Confessions

Never Thought You Were Mine

tumblr_macffdldfW1r6cl8po2_1280.jpg

Writer's POV

In the car everyone all got silent and the most importan thing was IU got upsad, Jiyeon and Hyomin got angry at each other, and woohyun just cannot inturupted and scared to broke the silent since the three girls all brought up the scary faces. With that, they all kept their mouth shut till they reached home.

Eunjung: IU ah! are you ok? she run to IU with the worried face while hugged her tight.

IU: unnie! i'm fine! she released the hugged and brought out the bright smile.

Soyeon: Hyomin ah! that's all your fault!

Hyomin: aniya! that jiyeon's fault! if she's not being a hungry dino so she don't have to leave IU alone and also didn't bring the phone! don't you know that I was worried to dead.

Jiyeon: Yah Park Hyomin! how could you said that! it not because you wanna drink wine and beer so IU not become like that! why don't you go and buy yourself! just because you're older and you can ordered us to go and buy things for you... she shouted back that make everyone in the house looking at her and hyomin.

Sunggyu: Myungsoo ah! your wife... now I can understand her more... he wishpered in myungsoo's ears but myungsoo just looked at the cute jiyeon and smile

Myungsoo: *I can see the cute on her* he thought himself and smile

Hyomin: Yah Park Jiyeon! how could you say those thing to me! don't you know that you just hurt my heart? I also worried for you and IU!

Jiyeon: and you don't have to blamed me like that either, I also worried for Jieun as well! didn't you know that you also break my heart a moment ago! jiyeon cut hyomin words by shouted back.

Eunjung: haizz jinja! this is all of you two's fault! she raised her voice and pointed at jiyeon and IU.

Soyeon: ppali go and cooked the food if you want maknae forgiving you! she shouted and her hand to the kitchen. Both Jiyeon and Hyomin looked at each other and head to the kitchen. IU, Eunjung and Soyeon just smile at their action.

Sungyeol: jinja! they're not diffrent than a kids... he said while shook his head.

Woohyun: didn't you think they're cute? just spread out everything in their heart. he smile and the rest of them prepared for the party. None of them helping jiyeon and Hyomin cooking instead of watching movie of do some random stuffs.


Hyomin: ok! let's eat!

Everyone all sat down on the table and having dinner together.

Leejoon: we're here! he shouted and head in with Seungho. Leejoon quickly sat between hyomin and Eunjung.

Woohyun: such a on time! they really know how to eat without helping. he wishperered in myungsoo's ear while staring at leejoon who was doing some lovely thing with hyomin.

myungsoo just looked at woohyun and smile then he turned to stared at seungho who was looking at his wife with a lovely smile as same as she smile back to him and that make myungsoo got more boiling inside.

Jiyeon: here's the drink! she said and hand the can of beer to hyomin who sat opposite with her. hyomin looked at her and finally their eyes met and the smile brought out from their face. Everyone was so happy to see them happy again and having fun together.

Hyomin: Maknae ah! unnie sorry! Unnie must cared much more about you but unnie didn't do much for you... i'm really sorry. she said to IU and give her a bow.

IU: that ok unnie! this is also one of my fault! and they hugged each others.

Jiyeon: that's my fault too! If not because of the tteokbokki smells so I won't leave you like that... she said and hugged iu from behind. and the three of them hugged each other tight with full of happiness and love.


Soyeon: ok! since we here so let's play some games then! she said in excited while clapping

Woohyun: what kind of game?

Soyeon: Truth game... everyone got confused with the game.

Sunggyu: how to played?

Soyeon: one of each asked a question and the rest have to answer the truth without lied or hiding! if you're not answering or lied something so you have to drink a glass of wine or beer!

All: oh....

IU: aniya! I cannot drink so I think I not playing.

Hyomin: IU ah! don't worried just for fun! if you cannot drink i'll drink it for you.

Eunjung: ok! let's started. the maknae will be question first.

IU: ok... uhm... what is your favourite colour?

Hyomin: IU ah! how could you waste your turned to asked that kind of question! let me helped you! ... who's your first kiss?

