passing all the subject and I'm really happy if you do that! pls wait for me...

It won't be long...

bye...