Jiyeon: khugh...khugh... (choked) everyone all eyes on her

Hyomin: Yeonnie ah! gwenchana? jiyoen just nodded. ok! from right to left! leejoon you answer.

Leejoon: uhm... there's no relative here right? just tell the truth? he looked at hyomin and she nodded. none... he said.

Eunjung: none... IU, Soyeon, Sungjong, Hoya, Sunggyu shook their head.

Woohyun: appa! everyone burst to laughed with his answer especially hyomin, she was the one who laughed nonstop. wae! since I was born and my appa already took my first kiss! I don't see any funs here!

Hyomin: yah! I mean the girls or guy! not your family.

Woohyun: I'm not sure! till now I can't remember who's my first kiss already.

Seungho: is Jiyeon. he said that make everyone eyes on him. Jiyeon just looked at him and then lower her head. Myungsoo was stared him him deadly.

Hyomin: Myungsoo! how about yours? myungsoo just looked at jiyeon with his cold side and took the glass of wine and drink them all.

Hyomin: Yeonnie! how about you? jiyeon just looked at the glass of wine and started to drink them. just drink a half and she cannot drink it anymore and hyomin stop her. You don't have to drink! just say the name or no if you don't have one.

Jiyeon: (she took a deep breath and sigh) Myungsoo... she said in low voice while lower her head but everyone could heard that. upon hearing that, myungsoo stared at her and then turned to seungho with a smirked when he saw seungho started to drink his beer.

Woohyun: how about u Hyomin ssi?

Hyomin: me? molla! woohyun and everyone raised their eye brows

Woohyun: what's that! he said frustrated

Hyomin: jinja! because I've dated many guys so that's simple for me to don't know who's my first kiss. she pouted and everyone smile.

Leejoon: ok! my turned. what is your happiness place

IU: STAR LIGHT. Soyeon, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Hoya and Eunjung aslo choose star light for their happiness places

Seungho: ride along Han River and around Seoul with the one you love. he said then looked at jiyeon with a smile. while jiyeon just lower her head after looked at him.

Woohyun: At the Park. *where I was with the girl in front of me* he said to himself while stared at hyomin.

Myungsoo: *Park Jiyeon! do you wanna do lovey dovey with this Seungho! that can't happened* he thought while his eyes was on jiyeon.

Woohyun: yah! why don't you answer, don't tell me you wanna drink it again.

Myungsoo: ani! he looked at woohyun and smile. my happiness place... is in dance prac room. he said and looked at jiyeon. at that time, jiyeon stared at him with her blushing face.

*you such a bastard kim myungsoo* jiyeon thought

Jiyeon: Star Light.

Hyomin: Star Light. woohyun got shocked when he heard her answer wasn't the same as him.

*don't she think the park is happiness place for her? is going with me to the park was boring for her?* he thought and his face become darker.

Leejoon: my happiness place is when I'm with Hyomin. he chuckle and give hyomin a fly kiss. Hyomin just looked at him and smile.

Soyeon: ok! my turned. what is the place you want to go the most.

(I skipped them and only based on the main)

....

Woohyun: At the PArk. at that time, hyomin realised it and she smile at him while he also smile back at him.

Seungho: I hope I can ride the one I love around seoul again. at that time, everyone got silent because they know who he was talking about.

Hyomin tried to broke the silent by asking the next person.

Myungsoo: for me is in the bed. he said while stared at jiyeon. At that time jiyeon was eating her beef and suddenly she got choked again when she heard myungsoo answer.

Jiyeon: ogh...kugh... and she tried to take the class of water but she accidently took a class of beer and without looking she drank them all.

Hoya: woah! you might drink well jiyeon. jiyeon just nodded because she didn't know that was beer because her mind was on myungsoo.

Sunggyu: myungsoo ah! how could you said your lovey dovey moment with your wife here! he said while throw the chilli to myungsoo.

Myungsoo: bwoya! I didn't mean anything here! simply I love the bed because I love to sleep that all. yah! your turn. he throw the chilli to jiyeon.

Jiyeon: at SMILE GARDEN.

Hyomin: at the Park.

owh....... everyone said at the same time.

Eunjung: why hyomin and Woohyun ssi said the same place! how strange... she stared at woohyun and turned to hyomin. the both of them just acted nothing happened.

Leejoon: for me is I wanna go where there's hyomin. he smile joyfully.

Woohyun: *this jerk! I should teach you the lessons later* he said while stared at leejoon.

Eunjung: ok! the place that your heart beat rapidly?

they all shooked their head.

Woohyun: at the park.

Hyomin: at the wooden chair there have an idiot guy who acted my husband. she said while blushing. woohyun looked at her and smile and everyone know their relationship wasn't normal. leejoon just eat his foods.

Seungho: at the school gate two years ago.

Myungsoo: wasn't two year has gone and already the past?

Seungho: but to me that was the happiness moment for me. jiyoen didn't anything and just looking at her foods.

Leejoon: at least his heart beat rapidly for someone, about about you myungsoo ssi? have you tasted it before? he tried to helped his hyung.

Myungsoo: who not! for me is the moment my heart beat rapidly when I was in the kitchen for my first cooking soup and fried an eggs. jiyeon suddenly looked up at myungsoo but he doesn't looked at him instead he was spinning the class of wine in front of him.

Hyomin: how about u jiyeon?

Jiyeon: ... at SMILE GARDEN. she said while looking down. *I cannot says my heart beat rapidly in the dance prac room and at the kitchen* she thought in her mind.

AND THE PARTY END...


Jiyeon: besafe unnie!... she was outside the gate while wave goodbye to her unnie.

Eunjung: arrasso! Hyomin ah! are u seriously wanna sleep here? hyomin nodded her head and the t-ara drove off.

Myungsoo: ok! be safe hyung! he also wave to hoya, sungjong and sunggyu.

Leejoon: hyomin ah! Jiyeon, we are going now! see you later. he waves and they all waves back.

Seungho: Yeonnie ah! I'll called you later. jiyeon just smile and waves back to him. and the two drove their bike off.

Woohyun: ok! myungsoo, see ya soon. he said and started to walked.

Myungsoo: hyung! woohyun looked back. can you sleep here tonight? myungsoo wink at woohyun to give him a hint and he nodded his head and they walked back in to the house.


Hyomin: ok! two of you sleep in anywhere you want, me and jiyeon will sleep at Gaeun Auntie's room. good night. she waves to them and dragged jiyeon to the room.

Myungsoo: hyung! I have something to talked to you. he dragged woohyun to the dining table and took out some can of beer for both of them.


Jiyeon: unnie! you looked so stranged today! your acted like you was in love. she looked at hyomin red face.

Hyomin: I don't know! but to tell the truth that I have a feels on woohyun. he said while playing with her fingures.

Myungsoo: hyung! drink this and tell me what was the relationships between you and Hyomin. he opened the can of beer for himself and woohyun.

Woohyun: I don't know... but I think hyomin is different with other girls i've dated before or know them before. he said and drink them all. along with myungsoo.

Jiyeon: i'm right! I think you are in love with Woohyun oppa now! she teased hyomin

Hyomin: maybe... she smile happily. ah jiyeon ah! how about you...

Jiyeon: what do you mean?

Hyomin: about you and myungsoo... before I wasn't sure about your love but until what happend today through the truth game and I know that... jiyeon looked at her curiously. you... you're in love with... Kim Myungsoo. jiyeon widen her eyes and turned her face down to looked at her feet.

Woohyun: how about you myungsoo! I know you love jiyeon! but your acted today with her is such a cold man. is that because of seungho? he looked at myungsoo who didn't saying anything and just drink the beer cotinuesly one by one.

Jiyoen: I also don't know my loves either. when I looked at seungho oppa I feel so guilty. I don't know what to say unnie.

Hyomin: ok! forget about it. let's sleep. and both of them blackout and started to sleep.


20 mins later...

BANG...BANG...BANG...

Jiyeon and Hyomin awake when someone knocked their room door. it actually banged their door.

Jiyeon: who's that? she said while rubbed her eyes

Woohyun: jiyeon ah... opened the door for me... he lied himself on the door while his hand still banged the door.

Jiyeon: is Woohyun oppa. she stood up and opened the door for him. when she opened it and woohyun lost his balance and lied himself on the floor. jiyeon got shocked and started helf him to stand up. oppa! are you ok? she ask.

Woohyun: Jiyeon ah! he said while hold her grib. hyomin started to helped him aswell.

Hyomin: ogh.. you're drunk woohyun ssi! you went to the wrong room! you supposed to sleep with myungsoo upstairs.

Woohyun: i'm not drunk! Jiyeon ah! go and looked after myungsoo! he's drunk... he said while lifted his head and down.

Jiyeon: why does you two drink alot like this... jinja... she patted his arm.

Hyomin: Yeonnie! go and looked after myungsoo, leave this drunken body here I'll handle it. she said while grabbed woohyun's hand over her shouldler for his balance.

Jiyeon: are you sure unnie? hyomin nodded and jiyeon goes to look for myungsoo.

Hyomin: ok! let me helped you to the sofa. and she started walking but woohyun already drunk and he lied his body on her that make she lost her balance and both of them accidently fall on the bed which woohyun on top of her.


Jiyeon: myungsoo ah! she knocked the door and turned the doorknob and enter slowly. she turned the light on and saw myungsoo lied on the floor not far from the bed. she walked to him while give a huged sigh. she sat beside him and shook his hand to wake up but still he doesn't answer.

Yah! wake up, you're not supposed to sleep here, you might catched the cold, pali and sleep in the bed. she shook his arms but he still not responses.

Myungsoo: jiyeon ah! he finally said.

Jiyeon: what.

Myungsoo: jiyeon ah...

Jiyeon: say no more! let me helped you. and she helped him to stand up and finally his body was on the bed. she cannot blanket him because his body already lied on the blacket. Let me go and take another blanket for you. she about to go but he grabbed her hand to make she stop.

Myungsoo: pls don't go... he said while his tears falling down. jiyeon saw that and walked closer to him and sat on the bed while using her thumb to wipes his tears away. myungsoo release his grib while sit up and hugged her tight.


Hyomin: yah! are you sleeping? you can't sleep here, wake up... she said while pushed woohyun and caused he lied beside her with his eyes shut. yah! wake up... she shook his arms...

few minute later he opened his eyes and looked at hyomin eyes with a smile.

Woohyun: Hyomin ah!. hyomin just looked at him and silent. do you know that I love you? hyomin widen her eyes with his confession.

Hyomin: woohyun ssi! you're drunk. woohyun shook his head.

Woohyun: i'm not! even if I'm drunk but I know what I'm doing and talking about. at the beginning when you have lovey dovey moment with leejoon did you know that my heart was iching? didn't you saw that or you acted like you didn't see it? this time his tears started falling down his cheek.

Hyomin: woohyun ah! she said with her low tone while looking at him.

Woohyun: but after that I know you also have a feeling for me that make me really happy. (he smile) pls tell me that you also feels as same as my feeling. his hand started to touched her cheek and smile.

Hyomin: I like you Nam Woohyun! she said while she place her hand on his hand. after a while she leaned closer to him and pecked his lips.

Woohyun: I know that wasn't my first kiss but to me this kiss is more important than my first kiss and I'll remembered it entire of my life. he said and fall asleep.

Hyomin: I'll always remember this moment! I love you woohyun oppa. she said and also have her eyes shut.


Myungsoo: Jiyeon ah! pls stayed here with me tonight!.... pls... he said while hugged her tight.

Jiyeon: myungsoo ah! he lower her head and slowly she returned him by a hug. myungsoo realised that she hugged him and he released the hug and looked at her. he cupped her face by his hand and leaned his face closer to her and his lips touched her lips.

Jiyeon didn't do anything and slowly closed her eyes and opened for him to enter and they finally shared a passonate kiss. few minute later he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes

Myungsoo: Jiyeon ah! I love you... he said and lied on the bed as he was falling to sleep. Jiyeon widen her eyes with his words.

Jiyeon: did you just said you love me myungsoo? was that a confessions or just a word that came from the drunk people? I love you?...